Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

Post by bored by the sea »

Susie wrote:Vicky must be selling a lot of shoes today!
:lol: no no shoes today except for one hour i had to deal with them, just a long day full of clothes, accessories and customers,8 in the morning til 5 at night jeez i need a new job :lol: must finish cv! :lol:

o.k. soooooooooo 2 truths and a lie:

1.)i love skydiving.
2.)i've briefly met and touched the hand of the god that is Mr Pattinson.
3.)i play the flute, am a trained singer and am teaching myself to play acoustic guitar.

o.k. they aren't all that ace im rubbish at things like this! :lol:

yay for kristen being voted the most beautiful, she is really pretty damn her :lol: plus loads of my guy mates thinks shes hot :lol:
how wrong im epically hyped up for this trailer tommorow even that 12 second clip had me pogoing off the walls!
trine you will love Remember me!! take muchos tissues though! this reminds me i need to pre-order it!lol

p.s. happy birthday laura
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
SweetImpakt
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by SweetImpakt »

Hello sisters !

Just poppin' in for a quick post

Susie ~ Yeah I was studying lol. I have to give a presentation in French tomorrow and I had to learn my text. Ow and I 'm still thinking about two truths and one lie but my life is absolutely not special and so far I haven't done anything special and I don't own any strange thing. I'm still thinking :D Ow and Kristen as the most beautiful, I totally and completely agree on this. She's amazing and so different from other beautiful people. She's special and soooo pretty. Ow and I'm just tired because school after a two week break always makes me tired because I'm not used to it anymore. And then there's all the homework.. :D And I probably failed my chemistry test, but I'll survive.

Vicky ~ I guess that you haven't really met Rob. If you did, tell us all about it :D But I think that's your lie. And it's not wrong to be hyped up about the trailer. I'm totally excited as well. Like jumping up and down excited :D

Trine ~ That sucks that they don't play RM in your town but I'm happy that you found a way to still see it. And your BF gets some points for going with you without complaining :D

Jaclyn ~ I really want to do the picture thing with the name list, for those of us who want it, because there probably are people that don't want there picture her in on the internet. But I'm all for it, what do y'all think ?

Caryn ~ Losing your post sucks I know. I always copy my post before I press submit, just to make sure.

Tracy ~ Hihi Lexing at the Honda Dealership. That's funny ^^

Ok gotta go to bed now !Talk to you girls later !

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
vampirelover109
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by vampirelover109 »

good evening ladies

mmmmm enters dream mode

so i had a good day got home from work and TWILIGHT Is on oh dear god the biology class the stare the eyes um ok yes back to normal and my bf said i can pick a dvd to watch on sat night can anyone guess what ive picked ;)

LAURA HAPPY BIRTHDAY

SANDY- dont worry i promise ill take my vitamin tablets everyday :)

TRACY- no its not inappropriate to read fanfic whilst at the honda dealership ;)

SUSIE- i know i just cant help but drool over rob he has that affect on me ;)

MARIELLE- thats my type of bar i like the look of that bar :)

right ill prob be here most of the night speak to you all in abit

JUST TAKE NOTE OF THE BOOK
team edward all the way
Edwards Wheels
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Edwards Wheels »

interesting reading there Mr Pattinson ;)

Hope you've all had a good day, good sleep depending on where ever you are. I'm ready for beddy byes but I refuse to go yet as I've only been home from work for a couple of hours so I'm gonna have a nosey around here and maybe a bit there and see what I can see :lol:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURA X X X I hope you've had a fantabulous day, with lots of laughter, fun and smiles.

I can fully appreciate why you all love the whole Robsten thing, I however am a jealous soul and feel that she has already got enough without taking him too. I bet she wouldn't share him around like we would. As long as he came back I'd let you all have a snuggle with him :D I'm hoping you can see where I'm coming from now, and why it's not so good for them to be a couple ;)

Trine- we'll have to compare notes tomorrow, after we've both seen the film. I'm starting to feel guilty about going now, as my little man (I've given him a new nickname which is buddy, so you know who I'm babbling on about when I say buddy) knows I dont work on Fridays and I'm going off, leaving him so I can have a drool! :P

Caryn I think that if we all wrote down each time we had an impure, or ridiculous or random thought we'd wet ourselves and be very worried :lol: I'm quite impressed by the random thoughts I have. I really like the idea of the photo, however I'm still a bit cautious due to the ex, I'd never be surprised at what levels he'd stoop to, to cause more problems or to use to try and get in touch again. ( buddy doesn't see his dad, we offered but he declined and I was grateful to be honest, I'd rather buddy didn't see him then get his innocent mind poisoned) anyway enough about that....where was I before I went off on one? :? But I'd love to see how close I am with the pictures I have of some of you guys in my head.

I guess I do have a bit of a life now, you'd better all be real people and not pretend :shock:

I suppose I ought to at least add one lush picture , GRrrrrrrr

or maybe 2 hhhmmmmmmmmmmm

Fizzles
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Fizzles »

Marielle, Sandy, Tracy, Trine, Susie, Caryn, Jaclyn, Vicky, Ann Marie, Jen (if I’ve missed anyone I’m sorry, I don’t have the new names list yet :oops: ) - Thankyou all so much :D for the Birthday Wishes, awesome Rob Crack :twisted: *drool*, and singing with piano playing Rob. (Susie ;) )

I had a lovely day. Breakfast in bed. Lunch with my gf. Movie (Cemetery Junction) with hubs. Dinner with family.

I got some lovely presents too. A Pandora bracelet and charms. Flowers. House of Night books. ER seasons 11,12+13. Some pampering stuff. Gift vouchers. Floral print handbag. Cream pashmina. And also a super cute teddy bear from my mum. It’s a little girl bear wearing a dress and she is holding a sign which says ‘Daughter. A little girl who grows up to be a friend.’

That’s all for tonight. I’m in the mood to read. :)

Laura Xx
Member of Rob's Halfway House
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

Good Afternoon/Evening Ladies!

The Halfway House has been fairly busy today, and that is GREAT!!
Caryn will have a lot to catch up on when she gets home tonight!!

My hubs is out of town, so I am carefree on my laptop!! (Actually, he's not THAT mean!!) I am definitely NOT cooking the entire time he is gone, so tonight I'm taking my son to a Japanese restaurant, Obento-ya. We both absolutely love it. It is very authentic. My son is in his third year of Japanese in high school, and we have been to Japan, so we love all things Japanese. -Hey we don't have anyone from Japan on the Lex!!! I know from having them in my classes that they, in general, feel very self-conscious about their English, whether or not it is warranted! If there is anyone from Japan visiting this thread right now, please join us!!! You don't need to worry about your English! :D

Caryn - You have the same 4 hour drive back home today? Yesterday I thought you meant a total of 4 hours- 2 there and back. Poor Girl!!! Good thing you have some music. We need a singer emoticon- I'll just use the razz- :P

Marielle - So glad Rob can have a somewhat inconspicuous pint in a bar/pub! If you read Isle Esmee at the car dealer, you're likely to jump one of the mechanics and I'm sure they wouldn't mind! ;)

Jaclyn - Of course I forgive you!!! I'm not THAT kind of person!! My role here is to facilitate the game, so that is why I remind people. It gets a little hard to remember things that happened pages back. What can I say, I'm a teacher!! By the way, what do you do during the day when you are not lusting after Rob?

Desiree - The Lex is always leading me down the path of ruin- I'm late for everything when I am visiting the Halfway House. Stop back later when you have more time. I really want you to play my game!!! Here is my list for you to guess. Give us your three things for 2 truths/1 lie too!

Vicky - What's "cv"? Is it some sort of educational program?? What are your career goals? For your lie- IF YOU HAVE MET OUR ROB AND TOUCHED HIS HAND AND NOT TOLD US,
YOU ARE IN DEEP TROUBLE!!!
(PM me to tell me if I am right.)

Shauni - You think you are nothing special, have done nothing special??? I'm sure that's not true! Besides, I don't know very much about you at all, so I'm sure you could fool me. How about if you tell two interesting things about you and then "steal" one of your friend's interesting things for your lie? This isn't supposed to be a high stress thing - it's not like homework!!!

Ann Marie - Sex Driven People - Is that you???? We don't know if that is the real Rob or not. Of course, he oozes sex appeal, but in real life - HE IS SAVING HIMSELF TOTALLY FOR KRISTEN!!!!

Mel - Just because you can't have Rob, nobody can have Rob???? :lol: Well, I want him to have someone that I have handpicked for him and that I have approved of. And that is Kristen. Would you rather it was Ashley Greene??? :o Nikki Reed?? :o By the way, I'm just having FUN with you!!! :lol: :lol: Don't take it too personally. You'll have to get used to all the sqeeeeing about Robsten here. Do you think you can take it??? I hope so!! Regarding imagining what we look like - I'm sure you imagine me to be quite beautiful for a "mature" woman!!! Well, I look a little like a Brit (aristocratic nose, and big eyes), light bown hair with a few gray strands that actually look like sun streaks (at least I think so). People say my face looks at least 5 years younger than I am. :D Of course, the body is definitely my real age (or older!!) :lol: -
Hey - you got more than your fair share of emoticons!!!

Laura - Sounds like you had the BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!! Will you tell us which birthday this was????
You may have the night off from the Lex to read to your heart's content.

Enjoy whatever you have planned for tonight -
fanfic, a movie, extra sleep, studying, snuggling with your sweetie....
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

I finally made it home from the car dealership and wasn't kicked out for reading a little fanfic on their computer. :D

Please photoshop yourself over the lovely Emelie in this picture 8-) I can't imagine anything more cozy...

Laura, sounds like you had a wonderful birthday with lots of special gifts. Can't think of a better way to end it than by curling up with some good fanfic. ;)

Can you believe we're almost up to 200 pages on this thread? :o

Back for a longer post later...
Banner by TammyAZ
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURA

No one has guess correctly. wow!
I need good vibes I am a wreck have to go for my deposition tomorrow with a lot of men asking me questions and being video taped I am really not up to this but got to do it.
I think I will organize my Rob pics that are on my computer so I can continue to download them to NT and know where they are. I will most likely be posting new pics that have never been posted so will keep updated or just go to NT. 8-)
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

*rushes into Halfway House, drops to her knees and kisses the floor, then kisses every picture of Rob which adorn the walls*

I'm Hooooooooommmmmmmeeeeee!!!! Oh thank the gods! Today's drive was even more frustrating then yesterdays. At least last night, it was fairly open as far as other drivers on the road. I certainly don't drive like Edward. But, nor do I drive like Grandma Swan, either. And, the way the highways are set up where I was is the most bass ackwards thing I have EVER seen!!! You are on a highway, right? Speed limit is 60 or 65 and traffic is flowing and their are onramps and offramps. Then, all of a sudden and out of nowhere, there is a 2 or 3 mile section of the road that drops the speed limit to 45 or 50 and there are intersections with stoplights every 100 yards or so!! What the crap?? Ach, it was so frustrating! Drove me out of my mind! The only thing that saved my sanity was the fact that I got a chance to hit a Barnes & Noble during lunch and picked up a new copy of Eclipse on disc, as well as Glee Season 1. I <3 Glee, hard!!!

Is it weirding anyone else out that we are close to 200 pages. I’m so used to panicking around 98 to make sure we tell the mods. So, 200 is making me… :o

Jaclyn~ Meh, they’re okay. I’m not nuts about the woman who reads them. Granted, I’m a tad spoiled because the only other books on disc I listen to are Harry Potter and Jim Dale is a genius. But, I don’t like the way she voices Edward, or the way she has him say certain things. It irritates me. Oh dear sweet Jesus, if Rob were to read the books…Holy Crap!!! Granted, I’d listen to him read the bloody phonebook!

Shauni~ I normally copy before I post, but after I preview. In this case, I lost it between the two steps. Go figure.

AnnMarie~ Mmmmmmmm, RobWard Cullenson did something I NEVER EVER thought would happen. I had such horrible experiences in biology that I used to have a panic attack just walking into the building where my university bio classes were held. But, he made me miss biology class!!! Mmmmmmm, RobWard in the bio class scenes….YUM!! As for Saturday…. hmmmm… I’m gonna say…. Twilight? :lol:

Mel~ No worries. Pictures are unnecessary. And, believe me, I understand completely. I think the only reason it was brought up was that we did, voluntarily, share pics of us a few months back. No pressure to do so. And, like I said, if you have security issues, feel free to pm me. I actually work in that field, so… I totally get it.

Laura~ Awwww, sounds like a fantabulous birthday. I have to say, though, I was just the littlest bit sad for you that you didn’t get anything Twilight. LOL So glad it was a great day for you. The bear sounds adorable. Gods bless mums for doing the cute, even at our age.

Tracy~ Ach!!! I would so love to be the one all snuggled in there.

Susie~ Oh yeah. I was singing along with Glee as hard as I could. :D Almost felt like being back in showchoir myself. :lol: In fact, we did in fact sing one of the songs, Queen's Someone to Love, in choir. Being a HUGE Queen fan, I absolutely LOVE that song. 8-)

And, finally, a reward for all of you who put up with my incessant rambling whilst I catch up....

Let's see...

Yes, I think this should do it. Enjoy and thank you.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Hello Girls.....

It's FRIDAY!!!!! yes the last day of the week....and today the trailer will be released.....
seriously this morning I was on my way to work (public transport) and was thinking about what to do today (BF has a night out with friends), then I realized I can watch the trailer over and over again... :lol:

Shauni, good luck with the presentation....

Ann-marie, is I didn't know better I would have thought it was my local bar... I do love to hang in those bars, live music, beer and cute guys to flirt with....can you imagine searching the bars for a cute guy to flirt with and find Rob :shock: I'd probably faint or something.

Aww. Mel, of course we are all very very very jealous of KStew...but I see it differently Rob deserves a very nice (looking) girl at his side, some one to support him and Kstew is definitely a good choice...and it's so clear Rob loves her, it's so cute........

Laura, Your Bday sounds like a lot of fun and nice presents......Pandora still going strong there than? here in holland it was like the biggest things a few years back, but now it has died out a bit.... I do have a lot of charms and bracelets...got them together with my mom.....

Susie, I was reading your suggestions for other girls for Rob... even though I can't imagine him with anyone else than Kstew..you mentioned Ashley Greene......I was suddenly wondering how cute those two would look together...Ashley is so sexy and perfect...
Susie wrote:Marielle - So glad Rob can have a somewhat inconspicuous pint in a bar/pub! If you read Isle Esmee at the car dealer, you're likely to jump one of the mechanics and I'm sure they wouldn't mind!
Nah....the guys at the dealer aren't very attractive...does kind of actions shall be saved for my BF... ;)

Caryn, it sounds like the US is catching up with Holland with the speed limit thing...
Glee still hasn't aired in holland... :( so I hear all those stories about it and can't see it that's frustrating....
and Yeah almost 200 pages...Rob would be so .... I want to say proud, but I think he would be horrified if he read them....

Well... I'm already bouncing of my chair for the trailer.....and I still have to work one more day,...
See you girls tonight....
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house