Twilight Mafia XVI

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by SethisMine »

((YAY!!! I also think I did well on my AP Euro test! And I actually liked the FRQ's. :D ))

((Ugh... I hate allergies! They are making me miserable.))

((Rosa is somewhere in the house... hmm... she is bored... But I don't have time to post totally, A few friends of mine are coming so we can celebrate the end of our AP Euro test. :D ))
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
DoNotFeartheDark
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by DoNotFeartheDark »

((HISTORY IS KILLING ME. Seriously. No, literally. My teacher is absolutely insane about the Civil War....and divided our classroom into the Union, and the Confederacy. I'm in the Confederacy. :| And I got killed brutally in the Battle of Gettysburg on Little Round Top. :cry: In real life, I got smacked in the face by a wiffle ball.))

((On the Brightside, I got to talk with a fantastical Southern accent! I was General Robert Lee. And I had the sexiest mustache EVER.))

"Why, of course, Dexter!" Monica's grin resembled that of the Cheshire Cat. "I'm an assassin! How do you think I get around?" She crinkled her nose, disgruntled. "I'm not legally old enough to drive a car. Technically, I'm eighteen, but physically, I'm fourteen." She grabbed Dexter's hand and looked discreetly around the crowded parking lot. After a hasty scrutinizing, she pulled him into the tight crevice behind two buildings.

"Uh...Mon," Dexter said uncertainly, blinking around at the dark space. "Just hold on to my hand." Monica bubbled, gripping his hand even tighter before black flames engulfed them both with the sound of a light breeze.
Monica Romela, the Spaz of the Mafia; The Cheerful Assassin
Image Banner courtesy of Cullen_Lover
Co-Founder of ALESW; Awesome League of Extroadinary Skit Writers. Yes, it's sparkly.
Waffle of Doom
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: On the Mafia's Living Room Floor, Plotting the Takeover of Japan

Post by Waffle of Doom »

*strolls in* Wow!
This place has grown since I was last here!
I wonder if mine and Frankie's room is still intact...
*wanders off*
FanFiction /Twilight Mafia ~Angry Little Sabina/ Team Laurent~ Co-Boss/Volturi~ Jinx
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(... HOLY CRAP SAB'S ALIVE! OHMAHGOSH.
Hi. *waves* Welcome back. Yes, we've grown. Ish. And your room is still there, but its probably a little dusty. I'll go poke Frankie. I'm not actually at the Mansion right now, but when Lid gets hoome she'll glomp you.
David and I are still discussing, Queenie. If/when he has time, he'll post.
Hello noob! Um, listen to what everyone else said. There's the form on the front page you need to fill out and send it to me, and then you can post as much as you'd like.)

I marched my little voodoo men across a complicated battle front, the terrain similar to that of an island nation. It was good planning on my part. Since, you know, donuts couldn't hurt me. Excellent practice in case I ever had to move against someone who might live on an island. Ali assisted me, moving anything I couldn't move myself. We even managed a cavalry flanking maneuver- vampire style. Eventally, the roof was covered in the gore of many massacred donuts. I peeked over in the direction of the park where Queenie was waiting paitently. This would take a while, wouldn't it?
Waffle of Doom
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: On the Mafia's Living Room Floor, Plotting the Takeover of Japan

Post by Waffle of Doom »

(LIDIA!
I'd glomp you if you were here!
Anyways, anyone care to give me an update on the goings on so I'm not lost?)

*walks into her room*
OH-MY-G-!
What happened to my room?!
Why does it look like a donut factory exploded in here?!
FRANKIE!
FanFiction /Twilight Mafia ~Angry Little Sabina/ Team Laurent~ Co-Boss/Volturi~ Jinx
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((SAB!!! HELLO! Most people are off somewhere else... we just got back from a trip to the Mall, in which our newest human, Dex, got a taste of Lid's idea of torture. :D ))

I wandered around aimlessly. Bored... Lid and others were off somewhere, and I could hear Maria downstairs with the TV. I decided to go join her when I heard a bunch of yelling that I had not heard in the longest of time.

"Sab?" I called, not believing my ears. I zoomed up the stairs towards where I heard her voice, my new purple hair streaming out behind me. When I reached Sab's room, which was covered in donuts, I had too blink several times, not believing my bright purple eyes as well.

"SAB!" I screamed, running over and giving her the biggest hug ever. "YAY!"
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Good to know most of you guys did well on the Euro exam! :)

Sab! Welcome back! We've missed you so! *hugs* )

(Viola, thanks again for contacting him...should I just draw it out or post autopilot?)

When Queenie allowed herself to blink once more, she found herself in front of it, leaves scattering across the meadow along with the whispering of the wind. She assumed that this was where he would arrive and slowly sat on the wooden edge and simply waited.

"Hello, Giovanni. Long time no see." She murmured to herself. "Ello, Queenie here."
"What a surprise...I wasn't expecting you!" "Giovanni...?" "Nono...that was quite stupid."

This went on for a few more moments as Queenie chattered among herself.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

((Thanks, Emma!
And Sab! Hey, welcome back! :) ))

I was giving my opinion out loud on a wedding dress when my ears heard Rosa cry a name out we hadn't heard in a while.

I ran upstairs to Sab's room, which was covered in donuts, and saw Rosa hugging Sab.

"Hiii, Sab!" I yelled, running into the room and joining in on the hug.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(Um, try the blog, or what Rosa said.
He hasn't responded to my last PM, so auto pilot for a little while. *growls* I wish the Lex had a "Poke" function.)

(Lid is still acting out her vicious battle and wondering if it'll rain or if she can just lick it off the roof.)
I peeked again at the faint form of Queenie, who still hadn't been joined by Gio. I smothered an urge to grumble discontently. The mess on the roof of my car was slowly congealing, and it wouldn't start raining for another half an hour. I wanted to get home to wash it off, but I also didn't want to leave Queenie alone. But, Queenie is a big girl and perfectly capable of taking care of herself, right? I reached out cautiously for her mind, poking her but not looking around, Do you mind if I take off? The donut-gore is getting a little sticky, and I want to make sure the Mansion hasn't been blown up. Are you okay just apparating home? I asked tenatively.
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

(We're going to the mansion, right?)

I fan away the black smoke as I step out of the unburning flames.

"...I will admit that the black flame part does add to the assassin bit." I laugh, clutching tightly on her small pale hand.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]