Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 5

Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 5

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Just watched the Jay Leno video. I love that Rob was still being polite with giving her a little joking jab back. Although I would have to agree with him. "You just revealed you have absolutely no taste". Love it!

My library just called me to let me know to come by and pick up WFE. Yippeee
Banner by TammyAZ
vampirelover109
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by vampirelover109 »

HEY LADIES

VICKY- i know its gonna be here so quickly now :lol: yes you seem excited i am too cant wait let me get this right your doing the prem camp out for breaking dawn in la :lol: im som excited just 2 weeks left to wait :lol:

MARIELLE- yes the job is going really well im liking it susie showed you my facebook page my pics arent that flattering its funny i always pictured you with dark hair :lol: well done on the shopping trip i did mine on friday and spent way too much

DESIREE- im back had a great time no im counting down the hours till i see him again :(

MISSING ROBWARDS HAIR PLEASE COME BACK SOON

OK I WAS DAYDREAMING A FEW MOMENTS AGO NOW I LOVE KRISTEN TOO BUT IF THEY WERENT TOGETHER AND I HAPPENED TO BE IN A PUB WITH ROB AND HE WAS DRUNK ............... AND I WAS DRUNK :oops:

RIGHT GONNA GO TELL MYSELF OF FOR THAT THOUGHT OR MAYBE DREAM ABOUT IT
team edward all the way
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

YAY!! My cinema is now showing The Twilight Experience!!! YES!!
I am so happy right now!! :D First the word that my house is getting it's new heating, and now Twilight! This has been a great day! :D

My boyfriend wants me to tell you all that he was he who found out about The Twilight Experience tickets :lol:
I can't stop smiling! Just like Rob!
And the great thing is, it's only £5 for Twilight & New Moon - that's very cheap!

I love that he always holds the mic in a different way :lol:

Marielle - Glad you had fun shopping! I really need to go and get some new clothes - my favourite pair of jeans got a hole in the knee yesterday :( I'm still gonna wear them though cos they are just so comfortable!!

Desiree - Yay, I'm glad you can get your copy of WfE from the library now. I really should try and get it too so that I can join in on the discussions :lol: I was trying to not to buy any more books at the moment, but I think my library card is out of date...so I might just buy it anyway! Haha!

Gorgeous RobSten (tho is there any other kind??)

I might watch the Jay Leno interview if I can find a good copy of it, since you all said it was great!
Catch you later!

EDIT:

Just watched the Jay Leno interview. It was indeed very funny! Rob is just so charming! And looking very nice in his suit! I especially liked the part about his dads emails and when he was talking about doing nude scenes. And the part about his car going on fire :lol: I love how he always admits he doesn't really know how to drive properly :lol: And the part at the end when he told that Team Jacob woman she had no taste - hysetrical!!

Right, I really need to go to sleep now. I'm feeling restless tho so I don't imagine I will get to sleep very soon :lol:
Last edited by openfire on Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

openfire wrote: My boyfriend wants me to tell you all that he was he who found out about The Twilight Experience tickets :lol:
I can't stop smiling! Just like Rob!
And the great thing is, it's only £5 for Twilight & New Moon - that's very cheap!
Jaclyn I am so picturing your boyfriend right now lookining at you while you are on the lex "Umm Jaclyn make sure you give me credit for the tickets to the Twilight Experience". :lol: Yes your boyfriend sounds awesome. ( yes I am from California) :lol: . I love how supportive our better halves our to our obsession.

I am going to pick up WFE next week instead of today. I am trying to finish this 850 page book that is due at the library next week. I am wondering if that is why I didn't enjoy that fan fic as much cause I was trying to rush reading two things at once. :?

Herethe link to the Jay Leno video that I watched.
Banner by TammyAZ
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

despoina92-I hope that things are going to be okay with your bff. Things involving bff's can get tricky if not talked out :)

jacklyn-I'm confused, are you building the house or just renovating one then moving in? Awesome on the Twilight experince (even though I said so on FB already, I had to tell you here as well lol!)

Edwards Wheels-yes, our kids grow fast don't they? MY baby girl is going to be 4 in a month and I can't get over that! She'll be starting kindergarten next year (in KY, your child has to be 5 by october 1st to be able to start school the year they start) and I am nervous about that!

Susie-Ahh okay! Thanks for letting me know! I am glad as well. It's been so long and my daughter will LOVE to meet, as she calls my mom "Grandma California" :lol: Is it better to go to a specific airline's website to get tickets or a place like expedia?

Marielle-Yes, Alice would be very proud! You have more stamina then I do. I HATE shopping :lol:

I HATE washing dishes. Whenever it's my turn to wash them, there is ALWAYS a LOT. yet when it's others, hardly any! WTF is wrong with that?
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by newtonscricket »

Hello everybodeeee!

Many duties were neglected to bring you this (unconscionably long) post:

Susie, great stories for Diane and Deb! Thank you for the yummy tongue picture! You are funny with your stealth posting.

Vicky, yes, I love the amount of Rob available, I just wish I could keep up with it all! thanks for the MTV rough cut interview, that was ace!

Jaclyn, here's Kristen in US Elle. Can't find a release date for WFE besides "2011" Interesting to find out that you are slightly radioactive! I like to watch lightening too (my house once got struck by lightening though and I completely failed to get that that was what happened)

Caryn, congrats on an awesome anniversary (and big soccer win) and 10,000 husband points to Mr. Jazz Girl. (And Awww that your first movie was Star Wars! That is a real shared love of me and my husband though our first movie watched together was ...."War of the Roses"). Love the Nightline interview you posted, but very distressed when Rob said he was probably gonna die at 30. My husband has the same unfortunate habit of predicting his early demise. DON’T LIKE.

Diane, love the Rob's favorite Twilight toy video.

marielle, I'm glad your perfect football/chips/Rob/beer/fanfic moment was so ...perfect! Congratulations on the Dutch win! And thank you for the invitation! You (and The Girl with the Pearl Earring) can expect me just as soon as the money and time materialize (sigh). €80 on lingerie? I think this may be a side effect of copious fanfic reading.

MissP, you've watched every snippet? Amazing, I feel like I won't be caught up till Breaking Dawn promotion begins and I'm trying hard. Don't worry about Rob's hair....I think the reason they're waiting till Nov (have I got that right?) to film is so Rob and Kristen's hair will grow out. :D

Raine, thanks for sharing your "human minute". I'm sorry you were embarrassed but at least you got a funny story to tell us, and that's what really matters ;)

Tracy
, love your kids bathroom potion science experiment.

Mel, I'm sorry the school stuff is making you tear your hair out! But you sound like you've calmed down a bit, good.

Desiree, an earthquake?! Glad you are OK! (it is also official, I am now getting most of my news from the Lex). I would not say "Cake Eaters" is “weird”, certainly not "Donnie Darko" weird ( BTW I♥ “Donnie Darko”). It is indie, where “indie” means “realistic” where “realistic” means “not any more interesting than your plain old every day life” (except for Kristen’s performance, which is really good).

JennJenn
, is your tummy still yucky? Hope it’s better now. Untested advice for flying with little one : buy many dollar store toys, wrap individually like birthday presents, offer one at a time as needed. I don’t mind dishes. I will come wash all your dishes….if you come and do all my cooking.

I would just like to personally thank Jay Leno for making Rob talk about his naked scene. Also loved Rob's dad's emails. Oh and may I just say that Rob’s dad is, like, my second favorite person in the world because he is the one that suggested Rob go into acting. Rob, how can you manage to make your hair still look messy as short as it is?

Here. look at Rob.

This time last year.
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

Just when I think Rob can't possibly get any cuter, he does..darn him.

Oh and HI!!!!!!! Its been a long time I know! "I've graduated from college, but still need to take like a year and a half more of classes in order to get my teaching license...so bleh..and I am working full time so I don't really get on here all that much..But believe me, I have been keeping tabs on Robbiekins..He is so precious.
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

Hi Everyone!

Here is-------------

Raine’s Rob Fanfic

The weather was starting to get to Raine. Everyday she got drenched leaving work. Everyday she was chilled when she got home and had to have a cup of hot chocolate to warm up. The weather must have had an effect on her general mood as well because she was more annoyed than usual when her home internet connection kept dropping in the middle of a Lexicon post. She hated being crabby like this. There was nothing to look forward to – the big family parties were over for a while. No one was going to be visiting. Just work, day after day. At least she had reliable internet access there.

What Raine needed was a little vacation, but the budget currently didn’t allow for much of one. Maybe she could just go visit her mom in her hometown by the beach for a few days. It was a six hour drive, but it would be fun to get away. The only challenge would be getting time off work.

At work, Raine nervously approached her boss and asked for the time off. Her boss said that it really wasn’t the best time because it was the end of a pay period and there were new employees to be processed. Raine was a little annoyed because there were several accountants in the department and their payroll system was well established. If there was some problem, someone else could handle it. Raine discussed this with her boss and finally her boss agreed to give her the days off on one condition: She must take her laptop and be available if there is a problem. She would have to have her cell phone on ready to take a work call.

Raine was a little annoyed by this, but since she didn’t have a choice, she agreed to the condition. Her mom was thrilled with the idea of a visit and the two of them made plans.

On the day of the trip, Raine packed up all her comfortable clothes for the beach, and reluctantly packed her briefcase and laptop as well. She drove out of Manila singing along with the Eclipse soundtrack. The soundtrack made the drive go quicker – that and the Eclipse audio book!

Once back in her hometown, Raine immediately felt more relaxed. Even though it was still the rainy season, she would have fun with her mom and on the occasional sunny day, she would spend time on the beach. All this time, though, Raine still had to keep in touch with her office. The first day there was no contact from her boss, thankfully. This changed on the second day.

Raine woke to an urgent call from her boss (at least it was urgent as far as her boss was concerned). Apparently, there was a problem integrating a new employee into the payroll system. This employee was fairly high up in the company and wouldn’t be happy if his paycheck wasn’t processed on time. Raine got out of bed and threw on her favorite casual clothes – jeans, a t-shirt and flip flops.

Internet access. Raine knew there might be a problem with this at her mother’s house. She would have to go to a coffee shop that had wifi. She grabbed her hoodie and headed out with her briefcase and laptop. She had found out from one of the neighbors that really only one coffee shop had reliable wifi and that was one by the beach. She would have to pay more for the requisite drink there.

Raine entered the coffee shop by the beach - there was no one else there since it was the off season. She got her Belgian hot chocolate and settled in at a table by an outlet for her laptop and started working. Why can’t they figure this out themselves???? This is ridiculous that I have to fix this problem remotely!!

While she was logging into her work system, she heard the door to the shop open and out of the corner of her eye, noticed someone come in. The man was dressed like her – jeans and a hoodie. Great rainy day beachwear, she thought. Well, it wasn’t completely deserted there that day. Raine actually felt better now that she wasn’t the only person there.

Raine was immersed in the payroll system, trying to figure out what the problem was. The other customer got his drink and settled into one of the comfy chairs. He had a file full of papers he was reviewing. He started talking on his cell and the conversation broke her concentration. The man had an English accent, “ I really think you would like this house, Kristen. It’s right on the beach and very private. I’m going to review the papers and talk to the realtor this afternoon. Talk to you later.” That voice sounded very familiar…….Raine curiously looked up and couldn’t believe what she saw.

She was absolutely sure that it was Rob Pattinson. She had seen enough pictures and videos of that man, there could be no mistake. And talking to Kristen! She knew they were dating! It sounded like he wanted to buy a vacation house there in her hometown! It was practically impossible to concentrate on her work now, but she went back to her laptop, so she wouldn’t look as awkward as she felt. Soon, her cell phone rang. It was, of course, her boss.

Raine answered and tried to sound professional, even though she was annoyed, “Yes, I’ve got it up on my laptop now. No. I don’t know why the new employee number is not feeding into the system. I just started really working on it, give me some time.”

The cell connection wasn’t very clear, so Raine had to speak louder than she wanted to. She noticed Rob glancing her way, and she was so embarrassed. She ended the call and said to him, “I’m sorry – I have to solve a work problem and the connection isn’t good – I’m sorry to disturb you.”

“No problem – you’re not bothering me,” Rob said

Raine was having either the worst day or the best day of her life right now. A frustrating work problem to solve remotely while on vacation, but Rob in the same coffee shop. If Raine hadn’t had work to do, she would have been an even more emotional wreck, not knowing how to act around the celebrity.

Once back at her task of solving the payroll problem, Raine suddenly saw what the problem was. It was so basic – why didn’t anyone at the office notice it??? She knew she could have sent an email, but her boss had instructed her to phone her once she had found the problem. Raine dreaded having to speak so loudly again. She explained everything to her boss in detail. She must have sounded like a real Accountant Nerd- anything but glamorous.

Finally, Raine was able to pack up her laptop and head back to her mom’s house. As she was packing up, she thought her imagination was playing tricks on her because she thought she heard Rob’s voice, “Excuse me. Are you from around here?” She looked up and saw that she wasn’t dreaming- Rob really was talking to her.

“Yes. I live in Manila now, but this is my hometown – I grew up here.”

“Well, I’m thinking of buying a vacation house on the beach and I wanted to ask your opinion on the location. Since it’s the off season now, it’s hard to tell what the area is like during the peak tourist season. Does it get really busy? I’d like to make sure it would be fairly quiet.”

“I can appreciate that you would want your privacy. I can tell you all about this area. I need to know a little more about the location of the house, though.”

Rob invited Raine to sit next to him and he showed her some of the Real Estate information. Raine told him all about the area, about how Filipinos are warm, friendly people. He and Kristen wouldn’t have to worry about people acting crazy around them. The location was fairly near to where a family friend lived, so she knew it well.

Rob had lots of questions, but he went off on a different angle, “From your work, you seem to be good with numbers. Sorry, I couldn’t help but overhear your cell conversation.”

“Well, I’m an accountant, so I guess I’m good with numbers,” Raine laughed.

“Since you’re familiar with the area, do you think this is a fair asking price?” He showed her a paper with the purchase information. Her eyes widened as she saw the price. She wasn’t used to home prices with so many zeros.

She asked a few questions about the size of the house and then said, “Frankly, I think it is a little high.”

“ I thought so. People always think they can jack the price up for me – they think I won’t notice, or I won’t mind. It makes me so mad. It’s not really the money – it’s the principle. I don’t want anyone to take advantage of me- I don’t want to feel like a fool.”

“You should make a slightly lower offer, and since it is the off-season, they’ll probably take it.”

Rob seemed to really appreciate the advice. He put the papers back in the folder and got ready to leave. “Thank you for all the advice today! Since this new house is near your friend’s house, if you ever see that I’m there, you’re welcome to come and say hello. I’m sure I’ll remember you!”

At this, Rob and Raine both left the coffee shop. At the door they went their separate ways and out of respect for Kristen, this is where it ends*

*except for when she calls on him at the beach house!

Enjoy, Raine!!!
newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by newtonscricket »

Gii! Congratulations on the graduation!

Rob was so bummed you were gone

He's so happy to see you!
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

NewtonsCricket-Nope, I feel better now. I usually eat Ground Chuck and we had Ground Beef last night so maybe it was the switch? Anywho. Yep, you do my dishes and I will cook! I don;t get to cook enough (my daughter's grandfather does the cooking) so it would be a delight for me! :lol: Amen to what you said about Rob on Leno! hehe

Susie-LOVED Raine's fic! Great job once again!

Gii-So good to see you on here! I was wondering how you were doing girl!

I was on You Tube and found a couple cool videos!

Only Time by Enya, with Twilight scenes

River Sings by Enya, with Carlisle scenes. Has some changed Esme and Edward scenes!
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story