Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 3

Fizzles
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 3

Post by Fizzles »

Caryn - Thanks for the link to the HB article. It was a great read. I’m in complete agreement with you. Best 36 hours yet this year! All these pictures have ended our long suffering RobDrought. :lol:

Jaclyn - I am really starting to like Leona’s song and I saw the vid tonight to go with it. She looks so naturally beautiful in it. And yes, I do like Alexandra’s album. I was so happy when she won last year. I also hate the results show being the following day. It was better when it was the same night.

Jade - :D Loved your comments attached to the photos you posted. Perfection on the motorcycle totally pushed me over the edge. When I clicked I was like … Rob …. Motorcycle …. Kris …. Snuggling …. Behind …. Arms …. Waist …. *Sexplodes* :twisted:

Kristen is a Porcelain Goddess! I Love It. She is so stunning in this photoshoot. This is how beautiful I imagine her to be after being vampified. Her skin looks almost translucent, she’s truly gorgeous.

Gii - I’ll also jump on the perv bandwagon. If they are together, which I believe they are cause its my happy place :D , then they are so totally at it. I mean, he’s beyond beautiful and she’s gorgeous, they are both adorable and funny around each other, they share a sharp quick-witted humour and the sarcasm just flows, all sizzling combinations in my opinion. :twisted: (Including the potty mouth Caryn ;) )

PS - Sorry about your ticket. It sucks big time, I know from experience. I don’t know the way it works in the US but in the UK we get a fine (usually £60) and points on our licence. 3 for each offence and they stay on your licence for 3 years, 12 being the maximum when your licence gets taken away. Most points I’ve had at a time is 6. 3 for speeding (which came off my licence this summer just past) and 3 for mobile phone use (which I still have 2 years to go on my licence).

Jen - I’m glad to hear Nicole Kidman’s name being thrown in with Robs. I do enjoy her as an actress. I’m also glad to hear that some of this film will be shot in London early next year. It makes me so happy that he can be home for a while. (Although, I do hope there are some weekend visits between him and Kris. She’d love it in London. :) )
Member of Rob's Halfway House
newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by newtonscricket »

Sigh, Nicole Kidman is not going to be in Bel-Ami with Rob. Girl is going to be sorry she didn't jump all over that when she had the chance.

In other news, Robert Pattinson still hottest man ever
Fizzles
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Fizzles »

So right Jen, she's missed out big time! Like, what actress in their right mind would not be busting a gut to be acting with him?

Nevermind, as long as Rob's in it, what do we care? :lol:

Check this out. :twisted: Rob Vid by Biel for The Office
Member of Rob's Halfway House
newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by newtonscricket »

Wonderful!

I'll see your Office video and raise you a Wide Awake
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Caryn ~ The Harpers Bazaar article is ssoo cute. I had a smile on my face whilst reading the 'Who's more Athletic.. etc..' The whole thing is very cute. Again, another one of Kristens best. Rob is adorable too.

Okay, who is the most romantic then? "I have a no-bull-s detector," says Kristen, "so I'd have to say Rob is. I think romance is anything honest. As long as it's honest, it's so disarming." Rob chuckles when asked the same question. "Um, I don't know. What did Kristen say?" You. "No. I'm better at faking." This is followed by a very long laugh.

:shock:

And this Kstew article -

Asked about the endless rumors of her supposed off-screen romance with Pattinson, for instance, Stewart got nicely fired up. “I probably would’ve answered it if people hadn’t made such a big deal about it,” she said. “But I’m not going to give the fiending an answer. I know that people are really funny about ‘Well, you chose to be an actor, why don’t you just f—ing give your whole life away?! Can I have your firstborn child?’”

Pattinson himself, who clearly loathes confrontation, tried to softly interject with philosophical statements about the need for an actor to hold onto his individuality. But Stewart cut him off. “I’ve thought about this a lot,” she said. “There’s no answer that’s not going to tip you one way or the other. Think about every hypothetical situation: ‘Okay, we are. We aren’t. I’m a lesbian.’ I’m just trying to keep something,
(If theres nothing going on between them, then there's nothing to keep.. right? she said. “If people started asking me if I was dating Taylor, I’d be like ‘F— off!’ I would answer the exact same way.” Without missing a beat, Pattinson looked at Lautner, promising “Me too.”

Looks to me like that's a 'Yes'. I love fiesty Kstew. Rawr.

^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Hi everybody!

I have NO idea what's been going on. I just got a chance to come on here. Internet is still off at my home and my phone is fracking up. I hate this. I know there is a VF shoot and a HB shoot that I need to see, so I'm gonna go catch up on the literal 20 pages I've missed. We were still on the last thread last time I was able to get on. :cry:

Soon as I've caught up I'll be back.

Peace, love, & Robsten! (Yep, I'm a dork :P)
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

Laura - It is pretty much the same here in the U.S. too..I am not sure how many points I may have on my license. In Virginia, the fine is based on how many miles over the speed limit you go. So I went 14 mph over the speed limit and I will need to go online or call to see how much I owe. :( It sucks.

And wowzah. I started reading The Office today and I am totally hooked. At first I was like, "Why do they keep talking about the show?" but then I was on FF pretty much all day and stumbled upon it and was like :shock:

And WELCOME BACK KRIS KROSS (a.k.a Kristiner)!!!! I LUB YOU!
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

G-Faerie08 wrote:
And wowzah. I started reading The Office today and I am totally hooked. At first I was like, "Why do they keep talking about the show?" but then I was on FF pretty much all day and stumbled upon it and was like :shock:
Gii~ Oh Dear Gods!! The Office is just heaven, heavenly, and Roblicious!! I'm actually rereading it right now.
newtonscricket wrote:Sigh, Nicole Kidman is not going to be in Bel-Ami with Rob. Girl is going to be sorry she didn't jump all over that when she had the chance.

In other news, Robert Pattinson still hottest man ever
NewJen~ Yes, while it confusticates the hell out of me that any actress wouldn't sell her soul to work with our Rob, I can't say I'm horribly upset. I liked her better a few years ago. I think the Tom couch jumping Katie insanity rubbed off a little and the nose job was the cherry on top.

And, thanks for the breaking news. That's a story guaranteed to go on for years and years and years!!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Laura and newjen, thanks for those awesome videos!!! They were a nice way to wind up Hump Day!

I don't know if anyone watches "CougarTown", but in the first few minutes of tonight's show, Coutney Cox's character is talking about her 'sex dream', and who does include..? Yes, "Edward, you know, the guy from Twilight"! I laughed so hard and thought of all of us! :lol:

Gii - I know I'm late here, but that so sucks about your ticket! :cry: Hopefully, The Office, and the BB will help make it better! Glad you're liking the story!! It's one of my fav's!

Going to head to bed early tonight (well...maybe a little peek at some fan-fics first ;) )

Have a good night everyone! Catch ya tomorrow!

Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

Evening All! I'm still swooning over the HB photoshoot as I'm sure all of you are as well. Did THIS picture remind any of you of The Meadow scene? I'm loving the HB article too. They both seem like such fun people, don't they?

Jade-Your name choices made me laught. You can call me whatever you feel like . I'm okay with anything! :-)
G-Faerie08 wrote:I know this probably makes me a big perv, but has anyone else wondering if Rob and Kstew have ever...you know..*whispers* If they have done it?
You are defintely not the only one who has wondered. Although, I bet KStew would be horrified if she knew we were talking about that. And, sorry you got a ticket. That really sucks.

Caryn-DUAL COVERS? OME! Okay, when do these hit newsstands? And, bummer about not going to Hawaii. Hopefully you will get a chance to go again.

Sandy-I think ThePervCouch is getting very good use these days. In fact, I think it's full.
newtonscricket wrote:In other news, Robert Pattinson still hottest man ever
Was there any ever doubt? He-he!

Kristiner-Welcome back! There's a lot to catch up on. But, start with the HB pictures. They are the best!!!

So, I have parent-teacher conferences tomorrow night. It makes for a very long day, but I know it's part of the job and very necessary. Hopefully I'll be able to take a break and get some good Robcrack or Robstencrack.
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member