Teen Thread 4 -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

Post by roo-roo91 »

Well it's nice to hear you're all doing well.
I'll try my darndest to get on as much as possible now.
Seeing as my other forums are dying somewhat..
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by vampyre_princess »

@ lexus: thanks
@ Vilde; It's Michelle or Pixie might be eaiser as there is another Michelle, but thanks
@ Hannah: Thanks, call me Pixieas there is another Michelle on here and it will get confusing!!
@ Raven: Eww, Venison.... my mum an ddad ate it once and they tried to force feed me it, I didn't eat it, and I never will as in the summer I'm turning vegitearian!!
@ chrome: Okay stressing about exams it's effecting my sleep and eating (I am throwing everything eat up!). Thank you, I wish everyone was as nice about my engagement as you guys!!
♥ away with the fairies ♥
^ follow me :) please?
○Team Stefan○♠Team Switzerland♠
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
Oh Rosalie!
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Harper's Island. Hiding from John Wakefield and Henry Dunn.

Post by Oh Rosalie! »

Awww. I miss you guys!
I know I'm not allowed here but I just miss you guys!
SO out from the holidays! Here, just saying HOLLA!
Happy New Year Guys!
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

Cassie!!!
We've missed you!!!
It's okaaay! You can visit ;)

Chels!!!
Your baackk!!!
My christmas was good..
glad you got what you whished for ;)

Glad to see you girls! =D ♥

Sam~~ Yeeess, it's 190 school days a year ;-) :D
We have loooots of vake :D Move to Norway!!! =D
I didn't make my banner. It's in the text under..

Hanny/Sammy~~ I started on Tuesday ;)
I'm gonna be better and sleep more I think...

Hanny~~ Okay, I see.. you're going to another school.
It still must be a little annoying to have to be there so early..
We should! How do we make a petition? :lol:
Stuuuupid banners! :evil:

Raven~~ Poor you!! Ugh.. I hate deer meat :?

You know what? The guy I'm not so over anyway likes twilight (the movies, he haven't read the books).
Aaaand he ggot really good stile.. I love his clothes.. And I love fashion.. And his hair looks great too.. Aaand I gotta stop doing this, or I'll never get over him.. We still have the no contact relationship, and it's sooo annoying! I'm thinking about just talking to him again.. :?
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

i am bella wrote: @lexus
not an alcoholic, i just know you be liking the drinks ;) (insert laughing smiley)
oh my god, today when i was msn'ing you in history, it was soo badddd, i had just sent something, and i knew he knew i was texting, so i tried to put it away right when i was done, and he immediately goes 'what was the other side of [the monroe doctrine]?....sam?' and i was like, oh crap (insert laughing smiley) i ended up saying 'i dont know?' and then someone walked in late so the subject was changed, i still felt like a loser though, and i did know the answer! i just didnt hear the question! :cry: :lol:
:lol: yes i like the drinks , but i aint had a hangover in forever, that history thing was very funny sorry u looked like an idiot though :D

been snowing all today and yesterday and the day before but my college is still open!!
ImageImage
Alexa | Im on The List : Lexus | banner from narnia
Mafia Valentina Ricci
Team Esme | Bri and The Brits
twi-nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twi-nerd »

@Nightrunner, You're Pretty Lucky, It Still Hasn't Snowed Out Here, It's Not Cold Enough This Year.

Does It Snow Usually Where You Live?
My favorite band Pierce the Veil. I LOVE VIC FUENTES!! Thank you so much Chloe for the banner.
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

Hey everybody!!!

Chels- glad you got everything you wanted! I just always spend my Christmas money and stuff I really wanted and didn't get before Christmas break is up anyway!

Sam-Don't worry About adding me to the list immediately, I would've forgotten too!

Pixie- you gonna go vegetarian I tried that once but the minute my Mom cooked hamburgers I gave up : )

For everyone who answered about the Deer mean- Yah I know I hate it too! It is sooooo disgusting and last night my dad made Deer meat soup, yuck!

I have had a really really bad day I got a late in English and got my name on the board cause I was talking so much then I had to call my mom at work because of that and she made me get up in the front of the class and tell my teacher I would do better next time!

Hope this post isn't too long!
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

It is sooo much snow here, and -13 degrees outside :?
I think my face will fall off or something if I walk out the door..
Yaay for walking to school again tommorrow, last time I ended up with a red face I couldn't feel, and ears that burned.
Btw we don't have a school buss. We have to walk -.-
Don't you just looove winter? -.-

:o Raven?! They actually do that?!
My teachers just tell me to shut up.. Those exact words actually xD
ImageImage
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

i got a part in my class play!!! im stepsister 2, as in one of cinderellas stepsisters! :D
@pixie
oo, good luck with vegetarianism!
ugh, exams suckkkk!
aww, people arent too happy about your engagement? = (
@mentos
youre still aloud here! i talked to nena about the alumni list and shes fine with it, so alumni are allowed to post as well
(im gonna pm you cuz i have a feeling you wont see this [insert laughing smiley] )
@flirty
190?? i think you typo'd originally and said 109...hence i thought you meant 109... (insert laughing smiley)
well then im not moving to norway cuz we have 180, meaning 2 weeks less! wootwoot!!!! (insert laughing smiley)
go sleep! :D
wait, what are you trying to petition
ugh, more boy trouble here too =/
i commented on tims status the other day an ive liked a few others recently and i just never get any response whatsoever from him, completely lost contact :cry:
its sad cuz i seriously thought that he was gonna be the guy that would finally turn things around for me, we have wicked chemistry, but he just doesnt ever do anything, and its getting really depressing :cry:
-13 F or C??
dang thats a lot of walking =/
@lexus
well thats good, you know im only kidding around with you ;)
i know it was funny, i was laughing myself :lol:
do yall get snow very often? cuz we get snow a lot and nothing happens :lol:
@raven
youre already added, its really like a one minute thing :D
danggg! having to do that in front of your class is harshhhhh!
:lol: trust me, we dont have a post-length limit here :lol:

~*chrome*~
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by dreamer »

Aww.. =( Then I'll just have to move to you Sammyyy ;)
I want two weeks less tooo :cry:
That's what happend to me too.. It's so annoying to not get any response at all! It's better if they could just say something! ANYTHING! :? =(
Sammy should not be ignored! You sure I shouldn't go, and have a talk with this Timmyyyy :lol: :lol:
-13 F, I'm nice enough to change it for ya ;) It's -25 C :?
I use about 15 minutes to school, when I walk, but it's tooo long to have to be in the cold :?

I'll just post my english presentation here.. in case someone is bored, and wants to read through it and give me some feed back :lol: No pressure :lol:

Arizona
Simple facts
Arizona was established the 14 of February in 1912, and was the 48th state to join the USA. In 2008, Arizona had a total of 6.5 million inhabitants, and in that year alone, more than 37 million tourists visited the state. The tourism gives a lot of jobs, and is one of Arizonas largest industries. But also the mining industry is big in Arizona. The state makes out about half of USAs copper industry. There are in total 90 cities in Arizona, but the biggest ones are Tucson, Mesa, Glendale, Scottsdale and Phoenix which is the capital. The state motto is “Ditat Deus” which means “God Enriches”, and the state has its own flag which looks like this.*shows flag*

Grand Canyon
The Grand Canyon is one of the worlds largest canyons, and Arizonas biggest tourist attraction. It’s about 450 km long, 6, 5- 30 km wide and more than 1500 meters deep. At the very bottom, the Colorado River is cutting through cliffs, and dancing its way down the gorge of Grand Canyon. The canyon is a big mystery, and we’re not sure about much, but the scientists think that it was carved by the currents of the Colorado River. The stones give them the impression that it’s about 55- 65 million years old.

The Valley Of The Sun
Phoenix is the largest city in Arizona, and the fifth largest city in the USA. It is the capital of Arizona, and it lives more then 1 and a half million peoples there. Phoenix is often called “The Valley of the Sun” because of the lack of rain, and the hot weather. There is about 85% sun a year, and the average temperatures are over 37.8 degrees Celsius.
ImageImage