Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 3

bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 3

Post by bac »

Baking is a good euphemism that is used on other threads as well. Hopefully everyone can understand it and if not then please ask. (And there are lots of things that can be used along with baking, like "in the kitchen", "cookies", "ovens", "rolling pins", and you guys can make up whatever you want or need to make it fun).
by Laniyeah on photobucket
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

G-Faerie08 wrote:Kris - I totally just entered the Volvo contest! And now I have to wait for phase two which starts tomorrow. Yay! Anyways..OMG we totally have the same mind because when I saw that one pic of Rob and KStew, I was thinking about his adam's apple too!

As for a possible "baking get together" with Rob and KStew..I think they are both just tired of everyone talking about them being together and stuff. They may be "baking cakes" or they may not be..but either way it is their personal business regardless of how much we ache to be all up in their business.

Sorry if anyone is confused with my "baking" stuff. I'm trying not to get in trouble again.

Jade~ Can I just tell you, please, how much I love and adore your brain. It always makes me smile. TeeHee! rob and Kristen baking....baking...cookies...cookies....CookieBella and DarkWard.....DarkWard and unicorns!!! Hahahahahahhaahhaah!! And just like that, we be back in the happy little gutter!

Trine~ Hmmmmmmm, I love the snow. I wait and hope and pray for the snow. It's my favorite time of year, when it snows. Of course, now, snowing puts me in mnid of Twilight (granted, what doesn't put me in mind of Twilight?)and the wonderful scene of our two lovers lying in a meadow with a soft snow falling on them. *sigh*

Kristiner~ Hey Sweets!!!! So lovely to see you, even if it is on your little bitty phone screen. I miss you and your words. I do hope you were at least able to spend a little time on the internet at work appreciating all the beauty of the last few days. Please check back in soon....*sniff*

NewJen~ I love pretty much EVERYTHING about the HB article. It just made me smile and giggle and laugh and sigh all the way around. They are beyond adorable together. Like the article Jade posted from EW. I think it's hysterical and totally perfect when he tries to be all philosophical and nice about it and she's like, "Ummm, no, just back the hell off and let me {us} live my {our} lives. :D He needs someone who's not afraid to give him a good swift kick in the pants (Me ME Me Me Me I'll do it...and I promise not too hard!!!) every onece in a while and Kristen is just the girl to do it!

Tracy~ BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! I LOVE those captions. Those are sooooooooo perfect. I know, the pic against the column, she has to be wearing like 7" heels, cause she's not that much shorter than him in that pic, and we all know he's almost a foot taller than her in regular shoes.

Marielle~ Enjoy the EMA's. Let us know how they go. I'm pretty sure, somehow, that some band associated with Twilight will perform or be recognized...Muse anyone?

So, Summit sucks harder than ever. They apparently shut down Robsessed's YouTube account. Because posting YouTube videos of items available FOR FREE and giving them and their movie FREE PUBLICITY is such a crappy thing to do. I hate Summit. I really do. I hate that I am going to give them a butt-ton of money when I see NewMoon in theaters 37 times. I am trying to figure out how to send a very strongly worded letter to them to tell them to kindly remove their collective head from their collective... ahh...bum and see that many of the fanblogs are directly responsible for their cashcow and that a little good will might go a long way. But, you can't find any contact info on their website. So, I'm still looking. Buttheads!

OHOHOHOH!! Speaking of Muse, I just about died the other day. I was watching a promo for the new adaptation of the show V and what to my wondering ears should I hear in the background? That's right. Muse. I was soooooooo excited. I love them. They rock, HARD.

AAAAANNNNNDDDDDDDD.... I had the most wonderful RK dream last night. I think it was directly related to the fact that I kept reading the HB article, particularly Rob's response where he says he used to be able to dance but something happened in his brain (sidenote: why oh why does the way he strings words together into adorkable sentences like that just make me giggle :D ) So, anyway, I could not get past that. Someone as amazingly musically inclined and bodily gifted as our Rob shoudl have no problem shakin that....ahh...bum. then it occurs to me. Something happened in his brain. He's so adorkably self conscious that he cant let himself go enough to just enjoy it and move with the music. I just kept thinking to myself, "He needs to find a way to just let go of his brain..." And then I fell asleep....and I'm walking in this huge hallway with doors of both sides, some leading outside and some leading into giant halls. I was at some sort of formal event (I was wearing a truly SexonAStick dark blue dress and the black heels Kristen's wearing in the HB Meadow shots which would ONLY happen in a dream) but I got lost because the place was just so bloody big. And, up ahead I heard Halo by Beyonce playing, so I stuck my head in that room thinking maybe it was a back door to mine. It wasn't. It was a huge empty hall, with a big dance floor in the middle. And, there's Beyonce and her whole crew set up doing a show. But, the only people in there were Rob and Kristen, in the middle of the dance floor. Kristen was wearing the black wrap dress and the 7 " platforms and Rob had on that delectable black suit and silver shirt, only with the coat off and thrown somewhere, his collar open and sleeves rolled. Good gods that man should be illegal. Anywho, there they were, completely alone, and completely enthralled with one another and GOOD GODS can my dreamRob dance! Oh holy hell in a handcart, girls. He was sooooo totally focused on Kristen and she was going to town and he could not take his eyes OR HIS HANDS off of her. And he was just working what his momma gave him!! Oh DAMN!!!!! I wish I could dvr what was in my brain and send it to you all, cause.....HMMMMMMMMMM!!

Wow, I had a lot on my mind this morning.... Huh?

But, we must always close with the reason we are all here together...

Oh wait...Wrong Rob and Chris. I bet Rob's saying to him, "I still can't believe you made Kristen kiss the puppy. Dude, that was wrong."

Look! Rob just spotted the HalfwayHouse contingent in the crowd. He loves us.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
rockbandstar
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by rockbandstar »

It's been awhile since we have had some of This
and of course that leads me to This

Then there are these lovelies

This is one of my fav's from VF
The Fur Rug
More gorgeousness

New banner and a new avy (because the new pics of Rob are just too beautiful not to use and of course I had to sneak the guitar in there somewhere lol)
le sigh

Neya
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

Jazz Girl wrote: Jade~ Can I just tell you, please, how much I love and adore your brain. It always makes me smile. TeeHee! rob and Kristen baking....baking...cookies...cookies....CookieBella and DarkWard.....DarkWard and unicorns!!! Hahahahahahhaahhaah!! And just like that, we be back in the happy little gutter!

I think you may have meant "Gii" instead of "Jade"...I'm not sure..Do we even have a Jade here anyway?

Jazz Girl wrote:OHOHOHOH!! Speaking of Muse, I just about died the other day. I was watching a promo for the new adaptation of the show V and what to my wondering ears should I hear in the background? That's right. Muse. I was soooooooo excited. I love them. They rock, HARD.
I totally reacted the same way when I was watching the telly and the song came on and I was like, "OH MY GOSH!" and off I went to Twilightland.

Can we say, "YOWZAH!"

Another reason why Billy Burke is the coolest movie dad EVER and dare I say..one of the hottest.
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Hi!
I was so wondering why bac was going on about baking :lol: I read her post before Gii's... But okay, baking it is :D

Marielle & NewJen~ Yes, it's the first snow of the season. It can snow in Norway in July, but it's uncommon. And that would be way up north. I live all the way down south.
I don't think we're too good at handling the snow either...Especially not the first few times in a season. It's like no one is prepared for it. My bf got the tires for the car changed today, thankfully.

Caryn~ I love that scene from Twilight. It is so short, but it's saying a lot.
Your dream sounds awsome. I would have loved to see that. I like it when they dance at prom in Twilight. Bella standing on Edward's feet. It's sweet. One of my favorite parts.

Neya~ Your new banner is gorgeous!

About Summit... I could not agree more with Caryn. They are getting all this free advertisement. They know that we will all go and see the movie, many of us several times and we will earn them millions of dollars. It's not like we won't go see it just because we've seen some clips! On the contrary, it just helps build the excitement even more. So I think they are being utterly ridiculous with their copyright claims on everything, especially material that has already been released through other channels. And robsessed have been nothing but respectful and thorough in the way they have used materials from the movies, IMO.

On to happier things...The stunning couple :)

I'm off to read some fanfics. Domward is first in line, and I see Angela updated with a TEF outtake and then I'm starting her new story too. Have a great night!
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

G-Faerie08 wrote:
Jazz Girl wrote: Jade~ Can I just tell you, please, how much I love and adore your brain. It always makes me smile. TeeHee! rob and Kristen baking....baking...cookies...cookies....CookieBella and DarkWard.....DarkWard and unicorns!!! Hahahahahahhaahhaah!! And just like that, we be back in the happy little gutter!

I think you may have meant "Gii" instead of "Jade"...I'm not sure..Do we even have a Jade here anyway?
*waves* I think it's cuz we have the same coloured writing.

Caryn ~ Lol... Beyonce... And yes, it was Gii who was talking about baking.

Marielle ~ Yeh, A lot of people picked up on her being defensive. She could've been having a rough day :P Sometimes out of the blue im like "GOSH DARNIT EVERYONES SUCKS FGHJFDKJDSM" and it has nothing to do with anything. But yeh, defensive = shes hiding something :P

Trine ~ Snow? Awwwww I want it to be winter again. We're heading into Summer. Ugh. Mosquitos and being too hot to sleep.. being uncomfortable... ugh. I love swimming in rivers though :D

Tonsillitis. Not fun. My throat feels like the size of Kristens potty mouth.
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Hi everone
Trine I totally agree with you. Now all the main people signed a 3 movie contract before Twilight with I would say a very minumal wages since they didn't put anything into Twilight as now. So when the deciding factor comes and Rob and Kristen and anyone signed to do the rest. Do their earnings increase? I don't think it would matter to Rob because he in no way thought that he would fly to STARDOM as fast and sexy as he did.
Marielle you can go to the wedding Rob will need suport and so will Kristen 8-) Can you see what the media would do to that happening. Rob would go into major shock and never be the same. :lol:
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

:lol: :lol: Jadey. I totally didn't put you and "Jade" together because I always call you Jadey instead.
Fizzles
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Fizzles »

Hey Everyone.

I'm not doing very well at the moment. My cat, my wee baby Jess, is very sick. Have been to the vets twice in the past week. But I think its really bad. I've been in floods of tears all night as I think she is dying. I am so distraught. I'm gonna have to see if I can get her another appointment in the morning as she has not responded to the treatment and is in fact worse. I don't know how I'm gonna deal with it if its as I expect. Sorry to be so depressing. I will keep you all posted.

Laura Xx
Member of Rob's Halfway House
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Gii~ :lol: I saw the black font and automatically figured it was Jade. Sorry, hon. I was giggling too hard to think to check the little name box :lol:

Neya~ Your new banner and avvy are BEAUTIFUL!!!! Missed you round these parts.

Laura~ *hugs* Aww, BB. I'm so sorry about your wee baby cat. I'll send all the good vibes and prayers I can to you.

And, I know I might have complained just a little aobut RobWard's wearing of a suit. But, ummm....*fans self*... as long as he promises to keep the shirt unbuttoned and looking more sexy than is legal in any country.... I think I'm okay with it.

Two weeks from RIGHT FRACKING NOW, I will hopefully be sitting somewhere eating supper, before heading with the hubs to Twilight followed by NEW MOON!!!!!!!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS