Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 5

Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 5

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Good Morning Girls

This is what took my Robginity away. When he first came on the screen in Twilight when he walked in the cafeteria I literally took a deep breathe. My husband looked at me from the couch and did this :roll: . Before I watched the movie my sister who loved the books hates the movies and thinks he is so not cute so I thought ok I am not going to like the actors they chose. I couldn't be more wrong. It was the opposite for me. Even my friends thought he was unattractive. I told them they are crazy because I thought he was beautiful. Some of them now are re tracking their words but I just shake my head and think that is only because of how famous he is now. Literally the man gives me goosebumps. Am I the only one?

My UK Trip~ Ok so you all know I am going there. Well we were talking to our friends and originally it was the first week in October however I wanted to go in September(Rob is filming in October for BD) so my friends said ok then hubby decided no middle of October is better. Who, for who him :x definitely not me because even though I have a million and one chance to run into him I will take it. Well it is confirmed I am going in the middle of October. Oh well at least I get to finally travel and see the UK which is what I have wanted to do for like ever.

Trine~How exciting moving into a new house. Well I am glad you got your internet back. I would seriously loose it if I didn't have a internet for a day. Makes me wonder how we lived without 20 years ago. Sorry your day is boring at work but how cool is it you can come Lex while working. Keep posting!

Marielle and Trine~Ok I thought it was just my crazy parents who acted this way. I am ** years old. They come to my house to visit and if I take even a minute to check my email they are all up in my business. I swear next time they come over I am going to give them the directions for the nearest hotel. :lol:

Vicky~Thank you for the nice comment on my new siggy. Yea I was really bored yesterday since I have been cooped up in the house since son is sick. So I thought it would be really funny to change all my avatar and siggy into all pics of bella and the pup. Lets just say I had a few girls who thought I was actually a doglover. H*ll no!

Caryn~You have to know the answer to NewJen Trivia Question. In order to keep the game going someone has to answer the question. Just because your son is in the band does not make him a geek. Congratulations to him on his award.

Mel~Your lil angel sounds just like mine. Behaves perfect for everyone else till he gets mommy alone. Also whenever my lil guy sees pictures of Rob or Kristen he says "momma's movie?" It's funny that he knows my favorite movie. I had to stop watching it in front of him because he like to rein-act some of the scenes in movies and when Edward shows what he is by throwing the tree my son would throw his toys one almost hit me.At that point I knew at 2 1/2 I need to stop watching because he is catching on. Can you picture my son saying I am a vampire and try to bite people.
Banner by TammyAZ
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

Happy Friday, Ladies!

The pages are flying by so quickly I'm having trouble keeping up!!! I don't know if I'm going to be able to maintain my usual "thoroughness". It probably would be good therapy for me. We'll see how it goes as this thread becomes even MORE active!!!

My son's show went well last night. Thanks to all the well wishers. I made a short vid clip for you, but I can't get it uploaded to TinyPics. I'm sure I'll get it to work eventually, but I am totally out of my element. Anyway- like Caryn, I was a proud momma last night- Is it creepy for a mom to say, "My 16 year old son looked so HOT up there doing his aerial act in his tight spandex sparkly costume in the spot lights??" Let me just say - he is buff!! Moms can be proud of that too, and it isn't even creepy! :lol: We have two more shows this weekend and three next weekend. Twilight Connection - One of the tween performers had a Robward pillow backstage and I temporarily "stole" it from her. I said, "Can I have this?" I hadn't seen that piece of merch before and it was a really good closeup- almost life size - I'd love to cuddle up with that. Of course, the girl thought I was crazy! :lol:

Tracy – THANK YOU so much for posting CW’s words on Rob. It is so nice that our Rob obsession is not entirely based on superficiality – the raw sex appeal – we love the MAN too! I really smiled when I read that. So you think that SM will tone down Isle Esme? Has she said that, or are we assuming that?That pic is definitely a contender for my Robginity pic – I haven’t decided on just which one did it for me! Your girls weekend sounds great!!! Careful driving!!

Ann Marie – Don’t think about the end when we have at least two years to go!!! You don’t know how you will feel at that point – maybe you will be busy with a beautiful baby to take care of!

Shauni – You are so lucky to have a boyfriend who loves the total YOU. Could you have found your soul mate already???

Marielle – YES. We MUST have the book that shall not be named. Yes, I was in a hurry yesterday, but ironically the post took about an hour because I wanted it to look cute!!! :lol: Yes, other people just don’t understand our “hobby”. We’ll understand if you have a somewhat limited presence at the Halfway House this weekend! This is for Trine and Mel too – just tell your parents that you are part of a book discussion group online – which is true, of course! I’ve actually used that one with some work colleagues….

Mel – I love your play-by-play posting! I can see what you mean – worrying about going over your boss’s head…Keep smiling and let your man boss wonder ….Buddy – "your man from the film"!!! LOVE it. Your son really understands your inner soul. He didn’t say ‘the’ man, he said, ‘your’ man.

Diane – Love the Hand Jive- I love seeing Rob with his music. Yes, let’s hope Robsten can handle that much scrutiny and that much time together!! They seem to be relatively level-headed people by Hollywood terms. You never know – they could be one of those rare Hollywood relationships that LAST. Tom Hanks…other examples have escaped my mind.

Desiree – YOU ARE SO FUNNY!! I’m glad you changed your siggy (steamy) and avi (beautiful) so that Caryn didn’t start having convulsions. I know what you mean about that first view of Robward!!! I think I did the same, but then I had trouble dealing with the makeup.

I think I lost my Robginity once and for all when I found this at the YMCA. Needless to say, I stole it.

JenJen – COMPUTERS CAN BE VERY EVIL. I feel your pain. It’s nice to know that you were trying to talk to us!

MissP – Nice to see you. Will you be here more often after school is out?

Trine – No internet!! Oh No! Moving is such hard work. I really feel for you. BD Rant – I had the same misgivings about Renesmee and the imprinting when I read it, but I love what you said about how it was what Stephenie wanted to happen, so we need to respect that. Thanks for the current Couve pic – regarding the hat – he’s like Brad Pitt with the horrible beaded beard – “I just don’t care how I look! I’m sick of everyone saying how gorgeous I am.” Maybe they want to be taken off the “Sexiest Man Alive” list. Never apologize for posting too much – I love to read your posts!! That first pic of Rob – don’t know where it is from – is yummy!!! I haven’t seen the Runaways yet, and I have no good excuse!

SOMEBODY PLEASE POST MORE VANCOUVER PICS!
I PREFER TO DO ONE-STOP SHOPPING HERE AT THE HALFWAY HOUSE.

NewJen – Are you looking at pictures of Robert Pattinson again??? Let’s hope he never reads our thread…..restraining orders all ‘round!

CarynYOU can’t be a wordy wench – I’M a wordy wench!! Love your coping mechanism for the puppy scenes – the visualization of the crumpled sheets is amazing….Too bad you don’t want to be an alpha…YES- MindreadingEdward- for sure!!! FUNNY. These are good times indeed for us shippers….What instrument does biggun play??? Congrats to him, by the way.

Today I will be going to one of my favorite annual exhibits at the Minneapolis Institute of Arts:
Art in Bloom. Florists and individuals do floral arrangements to go with specific works of art. It is amazing - there are hundreds of them scattered throughout the museum - paintings and sculptures. Some of the arrangements are such a fabulous match, a few are "What was he/she thinking???" That's part of the fun. I'm going with my best friend as part of her birthday celebration, with dinner afterwards.

I might check in later, though!!

Have a great weekend, everyone!!
What were they thinking when they cut Rob's part out of the movie Vanity Fair???
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

TGIF
WITH [ur=lhttp://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/photo/neverthink-44?context=latest]THIS[/url]

MARIELLE I feel bad that I did get back with you sooner and please don't stop sending me music!!!

I can't wait to see Rob on Ellen, she always asks different questions that must interviewers don't with Rob. It will be another great Rob interview !! :D
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
vampirelover109
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by vampirelover109 »

GOOD EVENING LADIES

HAD A HETIC DAY TODAY BUT GLAD ITS THE WEEKEND I GET TO SEE MY BF ALL WEEKEND THAT MAKES THE WEEK WORTH IT ALLTHOUGH THE WEEKEND GOES TOO FAST :)

SUSIE - THAT IS TRUE HOPEFULLY I WILL HAVE A LITTLE BUNDLE OF JOY TO LOOK AFTER BUT THE THOUGHT OF DELIVERY SCARES THE CRAP OUT OF ME

ROB WANTS TO SAY HELLO TO YOU ALL

RIGHT BYE FOR NOW I WILL BE BACK LATER :)
team edward all the way
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Missp-Good to see you pop in here and say hi!

Dovrebanen-I hope you enjoy your new house and your current one sells! Having a Twilight Marathon is good! I do that when I go to my SIL's house :)

izzysmum-now that is cute with the kids! lol
Jazz Girl wrote:I think maybe that’s why SM picked BD to assert her creative control. She knows that this is going to be the hardest novel to adapt, with the most tricky but critical elements to her story to convey and the most likely that Summit will try to change. So, she’s bided her time until the TwilightTrain is a runaway force of nature and Summit has no choice but to give her what she wants. She may play the part of innocent wide-eyed business newbie. But, I give that woman all the credit in the world for her craftiness. Who else could have made Edward what he is? :D

Well said! I hope it goes well. I am more worried for this movie than the others :(

I was looking at the pics you all have been posting when my 3 yar old said the CUTEST thing last night. She points at a pic of Rob and goes "Mommy! There's your Edward!" I couldn't help but love that! aren't kids cute?
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Desiree~ Mmmmmmmmmmmmm…. I LOVE that stroll across the cafeteria. In the vein of complete honesty, my favorite part of that stroll is even before that… if you watch the window when Jess is talking about Alice&Jasper, you can see him through the window, walking outside the cafeteria before he gets to the door. From that moment, I absolutely could not look away from the screen, from him. One of the reasons I saw Twilight so many times in the theater was I felt like I missed so much because I literally couldn’t look away from him. So, no, you’re not the only one. :lol:

No no no…I’m the bandgeek, and proud of it. I played in middle school and marched in high school and university. But, trust me, most of us bandgeeks proudly self identify. Biggun is quite aware he’s quickly becoming one and he loves it.

Susie~ I’m sure your son looked amazing. Nope, don’t think it’s creepy at all. The truth is the truth coming from any source. You got all cuddly with a RobWard pillow?? Nice! Yeah, she might have thought you were a little odd, but you got to snuggle with a RobWard pillow. I’d say you came out on the winning end. :lol:
Biggun plays trumpet, just like I did. :D

JennJenn~ Awwwww… so sweet!! Yep, he’s our Edward alright!!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

She still likes the 'dog' though :lol: She gets excited when she see him in my movie book or sees him while I watch NM :lol:
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

SwanCullen wrote:She still likes the 'dog' though :lol: She gets excited when she see him in my movie book or sees him while I watch NM :lol:
She's young. Hopefully, with her momma's guidance and a little perspecitve, she'll come around. :D
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Edwards Wheels
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Edwards Wheels »

I think I know now why we had a bad night last night, buddy has had pretty severe diarrhea today, with stomach cramps off and on. I don't know how so much poo can come out of such a little body :? ........er yeah, I thought you all wanted to know that :lol:

Jennjennhe is a sweety, and I'm one of those annoyingly proud Mums, but I'm also probably a bit hard on him sometimes when I fear he might be naughty or playing up. I don't think I'll be one of those Mums who can never admit their child might be the cause of something.

Desiree & Caryn I worry that I make my little man a little too feminine, so I try to masculine him up a bit. Funny how he's not at all worried about any of the scenes in either Twi or NM, but he cried his heart out the other day watching the fox and the hound when the bear was chasing even though we told him everything would be fine and no one would get hurt. Buddy is surrounded by women and he needs some male input somewhere.

NewJen I'm being lazy quoting you this way
sigh, my two older sons (11, 8) can recognize Robert Pattinson just from shoulder surfing me at the computer. "Are you looking at Robert Pattinson again?" in a tone more appropriate from parent to child. My youngest (4) will sit on my lap just to watch smilies. There's one board I go to that has two smilies sword fighting and he longs to see that one again, but it's a long wait because I hardly ever go there any more because they don't have pictures of Robert Pattinson.

We're terrible aren't we? Our poor sons having to deal with us drooling over a lovely, lush, gorgeous, rather splendid young man on our comps. I don't think he'd even have noticed the smilies if they hadn't been animated, he saw the laughing one and that was it, let me see the laughing face haha. I think Rob would be a 'tad' scared to death by us on here :lol: I think I'd probably just stand there gaping mouth not being able to remember how to breathe or how to work my mouth in order to speak, and I'm a chunky lady. so he'd know he could run away without fear of being caught lol

I have missed people out I know, but the window under the post only goes back so far and my memory is shockingly bad since buddy came along....................unless you need some useless piece of information, I'm good at remembering things I don't need to
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Hi!
I'm basically about to fall asleep on the couch, but I want to stay up and read fanfics, so I'm trying some typing to stay awake. I'm glad so many of us have been online today.

Caryn~ Yes, I am so pleased that SM will be the producer of BD. It is by far the most complicated in the saga, and it entails so many events, so I think it is absolutely necessary that she takes charge of it. And I think she'll be our "no violence" guarantee.
I think they need to show more of the events on Isle Esme...I won't make any sense just seeing the two of them in the water.
Remember Me is rated 11 years in Norway, and that has some sexual scenes in it. So I don't see why BD couldn't have the same rating.

Desiree~ I've been wondering the same thing...What did I really do when I was younger and didn't have the internet? And how did we ever find each other without cellphones...
I hope you'll have a great time in the UK even though Rob's not going to be there. At least you have the chance to walk in his footprints.

Susie~ I would love to see the clip if you get it working. It's not creepy at all. I remember Pammy who used to post here with us..She said her son looked like Rob :D
Oh yes, the Vanity Fair photoshoot practically killed us all...I love the lobster picture for some reason. And this one too.

JennJenn, Desiree, Mel and Caryn~ Your kids are just the cutest. It's so funny that they know about and accept the obsession at that age. You've raised them well :lol:

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one struggeling with nosy parents at my age... I guess we just have to live with it. A book discussion is a great idea, Susie :)

Gorgeous KStew!
All dressed up...

Have a great night!
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~