Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

Susie
Frozen in Time

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

Post by Susie »

Jazz Girl wrote:Susie~ :shock: :o You posted....STUDLYRob !!!!! I LOVE StudlyRob!!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!
Caryn - My "Studly Rob" is sexier because his arm is up so we can see more inside his vest! ;) Also we get the full length, lean look................drool. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Desiree - It's what we see inside the studded vest.........How about a Remember Me outing?

All - I posted something over on "Twilight Movie - What I hated" in case anyone wants to comment...
vampirelover109
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by vampirelover109 »

omg can rob get any hotter havin rude rude thoughts about that pic
team edward all the way
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Susie~ I wish we could see it. Remember Me was in and out of our theaters here so fast. I was going to go last weekend but they only had one showing that wouldn't work with my schedule.
Banner by TammyAZ
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

GOD SAVE THE KING ??? :D
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

I think its ridiculous how Rob can't even go to a movie set anymore without 500000 people there shouting at him. I don't even know how people find out about this stuff. There have been a number of movies that were filmed in my state that I didn't even know about until after they were freaking gone. But whatevs.

Oh and hello everyone. Its been a while.
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Hello everyone. :) Sorry I've been gone lately, been at my mom's a lot and doing a few other things that's kept me away.

I see there are some new members here. Hi! *waves* I'm Ashley. :)

And I have some bad news. My home schooling program sent me a letter while I was visiting my mom saying that my time was up for my classes. This means a few things.
1) I won't receive credit for anything I've done.
2) I now have to find some other way to get my credits, which means finding another HS program or look into boarding/private schools.
and 3) I have to figure it out very quickly.
So far, the only option that I have found is this place. Its in St. Louis (Hi KSter) which is about 1 hour and 40 minutes from me. Other than that, the only places I am finding are up in/around Chicagoland (Hi Sandy) which is a place my family hates traveling to. As for other Home Schooling programs, it was hard enough to find the one I was in so I doubt I'll be able to find another one very easily. :(
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Ashly~ I know nothing about your home school program but can they do that were you don't get credit even though you took the classes. That doesn't seem right at all! I have no advice but I would be doing some serious research!

Gii~ I agree about the million of people watching any actor during filming. I never understood why they don't rope it off far enough to where fans can not even see the actor. As much as I love to see Rob I would not want to interfere with any actors work.

Talk to you all later.
Banner by TammyAZ
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

HEY GIRLS.....

I'm Back from holiday!!!!!....
I´m so happy I didn´t miss big shoot releases or news... It would have been my luck to not be able to be online and then Robsten kissing pics emerge or something like that.
Lanzarote was so fun, nice and warm...but no Rob what so ever...I saw only one Remember me poster on the whole island...
I felt very isolated there, but I got the rest I needed... even with my overly active mother around me...

Hey you girls missed Kstew´s Bday yesterday.... Happy Bday to Rob´s girl..

Ok, I have been reading back to page 155, you all have been busy....
I hope everybody survived easter....together my boss and my BF´s boss gave us 1,5 kilo of chocolate, so no healthy diet for me....

My replies to some pf the posts I can remember

Diane, sorry I missed your Bday...
Is it really comfirmed that BD is going to be 2 movies???

Susie, WoW, that sucks that you hubby got laid off.....Must be a bit frustrating... I hope your vacation was good even though you were sick at first.

Shauni, when you finish med school will you be my cardiologist??? we could have consults on how Rob is affecting my heart failure... :lol: I'm glad you liked Alice in Wonderland, my dad got me an illegal download so I'm going to watch it this weekend :oops:

Trine, hihi... it was fun to read about your holiday in the cabin, Skiing!!! :o :shock: and I was worrying about which bikini to wear......

Lisa, Welcome to the HH...I'm Marielle, from Holland...I'm feeling like the only Robsessed in this country, so the HH has become my second home...

Gii!!! girl it's so good to see you here again.........

Caryn, I see your sports teams are still doing good....you go girl!!!!.....I'm missing the Robsten love as well...It won't be long before they have to start the promo tour for Eclipse, so our hunger will be stilled soon...(GOD!! I just hope, praying, begging that they let Robsten do the promo tour together and leave the puppy home)

Gii & Desiree, I do feel sorry for Rob, How on earth do they expect him to work with all those screaming girls around him.....

I'm hoping to see Remember me this week, if I find the time to sneek of to the theatres after work..If they are playing it at the time Í'm definitly going to see it....

Ok, my computer is having trouble uplaoding pics at the moment, so sorry Lisa but you welcoming gift has to wait untill tomorrow....

Ahhh... it's so nice to be back home... *settles in one of the perve chairs and starts dreaming*

see you all later
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
SweetImpakt
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by SweetImpakt »

Hi giiiirls ! :D

Marielle ! *gives a big big hug !* We've missed you ! Was your holiday awesome ? I'd love to be your cardiologist, if I ever make it that far. I have to pass the exam first to be allowed to start the education :D Ow and today's Kirsten's birthday !:)

Susie ~ The system here in belgium for med school is different. The education takes longer, 7 years atm, but we can start right after High school. Ow and I'm sorry about your husband getting laid off. That's really stupid:(

Gii ~ HI girl ! *Gives you a hug too* We've missed you. And you're totally right about Rob's filming thing. I really don't get how he's able to do such a great job with all those screaming girls.

Ashley ~That seriously sucks that you have to find a school now, when you were on a home schooling program for years. I'm sorry :(

I went shopping today and I bought 3 pairs of shoes, for a total of only 27 euros :O I'm also going to see Remember Me tonight or tomorrow night, it depends on what my mom wants. I'm really looking forward to it.

Robsten
They look so happy in these pictures
I'm in a robsten mood today
I really am in a Robsten mood
Happy Birthday Kristen

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Happy Birthday Dear Kristen. I'm pretty sure this will top your list of birthday wishes. So, I'm doing my best. :D

MiniMe~ Hello sweetie. I'm so sorry about the school situation. I agree with Desiree. I've worked with a couple of those kinds of programs. Unless there was some requirement that you didn't meet, they can't just randomly decide to not count the work you've completed. I would be pulling up their terms of service and the agreement you entered into with them. On the flip side though, the Jefferson School that you linked to kind of reminds me of somewhere you might just encounter a scene like this... :D

Susie~ StudlyRob is studly no matter what. :twisted: Oooh, something you hate about Twilight. I'll have to head over and see it. I don't think I've posted there. I didn't really hate much...other than Melissa Rosenburg and CH's crack use... :lol:

PS~ Did you notice my little easter egg quote for you in my last post?? Just keeping you on your toes... ;)

Marielle~ Welcome back!!!

Gii~ Hello!!!! We've missed you greatly!! I agree that it is quite sad. The thing that I always think about is that it has to be a consideration for production companies who are considering Rob for a role. So, what does he potentially miss out on because of the insanity.

Shauni~ Mmmmm, loving the Rob&Kristen love. I especially love the first one. I've never seen the pic of him smiling there. NICE!!!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS