Rob's Halfway House (HH #6)

dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: Rob's Summer House (HH #6)

Post by dazzel21 »

Hey Ladies!
Good Thursday Morning.

Day 3 of niece in charge. As usual she woke up this time at 4:30am arrgghhh. I think she had a nightmare because she crawls on my side and let me cuddle her, which is a no no to her. She likes sleeping sprawled on the center. The good thing was she went back to sleep quickly and I was able to catch another 2 hours of sleep this time in the center of the bed :lol:. And I woke up to kisses galore this morning, yeah the munchkin knows how to keep us hanging in her little fingers. Big bro is feeling better, thank god I think I will be sleeping in my own bed tonight...

Susie - I wish I could visit her. Let's see if I get an invite :lol: . Actually my cousin and his family lives there and are good friends with my BF's brother whom she's staying with (hope that's not confusing :? ), so yeah maybe when she's all settled in and I got the bucks to spend I'll be able to see her...

Desiree - I completely agree that kids should never sleep in their parents bed. Gah when I have mine I'll be sure to train them to sleep separately :lol: . Glad your hubs enjoyed watching Rob in Remember Me. He sure did a good job portraying his character and proven himself the versatile actor that he truly is...

Tammy - Hope your daughter's first day at high school was fine. Loved the HH banner, good job once again...

Marielle - You must be in party mode by now. Well just for the fun of seeing FierceWard again, hope they make the fight scene so worth it because they're deviating again from the book.

Jaclyn - Yeah maybe in the years to come after she settled in, I'll be able to visit her.

JennJenn - Yay on being headache free today...

Alright, I have work due this Monday so I better start looking busy...
Have a great day everyone...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Good morning girls...

Just a quick post with my sleepy head...
First evening of partying is behind us and I'm feeling dead already...I don't know how I'm going to survive the other 3 days...
Strangely most of the evening I have been day dreaming about Rob and Kstew...I just can't get that kissing pictures out of my head.

So, Caryn, you are so right, feeling crazy is Rob's fault...
Yeah I'm hoping they will have a great time together as well... they both really need a break...we want them fresh and sharp when they get back for BD... ;)

Deb, When are you moving to London?

JennJenn, yeah those todlers are being transformed into little mosters...but it's really sad to see the need of parent to make those little kids into miniature adults...

Raine, I'm not sure about that, I don't think I want to trade the true story of the book for Robward fighting and protecting....I mean we will get so much different forms of Robward in that movie already, in love, getting married, sexy feathers, burning man, loving father...I really don't need more...I just want the end to be as peaceful as in the book...

Okay so my car had to go for the yearly check and maintenance..they called this morning (woke me up) aboutt he costs...well it woke me up good...€550...I'm in shock!!!!

okay I don't have picture time today...maybe tomorrow I get a bit more time to post...

bye
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
despoina92
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by despoina92 »

Morning hons! (Well, here's morning...and include al

Sooo, I'll try to include all the things I wanted to say those days in one post. I'm still not sure if I'll manage to.

I left you when I went to Crete for vacation, my first sans parents. I have to say that I'll treasure those days dearly for the rest of my life, as I had a fantastic time and met lots of interesting and great people! Whoever is my friend on Facebook can see the pictures :) Anyway. camping was very, very nice, better than I expected and I loved the fact that I got to visit that island again.

Then I went to London, as you know, to see the city I'll be living from October and the university I'll be studying. Well, the university was wonderful ans well as the teachers I've met (Susie pointed out something about "selling it" to me. She couldn't be more right in a way, but whatever they do they do it in a very beneficial way for both sides ;) ). I saw that many oportunities were there for me and if I study properly I might be able for that academic career I dream of.. The possibilities are endless. Every thought I had about stay in Greece and go to VetMed school disappeared, much to my mom's dismay (she liked London and the uni, but she can't stand the idea of me in an other country and the fact I might never return back to Greece permanently again).

Well, one day in London they lost me. Really. Even the hotel security got involved. In Oxford Street, where we stayed, there is this huge cheap clothing store, Primark. So my mom, sis and mom's friend wanted all to go there. I wanted to join them, but my mom suggested that I went to find my bff and her mom who weren't with us that day. Those two wanted to go to Soho, but I was terribly bored to join. So they left and I went to the store to find mom. Little I knew that what I could see in that store was chaos. Full of people! I couldn't find them so I bought a latte and went to Hyde Park. Then I returned to search them. When I didn't find them I contined to search around and also waited for them to call. Jaclyn texted me at sometime so I didn't know that my phone had eventually an issue. When I decided to returned. I found my mom's friend across the road yelling at me. My mom went nuts and when she show me she didn't scold me (weird) but rather hugged me! And after that I was allowed to do nothing allowed :roll:

Which leads me to my short meeting with two lovely ladies. Susie and Jaclyn. I only I saw them for a bit more. First of all, Jaclyn is so sweet and beautiful! And Susie is so fun and to me she seems younger than she really is. But I couldn't meet them for a long time (my behavior was really bad those days). I couldn't manage my phone's credit so I was running out all of the time and couldn't communicate, not to mention the two pound for half an hour Internet a food store next door to the hotel offered (my laptop had broken down -motherboard burnt, and I didn't have it with me) and I used when I had money. My mom wouldn't allow me to see them after what happened (didn't tell her, she's quite technologcally challenged and never trusts people who are met in the Internet -she used to hear in the news about people who kill other people etc.). In the end, we arranged a small meeting to the bar, where I went with my bff, who had a date (yes, she found someone there!). I also saw them the following day for a bit. I felt very bad for that situation and I have to make it up someday. But I'm glad I met them, even for that short time! (P.S. Girls, I still keep that letter, I always will! :) :) ). There's more, I'll try to post another time!

Marielle - I'm moving around September 29th. Can't wait!

JennJenn - Thank you loads!

Jaclyn - Yup, textbooks. Human physiology and Intriduction to cardiovascular physiology. Also have to revise Maths and Physics. Yay! :roll:

All those days without Internet I'm without RobCrack! I also miss his news. I'l be searching all day long :) Here's something from me to you now!

*THUD :shock: :shock: *

Gotta say that the T-Shirt Rob wears at LAX is my new favorite. I also prefer KSTew as a brunette. I hope she returns back to that shades soon!

Ahh, I missed posting to the Lex so much!

*Looks back to the post* Nope, this is not even the half of those I wanted to say. Anyways...

Be back later! See yaaaa!!
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Afternoon,

I don't really have any time to post, but wanted to do a quick one!

JennJenn - Aw well I hope your headaches go away soon!! That's good that your daughter gets medical treatment for free. Is that because she is under 18?

Raine - Yay, I'm glad you will be able to get a decent nights sleep tonight. Aww that's really sweet of your neice to give you loads of kisses this morning - yep they sure do know how to wrap themselves round our little finger :lol:

Marielle - Wow! That's a lot of money for your car!! What did it need done to it?

Deb - Yay, I'm glad you got on to post!! Aw, thanks! That's really funny that you're keeping the letter - I do things like that too :lol: I'm just glad you got it! When I handed it into reception, I wasn't sure how to pronounce your name :lol: so I was sure that the people wouldn't beleive me that you were my friend!
We will defo meet again!! For longer this time :D
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
vampirelover109
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by vampirelover109 »

Good afternoon my lovelies

Hope your all having a good day I have a busy day of waiing around in my best freinds car he has a maths and english exam today to see if he can go back to colleage and retake maths and english so I'm with him for moral support I know he can do it and because I've been mia it seems of missed a lot of robsten stuff

CARYN can you please tell me what I've missed

Also I have finished watching TRUE BLOOD S2. And have a huge thing for ALEXANDER SKARSGARD that man is hot

JACLYN- thanks so glad to be back

CARYN- thanks hon missed you all

SANDY- aww hopefully you will get some time to yourself soon

JENN JENN - thanks I'm so relived I can lex again I felt so cut off from rob

DEB- glad you had fun in london sorry I couldont make it but plan om meeting up when your all settled in london omg I love primarks I always spend loads

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Good Thursday morning, sisters. Hmmm, quiet day yesterday, too. I think we're all semi-mourning as we know the RobDrought is coming. We'll make it through this one as we've made it though the others... by sharing the love and the RobCrack. :D

Jaclyn~ Ooooh, good list. Yeah, it is really hard to pick favs because all of the episodes are just so fantastic. I love that people forget BtVS was actually nominated for several Emmys, especially for writing. I love the way Joss Whedon takes things from so many angles. The Zeppo is one of my favorite episodes because of the way he writes it. It's this huge epic battle approaching and we only see the tiniest bit of it because we see it throuhg Xander's eyes. And, of course, I adore Xander. He was just so stinking cute!

Marielle~ Yes, you can always blame crazy on Rob. :lol: 550 pounds to fix the car??? Jeez!! Sorry. That just sucks.

Deb~ Good lord, what an adventure!! I'm so glad you got to hook up with Susie and Jaclyn, though!! Sounds like your mom's being a little reactionary to having you go so far away. But, they have to let go sometime, right? Oh well, just the first of what I'm sure will be many adventures. I'm giggling a little because my bff, who ironically I originally met online, was a little worried when I met up with Susie! I thought that was the worst ever case of the pot calling the kettle black. :lol:

AnnMarie~ What did you miss? Well, let's see, Rob hooked up with Kris on the OtR set, there were canoodling pics first and then actuall kissing pics, which of course had us all bouncing like Alice on crack. But, they were papz pics so we were also a little miffed about them as well. Rob & Kris left Montreal (which led to the discovery of Stroller Dad, funniest thing in a while) and landed in LAX. We're all hoping they are vacaying somewhere tropical and quiet. A little Isle Esme rehearsal ;) . So now we're just hanging and waiting out the RobDrought. Yep, think that gets you caught up.

Caryn's FicList~ Will be PMd to everyone tonight. By the time we got the new router figured out and installed it was 11ish last night and I crashed. So, expect fic recs tonight, darlings.

EW's Sexiest Beast~ Some how, some way, through some computer based weirdness, Rob is tied 50/50 with Ian Somerhalder still!!! I have no idea how this travesty is occuring. But, please VOTE VOTE VOTE!!! Cause there is just no way on gods green that RobWard is NOT the sexiest beast ever!!!

Mmmmmm.....RobWard.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

Hello Everyone!

No time for a long post, just letting you know that I'm on Vancouver Island right now at SiL's house and it is beautiful!! I've read all your posts and hope to respond later! All the physically fit non-knee injured people are on a big bike ride now and SiL and I will join them for lunch and shopping at their destination. I guess the slackers are ready to leave now. :lol:

Have a great day!
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

evening everyone

hope everyones doing alright especially seeing as the weekend is well within our sights.

The last airbender well i went and saw it tuesday night in 3D, it was really better than i thought it'd be and i truly loved seeing Jackson in another role other than Jasper, the boy done good :D my best twibud and i ended up with the most hideous of 3d glasses though as neither of us owned a pair, everyone else who already had some had ones that essentially looked like ray bans mmmmmmm (courtesy of letters to rob) *gets back to the point having drooled for a fairly long amount of time ha ha* soo ours were like the old shool 3d glasses but plastic and obviously the lenses weren't blue and red, but the bridge on these things is sooo humungous that i kept getting distracted by it to begin with, maybes thats just my attention span during the ad breaks though :lol: only thing is some seriously immature guys sat behind us and everytime someone said the line "they're a bender" *cues immature laughing loudly* fools, but its fine im fairly sure i annoyed them when i uttered the words "but what about alice?!" :lol: anyways it was a reallyy good film and i really enjoyed it contrary to the bad reviews its been getting here, i think its definitely down to what kind of taste you have and if you appreciate fantasy kind of things, as we all here clearly do he he.

Buffy the vampire slayer just saw that alot of you guys have been discussing it and i loved that show, literally never missed an episode, i had a soft spot for Angel i'll admit it :lol:

Susie :o soo jealous if you get to go to the mineapolis twi-con, but yep id imagine some pretty epic and individual merch would be there. hope your daughters bday was muchos fun. r.e. the knitting thing, yep over here its considered to be a kind of cool alternative thing to do, in fact one of the indie/alt pubs/bars that i go to has a knitting club on a sunday afternoon, followed by a traditional british sunday roast dinner. have fun on vancouver island dude.

Caryn Robward and Damon are tied the last i heard!! i can appreciate the somerhalder but theres NO way dude is as beautiful as Rob or anywhere near :lol: ooh p.s. yep the fanfic list would be muchly appreciated ive only ever read one fanfic, think im waaayy behind all of you guys.

Jaclyn agreed theres some kind of weird SH spider hitlist going on here :lol:

Raine aww man you sound like such a good sister looking after your niece while your bro is ill and your sister in laws working. yep its true you know my mockingjay/general hunger games spazzing has no bounds :lol: im working on wednesday so im thinking im going to have to pull an all nighter to finish it. p.s. yes its true spiders are the root of all evil (ignoring the fact that they rid us of other gross bugs ha ha)

Desiree yeah over here for both Shiver and Linger the inks just normal colour but i had heard she used different coloured inks in the american version, i love it SO much im actually contemplating trying to get the U.S. versions :lol: dude i found My so called life going cheap in my local record store the other day, sadly didnt have the money to get it but may have to pop back when i do to purchase it he he.

Deb :o you went into primark on oxford street?? yeesh you are brave! opening day alot of people got trampled and injured going into the store, its brutal, Topshops where its at (although its so expensive in comparison that i dont generally buy all that much there) and Camden theres tons of awesome vintage shops there!

*waves hi to everyone else around the house**
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Evening,

I just wanted to pop in quickly - MoBS is calling me! :lol:

I can't belive that Rob is tying 50/50 with Ian Somerholder! To be fair, I really like Ian Somerholder :lol: but he is not nearly as gorgeous as Rob!! (did anyone ever watch the tv show Young Americans? I adored it!).

But anyway, when you look like this, there really is no contest! ;)

Caryn - I love The Zeppo! The part when Xander has grabbed the zombie guy (can't remember his name right now...) while driving, and tries to threaten him only to accidently behead him a moment later :lol: Funniest part in season 3!! :lol: I heart Xander a million!! Actually is there a Buffy thread here? We could so talk about this for a long time Haha!
Yay, I'm looking forward to your fic list :D

Vicky - I like Topshop too, but agree that it can be pretty expensive. I really like the jeans, cos they fit me properly - but I refuse to pay £40 when I can get just as nice ones for £15 (although they don't fit as good :lol: ). So I only occassionally shop there now.

Some Edward & Bella love

Ok, gotta go - bye!
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

I'm back with my Mega Post!!

The bike riding contingent isn't back yet, so I can Lex with a little freedom. SiL and I went down to the beach and walked around - the sun is shinning today so it is nice, but not hot.

Yesterday, we had a nice flight to Vancouver - I was in the same arrivals/immigration hall that Rob has been in and will be in again this fall!!! Then we took a taxi to the ferry and then the ferry over to the island where SiL picked us up. We were exhausted after waking up early for our journey and with the two hour time difference, we were falling asleep on the couch by 9pm (very unusual for us).

We're picking up a rental car today so we can take a side trip on our own tomorrow, location yet to be determined. The plan is fairly open until Monday when we'll venture down to Victoria to stay with hubs' niece who has a one year old and a six year old and a hubs. We'll have a birthday party for the six year old an SiL (same day!)

Sorry if I'm boring you with all my travel info - of course you can just skip it and I'm sure some of you are doing just that!

Desiree – I don't know what you mean about Sonny Boy's eye – maybe you are thinking of someone else? So you know the beauty of Vancouver Island – and you've seen forests like those used in the Twilight movies – great setting, Stephenie! You like photography – do you mean artistic or more photojournalism? I'm glad your hubs was impressed with Rob's acting ability in RM.

Tammy – I know “Back to School” is a bit disruptive with all the school supplies and then all the forms to fill out for school once they go back. I usually do “cold turkey” - pretend that it's still summer until the day before – then head out to Walgreen's the night before for the school supplies. Then don't go to bed too early because nobody will be able to sleep! Party right up until the end. This is the result of 15 years of “Back to School” (since my daughter was in Kindergarten). My kids and I used to get excited about it and shop ahead of time, now Sonny Boy is just dreading it, so we just cringe at the back-to-school sales. I hope you'll be able to stop by the Summer House more often...

Brienna – It's great that you have so many fun social things planned for the week. Motorcycling with hubs??? Wow you are more cool than I am. I'm afraid of motorcycles! See you next week!

Marielle – Yes, many cute pics of my daughter's BD parties! The first big one was age 6 at a historic farm where the kids made ice cream the old fashioned way and played outdoor games. She was always in to playing “olden days”. One day of partying and 3 to go – You are like Vicky – hardcore. Wow – that's a lot of money for your car – cars are so expensive to maintain! I have a love/hate relationship with them.

Jaclyn – Sonny Boy liked his two shirts and swim trunks, but he hasn't tried them on yet! My daughter noticed that the gray shirt looked kind of like one that Robward wears in Eclipse! She knows me too well! Just for the record – I didn't miss my plane at Heathrow – there wasn't a seat for me. I'm glad you're enjoying MoBS.

Sandy – I'm not sure I know what you mean about your girls starting school on time – is it something to do with the financial problems of the district you were telling us about earlier? School starts next week? Wow I thought IL was more like MN – closer to Labor Day for a start. We start Aug 30 which is one week early. Love the Rob Hammock.

Caryn – Thanks for the Robsten update. I too wish them a happy vacay somewhere remote – Maybe Vancouver Island???? ;) Can you please include me in the fanfic list PMs?

JennJenn - Don't worry too much about helping with high school homework – there should be a lot of resources available. I guess I'm lucky my hubs is a “math” person – I could never help with higher level math, physics, or chemistry! YIKES! Yes, Google Maps – it's kind of stalkerish. They have maps of most populated areas – it is amazing. About seeing your childhood home – I know what you mean – you can never go back – it is never really the same place even though it is the same place.

Raine – So niece has warmed up to you now? I'm glad you'll get to sleep in your own bed now. I think that eventually you will be able to visit your friend in NZ. You might have to think big picture..

Deb – Nice to see you back on the thread!! Also, nice to hear a more detailed account of your crazy London experience. Thanks for saying I seem younger than I am!! You know what that means – we don't always have an accurate idea of what a certain age is! You seemed older than 18 to me!! 8-) I'm impressed that you want to prepare for your uni courses already! I'm not surprised though, you seemed very serious about your academic plans.

Ann Marie – Good to see you on the thread! It's great that you are providing moral support for your best friend. I hope his exams went well.

Vicky – It's so funny because the Mpls TwiCon will be just down the street, essentially – so, very easy to get to. I just wish some of you gals could come! Knitting as a cool alternative thing to do – that's what it is here. It seems there has to be at least a generation break before things like that can be cool. I'm glad you liked "Airbender".

The bikers have returned, so I must go!

Have a great day and I'll see you later!!