Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 3

marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 3

Post by marielle »

Hey Girls....

phew!! I have been shopping the whole days... I'm tired

Jadey, I can't stand this draught either, even book store I went in was empty of rob, of new moon...I makes me sad....

Caryn, Thanx for the tweets... Makes me hopefull Slade isn't forgetting the love story..

I don't know if I mentionen it already but it is really going to happen, Remember me and the new Johnny Depp movie are opening the same day in holland... :o I so going to droowl all over the place....

then I saw this and I was like I can help you with that if you want to :oops: :lol:
And I came a cross a runaway shot.. kris looks so beautiful even totally rocked out

Gii I hope you had a good birthday....

well less then 200 days to go for Eclipse.... I'm already getting exited....
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Hi girls!!!

I've missed you all! RL has just been kicking my ar$e this week! From sick kids, to weather (I love the snow, but the 12 degrees and below zero wind chlls can go-LOL!), and now the kids' dance recitals all weekend--I'm lucky to run the dishwasher and throw in some laundry. :lol:

I think I've caught up with everything here.... sorry if I miss someone, wanted to get some thoughts down before I head out to 3 more dance recitals today....

Gii - HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY!!
Tracy - I had to go find the "Edward Prefers Cougars" shirt-I love it!!! I also found a similiar one - :lol: :lol:
newjen - I loved your sentiment that they gave the Nobel Prize to Obama for not being George Bush! :lol:
And like a number of people have said, I also went "Huh?" when they awarded it to him.....
I'm glad you're enjoying The University of Edward Mason! Its one (of the many- ;) ) stories I'm following.
Trine - sorry about the rain! And I'm glad you got out of Oslo before the insanity hit!
Caryn ~ I think I actually 'squeed like a fan-girl' when I read David Slade's tweets! Its so rare that he actually tweets something besides an obscure picture.

I can't remember who asked about Christmas plans...marielle?... We go to Mass on Christmas Eve with our neighbors, come home, get in pj's, then gather for pizza/drinks before putting the kids down to get ready for Santa. I host Christmas Day every year for my family, and we usually get together with the hub's family after Christmas. Once we had kids, we stopped doing the 3- places -in -one -night thing, it just got too crazy.

Well, I'm off for now. I'm glad I got to stop by--loved all the Robcrack!!!(Especially the ChristmasRob manips- :D )
Hope you all have a great Saturday! (If anyone else is on Twitter, Iet me know. Its a quick way to keep in touch! 8-) )

EDIT - I just remembered this....referring back to the above 'cougar' discussion above....last night at the 1st dance recital, I was chaperoning with another mom (who's about our cough age tracy ;) ) who knows of my, um, addiction to the saga, and we started talking about Rob. She said, "I know its wrong, but I just love Rob-he is so hot! Everything about him...I simply love him!" I almost lost it! :lol: I told her that its so not wrong, and that there are so many of us Rob-lovers out there. I love recruiting newbies to our Robsession.... ;)
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Hey laaaadies. It's been quite a while since I've been on. Since before NM came out. Coincidentally that was the same week that life decided to turn everything as I know it upside down. :cry: My only solace was going to the midnight premiere.

Anyways, no way can I catch up on the 60-70 pages that I missed. But I saw this piece of gorgeousness and this bit o' heaven today and I couldn't resist coming back here. :D

So... what's been going on? Since I missed all the excitement, what was the general response to NM? I was disappointed that we didn't see the Edward demon nightmare where he's crouching above Bella on her bed. You know, the pics we saw in the L.A. Times. And I honestly thought the kissing was pretty... awkward. Much more so than in Twilight. But overall I loved the movie.
Image Image
newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by newtonscricket »

HI MANDY!!!!!! <waving frantically>

It's so nice to see you again. (I hope the whole life thing is smoothing out now!)

The general response to New Moon was something along the lines of

"Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..................droooooooooooool, love it, Kristen is awesome, Taylor is hot! and squeeeee, and love, and that kiss was TOO CLOSE but Ok, (gasp) not actually a kiss, and Edward, oh, and Rob, and thank you Stephenie Meyer for imagining suicide by striptease and Charlie and oh did we mention Jessica and OH MY (but where was "blackest blasphemy"?) and we love you Chris Weisz! Let's watch it again!"
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

hi! Quick post ~ watching SNL, and have to say Taylor is funnier than the regulars on the show. In one skit, he plays a high school girl in love with Edward while 'her' best friend is Team Jacob. It was hystercal!!

HI MANDY!!!!
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Hahah saw the tay thing on youtube. Hilarious. Hes good @ playing a chick. I agree with the CGI muscles.
That skit proves that Jacob lovers are shallow retards yip yip.
Someone said that he like.. said He and Taylor S are indeed dating? ..not that I care ofcourse..

And thanks to Kristiner, I now know what Moon Pies are. They sound utterly scrum-diddly-umptious.

HELLO? IZ ANYBODEH OUT DER???????
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Hey girls....

Hi Jadey !! *waves* I'm here... It's seems like the drought has hit lex as well

Wel I found something cute at robsessed and while I was there I got PREGNANT ;)

Hi mandy, welcome back... I hope life for you is turning up the right way again...

OOh man I hate this drought, even on Eclipse there is no news....
well only 198 days and 13 hours to go for eclipse
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Happy Sunday!! Whew!! I was only away for a couple of days and had a lot of posts to catch up on!
Sorry... no time to post RobCrack today. Time to get ready for church. Then, it's off to finish Christmas shopping today!
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Mandy - *biiiiig Emmett sized hug* It's so nice to see you around here again! I hope you're feeling better. I misseded you!

Jade - Yesh! Moon Pies are so delish. Start saving up money so you can fly here for our RobCon and we can have them for snack times. Mmmmm. Maybe we could start a 'Get Our Non-US HH Members To RobCon' fund. Sounds good to me anyway. Lol.

Sandy - So glad you could take a small breath long enough to come on and post. Recitals can take a lot out of a person. Especially the Mommy persons. Lol.

I say since we're in a drought right now, we should go digging around in our Rob drawers (that sounds so bad :lol:) and pull out oldies but goodies. It might help.

What was I doing again? :shock:
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

DarkMuse wrote:
What was I doing again? :shock:
Ummmm..Yeah I was going to say something but then I had to click on that stupid link and now I have forgotten!!! :lol: Darn you Robert..

Yeah I watched TayTay on SNL last night..The opening monologue was H-O-T with all those moves and stuff..and then of course the Team Ed and Jacob sketch..he was so funny all kissing up on his notebook with Edward on it lol..He wasn't in too many of the sketches, but the ones he was in, he was a natural as far as his acting went..*rawr*