Twilight Mafia XVI

dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

I frowned, nodding. "Well, pretty much the entire Lexicon seems uninhabited. Ish. Whatever the Lexicon is. Though if this were a horror movie, I would expect the scary music to start playing in about 30 seconds, signaling the approach of the bad guy. Course, since we're vampires, we might be the bad guys. Oh well. Let's have a rave, maybe the noise will attract people!" Raves sounded like a good idea. "A drug-less car wash rave dance party! Thing!" I tapped my nose, thinking. "We need food. Come, Rosa! To the kitchen!" I cried, grabbing her hand and jumping over the nearest railing.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

"Lexicon?" I asked a little confused as I was being dragged down to the kitchen. I shook my head. It must be some random thing that was some sort of city or network in Lid's head. "Yeah, a drug-less rave sounds terrific! I thought you only got those things in Utah!" I laughed, but then bit my lip... "Well... even then I'm not totally sure..." I gave a shrug.

When we finally reached the kitchen, I went straight to the food cupboards housing Nutella. "Yay! We still have some! Maybe the end of the world hasn't come yet." I grabbed an armful of Nutella jars and loaded it into a ginormous bag that I randomly grabbed.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

"Oh no, that's there in CASE of the apocalypse. I'm prepared for everything- I even have 38 zombie plans!" I gasped. "If... if everyone DID turn into a zombie, do you think we'll need one of those plans?" My eyes widened, then I busted out laughing. "Psh. It doesn't matter for us anyways. The undead can't become undeader." I scooped up several bags of chips and a lot of Coke and carried it outside to the patio and placed it on a table. "Need speakers, music, more food..." I mumbled to myself, thinking. "And bathing suits."

(Think we can kill the thread ourselves?)
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

"True," I replied with a laugh. If there ever was an apocalypse we would be safe. And that meant we didn't have to worry. I dumped my bag of nutella out on the patio table, and then went back into the mansion and grabbed anything that someone could use in a party. After dumping everything we needed into a large pile, I flew up the stairs to my room, and changed into a very modest red and black tankini.

I ran back down the stairs, bringing my iPhone with me, just in case anyone was going to call me and inform me the world was ending.

((Lol, I don't know... Sigh... it is soooo dead!!! I think Rosa's going a bit loco...))
ImageImageImage
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(No time to read posts since I'm making this one from school but just wanted to say that tonight is my senior prom! I'm so excited! :) wish you guys could be there to celebrate with me. Will be back to post from Queenie's head later!)

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

((I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaack! Hahah))

I walk into the Mansion, holding a whole bunch of shopping bags. I take off my sunglasses and look around. It's quiet... too quiet. Like zombie scary movie quiet.

"Hello?" I cry out. "Is anyone here?"

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

There was a crash from upstairs before Queenie appeared in the kitchen, hands covering her ears.

"Bloody Murder, I've lost my gloves!" She blubbered, clearly not talking to anyone in particular. "I-I think I may have brushed against someone in the process." Queenie began to pace back and forth, hands still cupped tightly over her ears. "J-just make it stop. Who is Alejandro? Why is he calling her?"

( :lol: )

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

(Thou'rt confusicating. And Emma, you looked very pretty in your prom pics. :D )

I cocked my head. Hmm. I dove into my bathing suit and grabbed a towel and some other items, then snuck stealthily down to where Rosa was. I peered about slyly, whispering in her ear. "Maria's downstairs and unnerved by the silence, and Queenie's in her bedroom. What do you say to practing our Mafia skills and kidnapping them?" I giggled evilly in a quiet manner and handed her a black ski/robber mask. "You take Maria..."

(I don't think I mentioned I posted a blog a few days ago. A very boring and unloved blog because there's nothing to blog about.)
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

((Hello, all, again. I bet you've forgotten about me. :(

ohh, did you have fun, Emmie?))

"Hello?" I heard Maria cry. "Is anyone here?"

I glanced up from my book.

"Maria? Hi!" I put Pride and Prejudice down and walked out the door.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

I almost screamed when Lid came and snuck up on me, but then I was fighting back laughter. I gave her a thumbs up, and quickly placed the ski mask over my head. Turning to look into a reflective pane of glass, I had to stifle back another giggle. The combo of swimming suit and robber mask was very interesting.

"Let's do this thing," I whispered grinning madly under my mask. Swiftly and stealthily, I made my way down the stairs, being careful to not be seen or heard by the unsuspecting Maria. Quietly, I grabbed a random item off a small table, and transformed it into a burlap sack. This was going to be sooo entertaining. All we needed now was some actual zombies....
ImageImageImage