Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 3

G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 3

Post by G-Faerie08 »

Edward_Addict wrote::o Ungiffshsiopweionoh. :shock:

Too... much... hotness. 'Bout... to... sexplode.

Seriously, I have never wanted to switch places with another woman so badly in my life.
I literally MELT at the way his hands are on her here and here. Yes, please! :D
And sign me up for the next motorcycle ride asap.
But this one... oh Lord, oh Lord. No way could I keep my cool if Rob was doing that to me. :twisted:

And then on top of all that, there's this tall drink of water that I just want to gulp down. Helloooo, nurse! ;)
This and everyone elses comments made me feel a little better this morning..Not only for me not feeling like the only perv, but because I got a speeding ticket like 10 minutes ago making my way to school. It so isn't fair because there was this girl who was practically racing me and sped on by past the motorcycle cops (this is plural because there were two of them with those pesky speed guns) and I am the only who gets pulled over. At least while I was pulled over, I was not the only on because another girl got pulled and she didn't know it was her at first so she was holding up traffic on a very busy road and the other cop was all yelling at her, "COME HERE!!! YEAH YOU!! PULL OVER HERE!!" So that made me feel a little bit better..I just feel like crying :(
Last edited by G-Faerie08 on Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Alright. That's it. It's Official. Short of November 19th into 20th, this is the best 36 hour period this year. I mean, come on!!!! First we get absolutely amazing RobCrack from Tokyo {stupid URL limit, I wanted to put some in}. Then, we get AMAZING HARPER'S BAZAAR HOTTNESS. On top of that, it turns out that there are DUAL COVERS for said fantastic Harper's Bazaar volume. And, on top of that, the article is just the most adorable thing this side of Rob and Kristen's babies. And, to top it all off, in my RobStenTwilightSagaBirthdayChristmasChanukahNewYear's4thofJuly stocking, I get a brand new piece of Robity Fair Outtake Yumminess. Good gods, how much do they think one woman can take!!!!

Marielle~Unfortunately for us, that picture is a manipulation. Though, we'd all love to think about them waking up all touseled and comfy looking together. And, I'm pretty sure it happens regularly. I am willing to bet that there is not pictoral proof....yet. :lol:

NewJen~ Rob and...gulp...Nicole Kidman. :o WOWZA!! Well, if nothing else, it'll give his neck a break from having to stoop down to look at Kristen for three years straight. HAHAHAHAHA. He'll look like normal sized.

Deb~ Hahahahahahaha....yeah, all I could pay attention to with those motorcycle pics...well after my initial reaction of, "Please tell me they didn't actually let him try to drive a motorcycle", followed by, "Couldn't they have gotten a bigger bike for his long-backside legs". THEN, it was all I could do to tear my eyes away from her hands. Good gods!!! Not that I wouldn't be groping him up one side and down the other! :lol: there is one, I swear, her left hand is right at his belly button and her right is...well, let's just say the RobMonster is NOT being ignored. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

Mandy~ Oh my GODS!!! I know. The black dress/black tshirt/blue background pics, where her back is more turned to the camera!!! Holy Gods of Hottness! It's kind of like you can see a progression. There's one with his hand pretty high up, midback. Still hotter than hell, because that dress is just....GAH!!! With the cut-out back....DAMN!! But, then there's one with his hand slightly lower, then the one that is the cover, where it is just at her waist...*GULP* And then my favorite with his huge hand planted on her hip, fingers wrapped around her bum and that smug little grin on his lips. Good gods I love that picture!!!

Trine~ In my dreamworld, there was a little more than kissing going on when they were done with that photoshoot!! I mean, the motorcycle, the black velvet dress, the redvelvet and leather dress!!! And, then there's Rob and he's Rob and well..... :twisted:

Gii~ Please see the answer above in response.... :lol: Given the chemistry and downright passion between the two of them....good gods I hope so. I know...I'm a perv and I have probably spent way too much time thinking about this. But, I see them being everything from sweet and tender to downright dirty with each other. And you just know Kristen's foul mouth turns him on like there's no tomorrow. :lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted:

And, sorry about your ticket, bb. I hate those speed traps because everyone knows they can pick and choose who they are giving a ticket to. Not fair at all. *hugs* Glad we brought a smile to your face though.

*sits back and sighs contentedly*

Oh, but it's been such a good few days. And it is just the beginning. The RobDrought is over, given all the appearances. We have so much hottnes too look forward to. And, the movie is released in 15 days. Hold on. It's going to be a hell of a ride!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

Oh Caryn, I feel so much better already. You guys are so funny. :lol: It just sucks because I don't have a job and the money that I have saved up is slowly running out..so I can't afford any unexpected expenses. But I guess I proved my bumper sticker right..I do drive like a Cullen.

I love ALL the pics of course. It is interesting how in the VF pics he -looks- like the smokin' hot rugged man that he is..and then in the HB photos with KStew, he just looks like a kid. Its like there is a good 5 years shaved off..(which I guess that can be taken literally since his face is smooth like a baby's bum in the HB pics).

EDIT: This post has been edited because I was reprimanded for having a quote on here that clearly expressed the foul language that was used regardless of the substitutions for certain letters in those certain profane words.

So to make what I said before more reader friendly, I agreed with what was said about KStew having a potty mouth and Rob liking it because Rob has a potty mouth as well from what I have seen from video clips.
Last edited by G-Faerie08 on Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

HAPPY HUMP DAY!!
I know it in no way compares to the FRACKING INCREDIBLE pictures we've gotten the past few days, he just looks so cute and unassuming.....

I want to thank you all for posting the RobCrack yesterday and this morning. Its been a crappy few days, and now I have one home sick... but, as you all know, RobCrack will make everything better!

And don't forget, when our thoughts get too pervy, we can always retire to ThePervCouchTM :twisted: :twisted:

Caryn - so sorry about your trip :(

I just wanted to stop by quick--need to get back to organizing PTO stuff for the rest of the year. I would much rather be here with you guys :D , but that will be my reward for finishing up!
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Jazz Girl wrote:Cause, oh my gods, did Harper's Bazaar just make my fracking year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nodding nodding smilies much much required!!! :D :D :D
WOW!!! They look so right together, so happy, so perfect. WOW.
Kristen is so so beautiful and Rob is Rob! LOL. Wow!

Don't suppose you can get Harper's Bazaar in the UK? I totally want this! :(

Laura - Yeah I love watching it on a Saturday too, I'm quite happy to stay in and watch it all toasty warm in my bed :L Tho I wish we didn't have to wait until Sunday to see the results! I've only heard Leona's new single once, I wasn't sure about it to be honest. But to be fair, I did only listen once so it might grow on me too. I really liked her first album. Have you heard Alexandra Burke's album? I think it is excellent!

Gii - lol, I think we all might be pervs.... I think probably. There's too much chemistry and stuff between them, if they haven't, then I think very very soon!
Oh,and that sucks about your ticket, but glad all the RobCrack has made ya feel better!

Jade - Imagine if there was kiss picture? It would be mental! :lol: With all the Rosten folk incredibly happy, plus think of all the horrible people who would hate Kristen even more cos she's kissing him, and not for work!! And all the paps!! Hmm.
But still....if they could only release a kissing pic, just to us...
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by newtonscricket »

OMG Caryn, I love the Harper's article!
Harper's Bazaar wrote:The most functional parts of his hotel room's decor are a couple of guitars and a box of Ray-Bans. "Do you want a pair?" he asks, thrusting them into my hand. "I've got 16."

Gii, I'm sorry about your ticket :cry: Rob's upset too!
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Jazz Girl Yeah I sort of guessed that... ;) but still fantasy... 8-)
I really could imagine those two together like that....
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

newtonscricket wrote:
Gii, I'm sorry about your ticket :cry: Rob's upset too!
Awww. NewJen, that is like the best thing ever. I heart you and Rob for being upset about my ticket! You are awesome.
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Hey Everyone Happy HUMP day!
I been away from this now so please I don't want to sound like I'm not up on things but, did someone get Harpers already? and is that in USA? Thanks for all the pictures and everything. I need to get one so if its out let me know PLEASE 8-)
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
despoina92
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by despoina92 »

HB online article - Totally adored it! They're both really fun there and sound kinda original. Especially the Q&A session... EPIC! (After that I can't actuallly believe that they're not together... :roll: :roll: ).

Gii- I'm so sorry, too!

16 days to go...