Teen Thread 6 -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

Post by The girlie-wolf »

Sam~sorry to hear about your ankle... one of my friend twilsted it in a camping trip now... she had a surgury there because of it.. so I hope it won't get there...hope you'll feel better soon :D
ha ha ha... I really slept in :D but why is it sick? just to understand :lol:

Ya... I waited too! I saw it and I really wanted to make the first post... the only thing good about this time zone.. I'm always first about things like this... but I waited and waited and finally fell asleep in front of my computre while talking to a friend on Facebook because I was SO tired... it was 3 in the morning.... or later? I dunno... :D

Tommarow I'm going back to school!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: This is so sad =[
And I still have a huge history project :(
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

Alexa/Shai~~ Me too! I waited and waited and then I had go sleep a bit, and now it's page 3 :'(

Shai~~ Woah! Isreal! Cool :o
Teheee can't wait to go tell everyone that I now a girl from Israel! = P :lol:
Nono.. kidding ;) But.. it's Israel! Can't get over it :lol:
What time sone is that? Hm.. What time is it right now?
I know! It's school tommorrow for me as well :cry: and I have my math mock exam on thursday too! :'(
Aw.. *pats head* what kinda project?

Lule~~ Aww! Poor Lule! *pats ankle veeeery carefully*
Good.. uhm`.. I just realized that I have no idea what you guys say to sick people :lol:
Yay! =D You've gotten an answer yet?? Did she know who you are? :lol:
Okay, you can let Kenzie (and me as a back up((that word makes me feel cool 8-) )) ) do it for a while and then take over when you don't have so much stuff going on ; )
Yeeah xD I think I'm buying my guitar today, so I might record some stuff with it later and put it up :?

Well, back to my art project.. I'm drawing my sister in charcoal, so wish me good luck! :lol:

EDIT: I loove smilies.. sigh.
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

ha ha ha no big deal for me... I'm used to living in Isreal :lol:
you have my premisson to tell everyone that you know a girl from Isreal :lol:
It's 15:45.... what time is it where you live? wait.... where do you live? :lol: :D
I had a test like this the day before the vake started... I'm going to fale for sure :(
This history project is huge... it's a 5 chapter work about the Suffragets (I picked the subject... it's about the 19th century) that is something like 60 pages long suppossed to be...

I don't know what to say to sick people either! I'm all like : what should I say? feel better? get well? to shut up? It's a battle in my fried brain :lol:
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

Hahaha thanks :lol:
I live in Norway, and it's 15:07! ;)
Aw.. me too though.. I forgot my math book at school so.. yeah xD Very typical me! :lol:
Geesh.. sorry, that sounds pretty awful :(
And it's soon May.. that means exams and test and projects every day, and then vake! *Deeeeep breath*
:lol: I know! I never learned that stuff = P
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

nice to know someone in norway... once my mom invited a proffessor and his familiy that live in norway when they were in Isreal. and the five year old boy cursed me or something in german...oh... they are half german too...
not such a big time difference after all.. an hour or so...
hahaha... this is very typical you? this is SO ME! I forget every too tests or something the notebook in the locker...
I... I know it's pretty awful... I hate it... but it for the 27 so I have more time to be lazy and then to panick a day before :lol:
Yeah... lucky we have the sumeer to fantesize on :D I could never pass the English exams... it's freakishly hard...
Me too... and that's even okay.... when one of my classmate's father died... I had no clue what I'm suppossed to say! It was emberassing!
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Sam: no I haven't had the chance to. But I'll be sure to check it out!

Jasmine: I've been wanted to read The Host for a while now but since I just finished the 2 Hunger Games books, I still want to keep the story line fresh in my head. :lol: haha I don't know...I'm strange I guess.

Shai: top of the morning to you! :lol:

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

I've always wanted to read The Host... but I don't know where to get it and I don't have time...:(
hahaha Emma :lol: it's already evening to me :D
edwardlikeshaystacks

Its not in the library in your area? :(

its just about to be afternoon over here. I'm planning to head to the library myself and see if they have any Percy Jackson books.

The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

of course I have... but not a good one =] couse no one really cares about Twilight... just about the movie... so even Twilight is not in English in the library.. just in Hebrew.. and it sucks bad!
So there is the host only in the bookstores and I'm out of money right now =[

where do you live?
It's not really an evening here.. just dark :( it's excatly 19:00 pm...
You like Percy Jackson? I heard from a friend that this is not a very good series.... It's for the 10 year olds here... :D

I have to ask... how did you get to these weird nicknames?! :lol:
edwardlikeshaystacks

I live in New York, so naturally we have a bunch of libraries scattered everywhere. :lol: where do you live?

Well, when I can't find a book I want, I usually just head to half.com and buy it. Since they sell books for as low as .50 cents! :) that's what I did with the Hunger Games.

I've never read the Percy Jackson books but I know that the book and movie are completely different since Percy is sipposed to be like 12.