Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 3

DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 3

Post by DarkMuse »

I watched the Live premiere on the Red Carpet stuff. I'm sad that the only Cullen I didn't get to see interviewed was Jacksper. Sad times. :( But he did look fabulously yummy.

Rob just...wow...took my breath away yet again. Mmmm. And when he met that Courtney girl, he was just so sweet. Love him. I was so happy that she got to take a pic with Kristen, also. Kristen was flipping gorgeous! That dress was so beautiful. It was weird not seeing them together, but I can understand why. I can only hope they were snuggled up together during the actual movie. *sigh*

He is absolutely..just..*thud*

Favorite funny moment - Kellan screaming across from his stage over to Rob. "ROBBB! ROBBBB!!!" :lol: Holy shnikies. That was great.

I missed Tay on Jay Leno. Mandy texted me a clip from it, but my phone decided to delete it before I got a chance to watch. What's weird is, it kept all texts before and after that one. Any text with his name that didn't have Rob or Kris in it also...yeah...got deleted. My phone hates Taycob. Awww. :lol:

And from my tweets, you would think I was actually at the premiere. I think I commented on everybody I saw. Haha. That Anya Marina chick was either drunk, high, or both. I couldn't handle that. I stuck it out (twice) though. So glad they replayed it right after it was over. I missed a few people cause it kept going "off air". Stupid.

Gii - It was fun getting to talk to ya during the live feed, even if you did only see the end. Here's some Kellan love for ya.

Caryn - So damn jealous of your friend! Happy for her, but jealous. Lol.

Mandy - I know you wanted to see Dakota Fanning, so here ya go. Love that dress! I hope she's just wearing pantyhose cause if not then it's weird that her legs are tan and her arms/shoulders are white. Hmm.

Eclipse in June - I already decided I'm going. Don't care if I spend every last penny of my income tax, I'm going. This will prob be the only time in my life I will ever get to do something like this. I have to go. End of story.

I just thought this was funny. <--I've been doing that for a really long time now. Lol.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
despoina92
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by despoina92 »

I just watched the pi and now I'm on the vids...

When I saw the first piture of Rob I sexploaded. Oh my... he's just so gorgeous!

KStew was os perfect! Like a rocker/fairytale princess. Really interesting her style choice. I luved it!

Generally, everyone looked stunning. It seemed like a really good night.

Seriously, Rob and Kris weren't together the whole night AT ALL?
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

rjgnfgk

After party pix, rob, kstew, tay

The only way I'd go to the Eclipse prem was if I won a trip to it D:
Americans are way too lucky. It's so unfair. *stabs the world*

Ima go cry in the corner now :( Night eberyone.
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Loved Tay on Leno tonight. And KStew was almost kinda cute on Conan.
CAN'T WAIT to see Robbie Rob on some shows. Teehee.

They all look so high and/or tired. :?

Why do I find this so hilariously awkward? (And what the heck did they put in Tay's shoes to make his height comparable to Rob's? :lol: )

Kristiner, I thought the same thing about your plethora of tweets from tonight! :lol: But I agree with pretty much everything you said. So weird about your phone deleting Taycob. It's got a mind of its own. Here's the link I had sent before. It doesn't cover everything, but he's still kinda cute. Don't judge me. :oops:
Thanks for the Dakota pic! Her legs don't look like they have nylons. Someone got carried away with the leg tanner.
Oh yeah, and remember how we were talking about the hilarious wide-eyed Rob pic? I think it came from around 0:27 of the video you posted earlier. He makes a funny face right around there. But the pic is so much funnier. LOL
And I heard about the cape sneeze thing looooong before Twilight was even around. I always do that too, especially after taking scary classes like microbiology. :shock:
Image Image
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Hello all... it's thuesday and we are only 2 days away from finally seeing New Moon..... :lol:
I wish I could speed up time....
Dovrebanen wrote:So...Being the European, of course I missed all the fun of the live streaming... But I hope to have some time to catch up with some of it. Kristen looked gorgeous, again. Loved her dress.

I had the same problem,... I had to work early this morning so I couldn't stay up and watch it.. :(

Thanx every body for posting pictures and clips of the premiere, they are awesome... rob looked so hot, even with the tie.
( I have a think against ties..)
But can somebody please explain to me why there are NO pictures of Rob and Kris together... only kris with the dog....
I was so hoping for them
Kris really did look beautifull.....no ither words for that...and I loved the red dress on ashley...

Caryn - the last scan I think it was from a card you posted yesterday, made me even more exited to watch new moon, I am so hoping to hear the word "marry me" coming from Robs perfect lips.... ( oh that would make me faint)..
oh, and I'm so jealous of your friend right now.... I'm going to send Summit an e-mail requesting a premiere either in Holland or in London....

well I'm going to try out yoga... I need something to relax... the anticipation for the movie is driving me insane...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Morning!
Kristiner - THANK YOU for your tweets about the premiere! By the time I got the offspring to bed, I had totes forgot about it! And, what was with Anya--she really did seem like she has tossed a few back. She was so annoying--however, I am now intrigued as to what Nikki's Russian tattoo says....
Watching Rob listen to Courtney's story was just precious! Kellan was just hysterical! And is it true he just pulled a fan from the crown and brought her into the premiere? How adorable is he!! Nikki and Ashley looked absolutlely gorgeous!
But really, nothing compared to this bit of lovely! He just seemed to really be enjoying himself and taking it all in. I also found their little smirks here adorable!
My internet connection was doing some funky things last night, so I didn't get to see KStew or Taylor being interviewed, but a friend had IM"d me that Taylor was on Leno. He still looked so young, but trying to look older with that suit! And when they announced Jerry Rice coming out to throw the football around with him, he looked sooo nervous! But I have to give him credit--he held his own with Rice! :D

Caryn - can't wait till you post the pics from your friend! I'm glad we can vicariously through her! :lol:

jaimetristan - Welcome Back! And no, its not wrong that your 3 yo knows who E & B are. ;)

Got my EW yesterday!!! It has joined the ranks of my other NM/TW paraphernalia! (If anyone needs a copy of any of the magazines, I'll be more than happy to send them!)

Mandy ~ LA....in June....with the HH friends.....I need to find a way to go!!! That would be AWESOME!

Have a great Tuesday! 2 more days!!! SQUEEEEE!!!!!! 8-)

Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

Kris - I heart you so much!!!! Thank you for my lovely Kellan pics.*rawr* And than clip you posted with Rob..Towards the end, I would have punch whoever that lady was in the face for being all loud and yanking my arm like that. I'm like, "Don't be manhandling our Rob punk!!!"

I like how in the afterparty pics, KStew was all like "I'm changing." and then boys are still wearing their cute little suits/tuxs.
:lol:
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Hi everybody!!
Last night was Great and so many photo's and interviews I am in heave and I posted the first pics that hit the internet last night here. I do have many more but I don't want to double post a pic so I know that this Kristen didn' get here yet and its so beautiful and with Rob but not last night Please feel free to look on my site for more, most are still on my computer and not downloaded yet.
Rob is such a hotty! someone was saying him and Kristen were fighting but I don't think so at all so another rumor is shot down and millions to go. :lol:
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Fizzles wrote:Its 16 here regardless of orientation. I mean, you can’t buy alcohol, cigarettes, or vote till you’re 18 but you can get jiggy! :lol:
Haha! I used to always think that was very strange when I was younger. Just before I turned 16, I was like "ooh 2 weeks till I can have a baby!" :lol:

Caryn - I clicked the spoiler pics. Damn. That third one. *speachless*

The live premiere - I really wished I could have watched this! I was considering it, but I had to get up really early to go to work, and I was really tired... Plus our internet streaming connection is kinda crap so it prolly wouldn't even had worked! I'm so jealous of all of you who got to watch it!
And Caryn, I'm so so so jealous of your friend!! WOW!
That was so nice of Kristen to say she could take her picture with the contest winner. She is just....great!

They all looked AMAZING!!

How can someone so generally down to earth look so drop dead gorgeous??

She was defo the most beautifully dressed...

Although I think Ashley may be a close second

As much as I hate to admit it, I really like this picture

I really hope I get time to sit down and watch all the interviews from the red carpet. And all the tvshows that they are on just now. Can't tonight as off Christmas shopping! lol.

Ooh, Laura did you see GMTV this morning? Apparently Rob was on it! (hmm, not sure exactly how since he was in LA...must have been pre-recorded!). I just heard about it as I was heading out to work so I recorded it but not had time to watch it yet. Did you see it?

Anyway better go, catch you all later!
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Sorry for double-posting, but it wouldn't let me post these in my last post cos I had too many URLs...

But, they just looked amazing!! So...

Don't forget Nikki, Jackson & Kellen

Just cos I think she looked really really pretty

Anyway, sorry again for the double post! Gotta run!
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!