Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 3

Fizzles
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 3

Post by Fizzles »

Hey Guys.
Missed being on here all weekend. Hope you have all had a good one. Been a bit hectic with work and then I went out tonight with the girls. Much needed night of gossiping about our lives. :) Seems like I've got a few pages to go back and catch up on but its almost midnight here so I'll have to explore more tomorrow night, just wanted to pop on and say hi. :D Oh, and I loved this one!

Laura Xx
Member of Rob's Halfway House
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

eMum1 ~ Is... is that really you?????????????? Where the bloody hell have you been? What banner site? I did see your VF things on TwiLOL. Very cute and choke-on-saliva-tastic

Im jealous of all of you.. getting your Vanity Fair & Harpers Bazaar mags. >:( They'll probably come out next month here. UGhojnfmfdkgnfj *swears*

Mandy ~ Did you just call Paramores song... Misery 'Company'? How dare you >:o :P Its called misery business. Giggle.

Sandy ~ I'd love to see her trailer.

Marielle ~ I hope they found a room. It must've taken all of Robs strength and willpower to not jump all over kris then and there.

^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

Hi Jadey, how are ya cutie?

Image Image
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Pretty darn worried. You just vanished. >:(
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
ForJazz926

Post by ForJazz926 »

I got sick of it here, to be honest. But I'm always reachable - links in my sig! :) *hugs*

Image Image
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Sandy - Hi!! Sorry you won't be home to see NM, but at least you'll be seeing it on your trip. Yay for that! Hope you have fun. :)

NewJen - I never heard that song before. :oops: Thanks for posting the lyrics/video. That song is so true for most of us. Hehe.

Marielle - $15 for a magazine? Sheesh. That is crazy. So sorry, bb. And I tried to remain spoiler free this time, but I couldnt' do it. I don't have enough will power. Haha.

Julieeeee - So glad to see you around these parts again! We've missed you! And I haven't had a chance to see the TwiLOL site in a while cause of my stupid internet, but now that you mention it I'm gonna go check it out. I would have participated in the auction, but it was over by the time I woke up. Which makes me a sad panda cause they were selling all kinds of awesomeness. I will just have to donate straight to Alex's Lemonade Stand. (Edit: "Hehe dey sed seks" <----ROFL OMG that is the best!)

Laura - Glad you got to go out with your girlies. Gossiping can be fun. Hehe.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Hi Everybody
Well the pics keep coming in and I have a video from an interview that is really good but its in Rob's World and I haven't
made the widget yet
Well I know we have some Jasper lovers and this one, they might be posted before but thats fine
I have a new per couch its my weekend one :lol: such lovelyness and a very happy Rob, and a black and white one
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Hi girls.

Not much to say other than I pretty much survived the weekend surrounded by thousands of band children. It was fun but I hurt my foot again. Long tiring weekend. But, you all, as always, had the cure for what ails me.

At least we know that our boy and girl are back and safe in LA. They have to be completely bloody exhausted. But, I'm sure that they'll be smiling and looking wonderful for us as always tomorrow.

Also, I am seriously jealous as hell at the moment because I found out my friend who lives in San Diego is going tomorrow to the premiere. She left for LA on Friday, got there at 7 am and is 125th in line. Insane!! But, gods know I'd have done the exact same thing if I could have.

I can't even think of everything I want to reply to at the moment other than to say the Mad About the Boy vid was just bloody brilliant. And, I so love the pics from the European swing. And, the score clips had me squeeing and giggling and transfixed and on the verge of tears.

I'm so all over the place right now, I can't even focus. 4 days, girls! 4 Fracking Days!!! I'm going to be useless all week.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

I see many of you lurking! Ha-ha-ha!!

Julie(Jazz)-So good to see you back here. Sorry you got sick of this place. I went to your banner site. Very cool. It was neat to see all of your work in one place.

jaimetristan-Welcome to the Halfway House! New members are always welcome. Our "leader" Caryn, will give you a nice official greeting, I'm sure.

Laura-Glad you got some gossip time in. We all need that.

Kristiner-LOVE the new banner!

Caryn-Gald you survived the weekend and sorry about your foot. Be careful hon! And your right, there is no way I'm going to be able to concentrate on anything this week. I simply can't wait!!!

Do you all have your DVR's set for all of the interviews this week?
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member
ForJazz926

Post by ForJazz926 »

Oh good lord, there's a "leader" now? *barfs and bails*

Image Image