Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

Post by openfire »

Jazz Girl wrote::lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted:

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! Oh holy hell, girls. It's finally happened. You have to go check out what JAG from RAoR got for Christmas!!!!!! I have seriously been laughing for 15 minutes straight about this.......... :lol: :twisted: :lol:

Me next!!!! I want one!!!!!!
Oooh, I'm intrigued...I got here too late, and the mods had removed what ever it was?? Caryn, could you send it to me? LOL Thank you!!

It's still snowing here, I can't remember the last time it snowed for days on end, so yay!! We got sent home from work today and everything cos it was getting pretty bad. Getting sent home early is fine with me!! :D

Not much time tonight to post, finally finished my Christmas shopping, need to get wrapping them up now!

Catch you all later!
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Good Evening Everyone,
I hope you got the chance to see your card. I made it just for HH but had to post it somewhere to send it . And so everyone has a Christmas Card from Rob. Did you know that Rob was auditioned for a sexy roleand was turned down?
a little elf
NEVERTHINK: ... RACY, PROVOCATIVE, ADULT THEMED: A PLACE WHERE TO LET THOUGHTS ON ROB OR TWILIGHT GO WILD.... JUST SAY IT OUT LOUD !
No censors, no mods, just one rule: NO ROB BASHING!
where FREEDOM REINS
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

Hi Everyone! What is going on around here? :-) Caryn's post gets edited by a mod and Jade gets scolded, which by the way, you are grounded young lady! He-he.

I'm on vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No firsties till January 4th.

I'm sure some of you have seen this on Robsessed, but if you haven't, you must, must, MUST watch THIS video of Rob.

I saw these on Robsten. How strange that both Kristen and Rob pulled the same question first?! And neither one really wanted to answer it. Very cute. "I love Christmas."-KStew

Kristen/Misletoe

Rob/Misletoe

Jade-Okay, you aren't grounded anymore. :lol: You don't have malls in New Zealand? And I updated my name on the first page. Did I put enough "O's" on Joooolie? :D

Deb-Hi! Glad you found our new thread. And that PervChair you posted, I love the suspenders.

Gii-I don't think I've said, "Hi" to you lately. How's school going?

Sandy-Must have been nice sitting in your PJ's all day. And, yeah, the Vikes sucked big time. They don't have very good coaching.
Jazz Girl wrote:JulieM~ *gigglesnortheaddesk* Yes, hubs knows EXACTLY what I call my beverage of choice and why. He's a keeper for, among many reasons, the fact that on my second that he delivered, he comes over and whispers in my ear, "it may be a RobGasm, but I'm the one giving it to you..*winknudge*" :lol: :lol: :lol: I had to bite my lip til it bled to keep from spitting my first sip all over my boss' husband.
Caryn-I guess that was a dumb question on my part. :D That was a great response from your hubs. Sounds like a keeper to me.

Kristiner-The Mall of America is where I live! I don't actually "live" in the mall. (He-he) I mean it's in my state and not too far from the city I live in. MOA is actually too big for me. I can never find anything.

Diane-Cute card!

marielle-The Peta poster, well, Christian sure has the bod to pull that off. Which, BTW, did she get a boob job since Twilight? And thanks for the link about Rob's songs for Eclipse. I hope that happens.

I'm off to start my wrapping!
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

*sigh* I have to leave to go to batshiza crazy grandmother's house tomorrow and won't be back until christmas day. :( Boo!

Caryn~I saw that post on RaoR when it was first posted. I swear I couldn't stop laughing it was so funny. And the only reasons that Hugh was completely taken off my list is because 1) Andrew totes can rock the guyliner and that's just my thing. :roll: and 2) his accent is cuter than Hugh's...but just barely. And your revised list is very nice indeed, but Eric is like in my top....15, but there is just something about him that's a little odd to me. Oh and woohoo! You saw Alice, which means that you get brownie points. :D Oh and when Robsessed tweeted about Rob nominated for awards and had the word multiple...I saw it out of the corner of my eye and totes thought the same thing. :lol:

Kris~I'm totes wanting to rent Caffeine trust me, but I've got the Godfather Part 1 so I have to wait until I take it back on Saturday to get it. But I'm definitely going to rent it...provided Blockbuster isn't a erm....donkey's behind, and actually has it.

And Rob...*hugs* I don't think you look weird or anything in the CrocodileDunDee shirt or anything...I think its just that I'd rather see you wearing it while running through Central Park than posing for pics in it. :)

And...Merry Christmas to all us Robsessors! :D

EDIT: Caryn, I ♥ your hubs so much right now. *gigglesnortheaddesk* Sorry you had to bite your lip till it bleed though. I do that a lot so I don't burst out laughing at things at random moments. :oops:
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Hey Darlins!!!

Argh!!! Day one of the Christmas Headless Chicken Dance of Family Gatherings. We spent the day running from the doctor's office to my office to my mom's to hang out with that part of the fam. That was exhausting in and of itself. My mom and I mix as well as gasoline and fire. Throw my brother in the mix and its just a long day and a migraine waiting to happen. But, it wasn't all hideous. I got to see my brother, sister in law, niece and nephew, whom I love like crazy. So, it's all a balance i guess.

MiniMe~ Mmmmmm, thanks yous so very much for the brownie points. Those are my favorite kind of brownie points. I will send you happy RobThoughts to get you through the crazy time. Come back soon, lovey.

JulieM~ Yes'm. I got in a wee bit of a pickle due to the...uhm...adult nature... of the subject matter contained in my last link. If you didn't see it, just visit RAoR. You'll know which one it was by the everlasting giggle fits!!

Jade~ No worries love. We forgive you. We know how hard it is to contain some thoughts where Rob is concerned. Here. Maybe this will pick you up a little bit...

Lion&Lamb posted some Eclipse setpics that I hadn't seen before. That's ^^^ one.

Here are the other two. They certainly don't make me feel any better about KrisElla's wig. But, Rob, as always, looks beautiful. Is it June yet??
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

The snow here is mental!! I can't get out my street, which means I can't get to work. I've got so much stuff to do, and today was supposed to be my last day before the holidays...so I will prolly get in trouble next year when I get back :( But seriously, you should see it! I can't remember the last time we had so much snow!!

I love it! :D It's so so beautiful looking!! And very very deep!!

Schools are closed, roads are shut, it's mental!! LOL

Caryn - Thanks for posting those Eclipse set pics...hmm, I don't think I like the wig either! But in the meadow picture I think it looks fine so maybe it will be ok (I hope anyway!).

Oh I meant to say I saw a thing on MTV here a couple days ago. The had interviews with Rob, Kristen & Taylor and were talking about Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse. It was pretty good, just the same kind of questions as normal tho, eg. about Taylors muscle gain, Rob's superstardom and if Kristen would choose Jake or Edward (she said Edward :D ). But they were talking about Eclipse, and about how they had to do a lot of training, and it's "all about the action" :( Tho Taylor was like "it's not fair, I didn't get to do anything cool cos everything there is a big action sequence, my character is a wolf!" :lol: :lol:

Anyway, I'm away out to see the snow :D :lol:
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Jooooooooolie ~ OFCOURSE WE HAVE MALLS! But malls in america would be bigger and stuff. More exciting?

Caryn ~ mmmmmmmmmmmmm i love WigKstew

<3
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Hey girls....

Last day before christmas eve.... and then a nice week off from work.
I'm still hoping for a christmas present from Summit...

Caryn, I am to dying for Eclipse... It feel like I'm counting down to a wedding or something like that... it feels that big...
I'm so hating this lack of info... i thought with New Moon all the leaks were annoying... not knowing is a lot worse...urgh..

Yes jadey I also can't understand why our beloved man (or his Girl) isn't nominated for the Oscars...or just the movie New Moon... but it's the same with the Potter movies... most of them were brilliant (specially part 4... everybody here knows why :oops: ) but none of them ever got nominated I believe...
Only boring movies get nominated now way days....
JulieM wrote:I saw these on Robsten. How strange that both Kristen and Rob pulled the same question first?! And neither one really wanted to answer it. Very cute. "I love Christmas."-KStew
Maybe that was because we all knew the answer...hihi :lol: ...
but if it was not a set up, they were really in tune with each other picking the same question first...

well have to pack my bag for spending christmas over at my moms place.. (still don't know what to wear :evil: )

see you girls tomorrow!!!
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

JulieM - HEY GIRLIE!!! If I have not said it before, I am saying it now..this past semester was BY FAR THE CRAZIEST semester I have ever had in my college career..Like blood, sweat, and tears crazy and stressful...and I did waaaaayy better than I thought I was going to do. At the beginning I was like, "I am going to fail this semester like no ones business.." and then I ended up making the Dean's List!!! WOOT!! I am just so glad it is over until January and then I go for my final 4 classes for graduation! Still undecided as to whether I want to go for the master's or not since it is not required for teaching..I would rather have a masters in something else if I have already taken content classes for my bachelors. Why take basically the same stuff again and waste all that money?

And omg that video "Would you...um?" is like Rob overload :lol: My brain was starting to malfunction and turn to mush about one minute in.

Its HUMP DAY!!! Mmmm..Hey baby, what your name is?
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Hi everybody
It was suppose to snow today but all we have is rain so far well I hope everyone is ready for the Holidays. I still have a long way to go and time is running out. Can you believe that about Rob and that role he was passed over because I guess he wasn't "sexy" enough I bet the studio is crying about that now.
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001