Teen Thread 6 -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Chrissy~ Yay lol :D! I kinda figured he was a teen too because most of the younger boys aren't afraid to admit they like Twilight lol! It's mostly the older guys who won't admit it ;) we know they all love it as much as we do haha! Lol yes it would be amazing if we could really talk to him to let him know what we think about everything!

Nod~ Lol we probably seem crazy, but it's easier for me to get used to posting like that so that way when there's more people to talk to I can answer them like that lol! :) I gotta get used to it some how lol! I know how you feel! I have an aunt that is crazy obsessed with Twilight! It's kinda fun, but then it's kinda awkward when she has more Edward t-shirts than I do lol! Brothers who love Twilight and Vampire Diaries are AWESOME! Lol :)!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Lol, I know I realized that like my 2nd or 3rd post and when I went to reply again I ended up doing it anyways =)

*this line is loving The Runaways*
Last edited by BlueStarEgo on Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Does anybody here love Robsten??
I love them as Edward and Bella, but also them as real people!
I do I do lol! I think Rob and Kristen and so cute together!
They can't deny a relationship forever lol!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

Sami~Awwwww I forgive you! -dazzling smile*

Kim~OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH lol
Yeah, it does sound weirder -nod*
Is there a cheese enchilada cuz I think this is what I ate, if it exists :lol:
post 2: AWwwwwwwwwwww but belive me- cousins is not sisters. My sister is so darn perfect. gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
YOU ARE NOT BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! Boys are stupid, you should know that already. Most of the people here don't have bfs. Teenaged guys are jerks and stupid and....and more :lol:

Sissy~Awwwww that sucks. I use buses allllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the time
Yeah, we have a weird cinime like this too.
Where do you live in the US?
yay for the new sigi!
Yeah, everyone are talking about it -sigh* I've been searching for it for months!!!! Stupid book stores =[

Pixie~I don't remember if I found a you a nickname...-thoughtful*
YAYYYYYYYY! You didn't bale on me! -hugs*
wow, I don't remember anything from what we talked about -sigh*
you don't like Twilight? I'm not a freaky fan anymore but I still love it.
What is collage work?
What sounds awesome? I don't remember :oops:
REALLY?!?! Happy early b-day, MISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
haha really? then i'll find a gothy name
yay I finally know! ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♀ ♂ ♫ ☼ ► ◄ ↕ ‼ :D
Yay!!!! you were here again!!!! Hey back (:

Mo~I don't care so much about the charecters. I'm talking about the book itself. Tali (or Tally) is the name of my bff so zip it :lol: And Shay is the way my name is supossed to be written but my parents decided I should be with an i cuz shay is too close to shy.
I love your new sigiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Amazon and the books~ My parents won't buy the 6 books (hunger games+catching fire+ the uglies series) so I did an amazing compormise and now I'll have the hunger games and the first 3 of the uglies. I've heard the uglies is amazing and the hunger games too and I'm too lazy to explain -sigh*

Sissy and Kim~You took over the thread :roll:
Last edited by The girlie-wolf on Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Hey guys :) I said I would try and actually post at least once in a while ... so here I am. Idk what to say really, it's been a while. :lol:

21twilight - i'm really not up to date on all the twilight news anymore, so I have to ask: are Rob and Kristen actually going out? That's quite cute.

Oooh-oooh, I saw Eclipse (even though that feels like ages ago now). I really liked it, the movies keep getting better.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Happy Lexiversary to me! ONE YEAR! I can't believe I made it so far. :lol:

Hi Jenni! :D
Are you on any of the teams? You should go on them... most of them are barely alive. :(

Na~ Well, you said you don't like my name, so YOU zip it. *humphs* *grins, tries be as dazzling as na, and fails*
I like Shai better than Shay.
And I still like The Hunger Games better than Uglies.
Can you read it? It is okay? I think it licks.

Kim~ Yeah, I understand, I've just gotten used to it by now.
My aun't not CRAZY obsessed, just she has read all the books and owns them and has seen all the movies opening night with her "girlfriends".
Haha, it's just awkward and weird. not really awesome. :lol:

Chrissy~ Yeah lazyness! *cheers*
I haven't really heard anything by them. They any good?
Or do you mean the movie?

Oh, and Shai, Kim, Chrissy, Paige, etc, need a nickname for the ListV2.

~ Hanny 'The Pet' Nod ~

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Shai: Yea, it sucks in a MAJOR way. In Chicago I was the bus guru lol. I took the bus EVERYWHERE. But, in Chicago since it's a big city the buses run more often and there alot of different routes to take so I miss that here. There's only like 5 buses and they don't run very often. I live in Iowa now. And we didnt mean to "take over the thread" if that's what we even did. Lol, we were just the only ones on at the time.

Hannah: Happy Lexiversary! =) I had never even heard of The Runaways before the movie (except in Juno, she breifly mentioned them.) But yea I think I'm liking both lol. The Music and the movie. I absolutely loved the movie. I didn't expect for me to like it that much since I'm not really into the whole Rock N Roll/70's history lessons lol. Even though Crimson & clover is a cover song by Joan Jett and her other band I've been playing that song non-stop lol. They sound great. I haven't searched for anymore songs by The Runaways yet so i can't tell you If I really like them a lot. So, for now I just like Cherry Bomb and Crimson & Clover by The Blackhearts. And I so agree about the needing a nickname lol. I'm interested in seeing what someone will come up with :D

EDIT: just got a skype =) - - > reVAMPDesires (revampdesires) so add me or something lol. i think you have the rest of my networking s/n and links. =)
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Tali is back! Tali is back! -bounces in seat*

Jenni~ Hi :D
I barely now you but still... What up?

Mo~ HAPPY LEXAVERSARY!!!!!!!!-hugs* -kiss*
I didn't say I hate your name- I said it's a bit... what did I say? :lol:
Cuz I'm THE dazzling queen! :roll: You can't try to be me cuz you will never be as awesome :lol:
YAY! -dazzling grin*
okies! -shrugs*
I love it and I can read it.
I KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I'm still Vase because of Sammy :lol:

Sissy~ haha NICE!
Yeah, it depends. I don't have so many buses. Something like 7 lines but I use them to go to the big city and there there are lots of buses.
Okay, you are forgiven :lol: I took over the thread so many times. -dazzling grin*
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Shai: I'm late I guess, who's Tali? Lol.

How is everyone today?

*This line is listening to music and trying to decide on what movie to watch. Is Clash of The Titans any good?*
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Sissy~ Tali is my best friend and she was away the whole Summer cuz she was in Germany and Spain and now she is back :D
You really ignored what I wrote to you :cry:
Didn't see that movie

-this line is really tired but she can't stop lexing AND wants to read but like the line already said- it's tired :lol:*