Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

Post by navarre »

Jazz Girl wrote:~~EP Discussion~~

Laura~ My thoughts exactly. Just for making BellaRagazza afraid, I have a feeling MobWard would think death is an appropriate punishment. But, should James decide to lay hands to BellaRagazza, oh dear sweet Jesus, there won't be anything left of James to identify, and not because the mob knows how to hide a body. It'll be because MobWard won't have left a piece behind big enough. And I shudder to think what Dr. Cullen will do to Heidi, as well. For all he struggles with it, he has grown to care about BellaRagazza, possibly even love her in his own way. If nothing else, we know his feelings about the treatment of women and I really don't think James intends to pick her up for a picnic. Although, it does beg the question why Heidi is involved at all, if James' intentions are to assault her. Unless....oh crap....is it possible that James found out BellaRagazza's true identity...that she is a principessa della mafia? :o :shock: Oh crap!!!!!!

Khar stated that Bella will NOT be raped in this story.*whew* I think James is acting alone and is acting vengeance. He is still pissed that Bella pistol-whipped him and he doesn't like being told "No" by anyone, especially Carlisle.

I hope that Carlisle and/or Alec, since Carlisle stated to Bella that he was going to make some calls, skin James alive one.layer.at.a.time!!! Get their information as to how Heidi and James hooked up, what they know and leave him to the animals in woods to clean up the mess. Grrrrrrrrrr!

Heidi is a useful idiot and like James, has signed her own death warrant.

Caryn ~ I'm wondering if James does know Bella's true Identity, if he does harm her, then he again has signed his death warrant because a principessa della mafia is on a "Hands off status". No one touches her without forfeiting their own life. Of course, James cares nothing for authority and has been busy working his way up the ranks. He is still a soldier under Royce, but that may change if he is not stopped. If he knows and told Aro, that may be why Carlisle was called to Chicago. For a "sit down". Oh man!!! That will NOT be good!

Caryn, you need to come over to the EP thread on Twilighted. You have awesome posts and I would love to see you over there. I saw Sandy!!!! I did a virtual jump in your arms, Sandy, when I saw your post. :lol:

Love ya bb's!!!
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Christy!!!!!!!!!! Hey there, beautiful! We miss you around these here parts. I havent been on Twilighted in an age. I try to get over there, but end up getting busy with other things and can't devote as much time as I would like. I lurk occasionally. I'll try to do better. You do have my permission to post my theories, if you want though. :lol:

~~EP Discussion~~
Good gods, I didn't even think about Carlisle being called away for a sit-down. It doesn't say, either way, if he was already planning to go, or if he'd been called. James would know either way, so his timing would make sense. But, if Carlisle was called, it wouldn't make sense for them to call Carlisle in, and then send James and his puttana to bring BellaRagazza back. That makes me think that it was a planned trip. I mean, Aro would not sit back and wait for Carlisle to come to him if he was found to be harboring la principessa. He would act. He would show up on the doorstep with a dozen borgatta in tow to claim her.
But, I do agree, James has already shown he doesn't care much for authority and is more interested in claiming what he wants. I think he figures his favorite nephew status with Aro will keep him alive no matter what. He believes he is princeppe and has the same status. He is also a fracking moron. So, either way, watching him pay whatever price is exacted will make me happy.
I will say this; I went back and checked a few things. Carlisle's flight out wasn't scheduled until 1 pm. However, the reason he left so early is that SeaTac is an hour from Forks (hahahaha thank gods for geography lessons in The Saga). So, he may be closer than if he was on a plain, but he's still not racing through the door anytime soon.
And, finally, yes, Khar did say BellaRagazza wouldn't be raped. But, sometimes the fear of the assualt is as bad as the actual act.
Either way, I think we all know that James and Heidi are both going to die. More than likely, slow and painful deathes, to boot. Somehow, I can't bring myself to care.

MissP~ Happy birthday, lady. Here's hoping maybe we get an update or two that you can share with us!!! :D
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
SweetImpakt
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by SweetImpakt »

CW&IA Discussion

The beginning of the chapter was nice to see how things are getting all straightened out between them and it was nice to see how they are dealing with things. But when Edward started become all edgy and everything that just broke my heart :( I also felt kinda sorry for BabyBells because she really didn't 'mess up' his apartment on purpose but I liked that she was able to deal with him so good this time. Aww and I loved the tattoo designs ! That was just beautiful and sweet and aww
The next part is gonna be really intense and hard.

MoBS
I kinda liked it as well. The Sassy Bella does take some getting used to I think, but I think this story is gonna be good. I'm really wondering where she is going to take this story. And the promise of weekly updates is nice as well !

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

Jazz Girl wrote:Christy!!!!!!!!!! Hey there, beautiful! We miss you around these here parts. I havent been on Twilighted in an age. I try to get over there, but end up getting busy with other things and can't devote as much time as I would like. I lurk occasionally. I'll try to do better. You do have my permission to post my theories, if you want though. :lol:

~~EP Discussion~~
Good gods, I didn't even think about Carlisle being called away for a sit-down. It doesn't say, either way, if he was already planning to go, or if he'd been called. James would know either way, so his timing would make sense. But, if Carlisle was called, it wouldn't make sense for them to call Carlisle in, and then send James and his puttana to bring BellaRagazza back. That makes me think that it was a planned trip. I mean, Aro would not sit back and wait for Carlisle to come to him if he was found to be harboring la principessa. He would act. He would show up on the doorstep with a dozen borgatta in tow to claim her.
But, I do agree, James has already shown he doesn't care much for authority and is more interested in claiming what he wants. I think he figures his favorite nephew status with Aro will keep him alive no matter what. He believes he is princeppe and has the same status. He is also a fracking moron. So, either way, watching him pay whatever price is exacted will make me happy.
I will say this; I went back and checked a few things. Carlisle's flight out wasn't scheduled until 1 pm. However, the reason he left so early is that SeaTac is an hour from Forks (hahahaha thank gods for geography lessons in The Saga). So, he may be closer than if he was on a plain, but he's still not racing through the door anytime soon.
And, finally, yes, Khar did say BellaRagazza wouldn't be raped. But, sometimes the fear of the assualt is as bad as the actual act.
Either way, I think we all know that James and Heidi are both going to die. More than likely, slow and painful deathes, to boot. Somehow, I can't bring myself to care.
Excellent points, Caryn.

Did you notice where Bella saw James? At the treeline. Now that tells me that he certainly came in a separate car and made his way from the back of the property. Remember that Heidi was talking to James on the phone and she showed up and left alone.
James knows the lay of the land very well. I feel he has been watching Carlisle...and Bella for some time. Planning, plotting and waiting.

Carlisle stated in previous chapters that James has been gunning for him. I'm sure it was to remove Carlisle as Consigliere and place himself in that position. Also, remember that Heidi was Carlisle's "sexual tension release" (spoken of in the outtakes) and she wanted more from him and he certainly was NOT going to give it. He had no interest in her. So I wonder if Heidi is a woman scorned and therefore hooked up with James, OR she is like Janet, James' last 'plant' in the Cullen household but this time she works with Carlisle at the hospital and not in his home.

James also sees Edward as competition as princeppe even though Edward told Carlisle he has no interest in joining the Borgata after crap went down eariler.

When Edward and Jake (hopefully) show up, the poop is going to fly!!!! I just hope that Carlisle makes it back in time,too.
If he does and they all stop James....."It's hog boiling time!!" :twisted:
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
JillOBean
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by JillOBean »

This fanfic business is driving me crazy... so you're we're clear.

You suggest I read WA, so I do. And now I've finished it.

You suggest I read UofEM, so I do. And now I'm caught up.

You suggest I read MoTU, so I do. And now I'm caught up.

You suggest I read Elemental, so I do. And now I'm caught up.

Among others I've stumbled across... and now I'm on chapter 25 of EP... because you suggested it.

But I STILL can't join a real discussion because I see BellaRegazza and Mobward and next thing you know.... my nosey backside reads a spoiler.

I don't know how you people handle it.

Does anybody work around here?

Does anybody go to school?

Or do you somehow get paid to read this stuff, because that's a job I want.

twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Still More EP ~~~~~~

Christy and Caryn - both posts very well stated. You wonder when James was there last time, was he really just scouting around for the easiest point of entry? Does the alarm also include the outside basement entry that they used for their contraband? James may have this information ....and if that's not covered by the alarm...holy shiza!!

Jill -- sorry for the spoilerage, bb! We do try to post warnings of any spoilers... :( I run so hot and cold on here--sometimes it feels like I have all the time in world to spend discussing fan-fics, but then RL gets in the way and I'm not here for weeks. I hope you're enjoying the fan-fic addiction, though! :D
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Jazz Girl wrote:**Stands next to Sandy** My name is Caryn. I am a fanfic addict. WA was my gateway and now I can't find my way out, nor do I want to. I have massive guilt because I haven't been able to read all the stories I want to. But, damn it, I'm going to keep trying!
I would like to join you guys at this altar! Haha!

I haven't managed to get on here for a few days as RL has gotten in the way...don't think I'll be back much till after the weekend. Which means I can't catch up on CW&IA and read everything you guys are posting about it!! I'm still only halfway through...I'm totally loving it, and desparately trying not to read spoilers :lol: But you know, I'm pretty nosey so sometimes I slip... Haha!
JillOBean wrote:Or do you somehow get paid to read this stuff, because that's a job I want.
Wow, how awesome would this job be?? Can I do it too??? :D :lol:
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Awwwwww, Bean, so we try not to be aspoiling. Really, we do. But, to answer your questions, if I could get paid to read fanfic, seriously, sign my backside up, cause I would take that job in a heartbeat. For the most part, we forego things like sleep, housework, family time...that kind of stuff. Fanfic definitely becomes all consuming. Then add in discussions of said fanfic on threads like this and, before you know it, you've just started to live in your computer. :lol:

“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

BronzedByTwilight wrote:Hi guys. This is my first post here, but i found your board through the community of stories on fanfiction.net. I had been writing a story and I wasn't sure if I should post it because Bella has an issue KIND OF like in wide awake but not really (a touching thing) and i had been toying with it before i found wide awake. It's rated M because of future lemons. I have 10 chapters written but I'm posting them slowly. If anyone could read like the first chapter and let me know what they think I'd really really appreciate it. I've really liked some of your fanfics and think you're talented writers, so your opinion would be taken very seriously.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5706862/1/Burn_Survivors
Hey! Welcome! I read it and I'm soooo sorry but for some reason Safari doesn't allow me to comment on FF.net but I really do like your story--so much I read all five chapters tonight! I'm pretty picky when it comes to all human fanfics, but I really like how you're building the characters.
BronzedByTwilight
Settled in Forks

Post by BronzedByTwilight »

Wow thank you Amanda Beth! I love Life After Forks. I haven't read your other one yet, but I want to soon.