Teen Thread 6 -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Hi Syd, PJ and Chels....and everyone else that I'm too lazy to go back and look up.

ALMOST PAGE 200! WHOOT!

I think I would like to suddenly be able to steal electrical currents and impulses so i never have to plug anything in! (i keep forgetting to charge my stuff lol)
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
PhoebeJ
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by PhoebeJ »

Syd - oh! that makes sense now! lol. Thanks :D
Haha today was better thanks, apart from arguing with my dad I had a good day :D
I would love a book suggestion! Please! haha I'm seriously running out of ideas :P

Chels - Thankies I get it now haha

Sam - Hey! That is such a good idea! I would love to be able to do that! Ahhh I know! So exciting!!!!
Team Jasper Team Damon I'm on the ListV2
Love you all so much!
My Blog
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

-glomps sammi-
Actually it is page 200 sug.
:lol:
Silly sami.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

WE HIT 200!!!!!!

AWESOME!

*this line was chatting with PJ and looking for new movies*
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

cool, so who wants to ping our mod?

NOSE GOES! *touches nose*
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Shai~ That is still pretty cool to go over there lol!

Phoebe~ Yeah it's crazy how that can happen!
Thanks! Today was a good day :) lol!

Chrissy~ Haha yeah now you know how we all feel! We've been waiting for months, but you'll only have to wait about a month or so!
Yeah Toby was back lol! I know they weren't very careful! I had a feeling they were going to get caught because they were always talking about it at school! I feel bad for Hannah too! I think that old lady is going to show up asking for her money or for the key! There is no way Hannah's mom is going to get a way with it so easily! I was expecting more from the finale, but it was still good! I thought there was going to be more action, but most of it didn't happen until close to the end! Wow that is too far away!

Sam~ Congrats on the quiz :)!

If you could magically acquire a new skill that you do not possess (artistic, athletic, knowledge-related, etc) what would it be and why?
I would love to be able to speak every language! That probably seems a little crazy or lame, but wouldn't it be so awesome to be able to speak every language so easily and to be able to know if sommeone is talking about you?? Lol life would be so easier!

Syd~ I read Before I Fall and loved it! It's a good book! I seen the pic in Seventeen magazine and wanted to read it so I bought it a couple of months ago lol!

YAY 200!!! I'm here lol!!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

woo 200 pages :)

thanks for the congrats guys, now all i need is to pass the actual practical test :lol:

my friend is over from ireland till like tuesday so i aint gonna be here much, so enjoy yourselves on the new thread :)
ImageImage
Alexa | Im on The List : Lexus | banner from narnia
Mafia Valentina Ricci
Team Esme | Bri and The Brits
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Kim~ Not much! reading, as usual. I think next summer, or at least winter break, I'll mark down how many books I read over vacation. you?
You have school TODAY??

Chels~ Wendy is back from where?
Happy birthday Chelsea's paw-paw!

Sam~ Hi! I know you from the Edward thread. :lol:

Pheobs~ Yeah, I get it. I've had little moods all day. :/
Ah, the power of hot chocolate. ;)

Na~ No hi's? :(

Rouge~ Good job, 94. :D
I was gonna say, LOOK AT IT, SAMMYYY! but you did already. :D

Sami~ I LOVE YOUR BANNER. I like the 2005 version better than the BBC TV series... yea Matthew what's-his-face!

NEW THREAD COMING!!! YES!

I just lost the game! Again.

If you could magically acquire a new skill that you do not possess (artistic, athletic, knowledge-related, etc) what would it be and why?
Not piano. I can play piano. And it's so frustrating. I'd say something knowledge or be able to draw, paint, etc. knowledge because I'm so dang curious and like to know lots. Drawing because I'm not the greatest artist and I have always envied those with talent. Oooh, maybe something writing-related... *thoughtful*

I'm going to see Ron Sexsmith tonight. Does anyone else aside from me know who he is?

~ Hanny 'The Pet' Nod ~

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

@hanny when we went to Kings Island, she stayed at maw maw & paw paws.
Since they're close & know her well.
4th line is bored & wants a rose now.

21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Hey Hanny :)! Lol sometimes I try to think of all the books I've read and sadly there weren't very many until I finished reading Twilight lol! I've been good! I didn't do very much over the summer, but I enjoyed it lol! These past couple of weeks I was getting ready for school! Yes today was my first day :)! A Thursday is weird yes I know lol, but that's the day my school chooses to start for some reason! I only have to go half a day until the 23rd because the college part of my classes doesn't start until then!
Nope I have no idea who you are talking about lol!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^