Rob's Halfway House (HH #6)

Susie
Frozen in Time

Re: Rob's Summer House (HH #6)

Post by Susie »

Caryn - Miss the Peach Pie??? Heavens no!! We all had the pie for dessert tonight. Yum Yum! Caffeine - yeah something about low blood pressure, slow metabolism (dang it) and dilated blood vessels............ yadda yadda, yadda.... I only need that much if I don't get enough sleep AND I get up early. I don't do sugar though, so I guess that's my saving grace. :lol:
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Caryn - Yay on taking a day off from work. Hope you get the R&R you plan on having, add a lot of Robcrack too...

Susie - Yap finally!!! My room is long overdue for cleaning and you're right its disgusting the things I find under the bed :lol: Haha Boys=Clueless that's priceless...

Marielle - Yap I totally ditch school for DH and never felt guilty over it :lol: I remember its a Saturday as well when it was released here. Been in line in the bookstore by 6.30am, get the book at 7am, late for review classes which starts at 7.30am, distracted at classes until 11am, then after that I couldn't take it anymore when the lunch bell sounded I pack my stuff and go home lock myself in my room and read the book :lol: Yap nice tactic for reading DH, must be hard for you atleast with fanfiction its on computer but how do you manage to hide a hardbound copy of atleast 500 pages of a book???

Later...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Good morning ladies….

Guess what, the sun is out…it is supposed to be really sunny today. I’m going out after work, just strolling through the city…

Susie, yeah my bf is in soccer heaven here in Holland…most of the days there are games on and if there aren’t games than there is that talkshow 3 times a week…
Hmmm, best team according to your standards…I don’t know…I’ve always been fan of the UK clubs, but also Inter Milan and Barcelona…but there aren’t really cute man in soccer anymore…

No please not a Jane Austens remake…I really can’t see Rob in those kind of outfits anymore…and I really don’t like romantic movies…

Caryn, at first when I saw the pics of Rob and his agent I thought that she was really pretty, only dressed a bit to short for business, but she looked really cute…but when you see picture of her more close up than you see the she is quite a lot older than Rob, so I don’t know where the “being a couple” rumors are coming from…
As long as she gets him good (sexy) roles and beautiful photoshoots I’m happy with her…

I heard about the Jolie movie rumor…I’m still very undecided about it…I heard great things but also that it’s a major project for a flop…

Raine, nah it wasn’t that hard to read a book at my former job, my desk was in a small corner of the office, nobody would ever look at my desk twice…I didn’t even feel quilty… ;)

Hihi, it appears that Ashley (Greene) is really on with Joe Jonas, she has been seen at a concert together with his parents and other members of the family…I can’t wait to see red carpet pics of them…

Okay, Peter looked seriously smoking at the Emmy’s

I wanted to post some pics of Rob, but there are only papzz pics of Rob in LA, so I won’t do that…
I’ll take the time later today to find some cute hot pics…
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Afternoon,
Tracy wrote:My first thought was that I might be struck by lightning or die in a tragic car accident before I discovered whether Harry Potter lived or died
Hahaha, this made me smile ;)
I loved your mega post btw!

Raine - Aw sorry you had to give extra help to your cousins. That's good that they are good students, but it would prolly be good too if they were able to iron etc.
Haha, I can't believe your neice but your brothers ear so she could get put down - I shouldn't laugh, but it's pretty funny :lol: My neice bit my arm the other day, for no reason at all! I think she just wanted to see what I would do - I yelped Haha!

Caryn - Yay, I'm glad you took a day off work to recover from your busy weekend! And having Rob dreams makes it even better!
Thanks for letting us know about Rob's whereabouts - I will check out those pics with his agent when I get home!
Haha, your hubs would freak me out too if he done that to me :lol:

Susie - I know you told me about your State Fair when you were over in Scotland, but reading about it again really makes it seem kind of awesome! I still can't beleive about your friend's neighbour who owns the Giant Slide - they must make sooo much money from that!!
Yep, my bf and I celebrate our "anniversary" on the first time we went out together (out for pizza :lol: ). I guess once we get married, we will just say that the original date was when we first started going out, and then our wedding day will become our anniversary.
If you have some free time (although I guess not as you are always super busy! ;) ) I highly recommend watching Buffy!
I hope your peach pie was tasty!

Marielle - I'm glad you are having a nice sunny day in Holland! I hope you enjoy your stroll around the city later :)

Ok I gotta run - very busy today!

I will be on tonight - see ya then!
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
despoina92
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by despoina92 »

Γεια σας!

Hello!

So, I can't stay home those days. I want to spend all day outside. But I also study, so I try to stay in a bit, too. Gosh, it's so difficult.

Most of my older friends left for their study towns and it's so boring now. My friends in my age, who start uni in mid - October, are all really bored, as I am. Less than a month until I leave. I think it's a yay...

Caryn - Fried Pepsi sounds... disgusting? Have fun at BabySiL's wedding!

MissP - Hope you get some time ad shape out the plot of the new fic :) Basic idea sound good to me! I hope I can get some time to read the rest of chapters of Perfect Forever :)

Jaclyn - I had exactly the same thing in my mind when I wrote the word down! Skype is the plan! This is what I'm going to use so I can communicate with family and friends.

Tracy - I don't know yet the exact date, as I'm leaving with a charter flight from my hometown and the dates of those flight are announced after September 20th. I think it'll be bbetween the 27th of September and October 1st. My parents run a take away restaurant, kinda fast food, with Greek stuff like gyros, souvlaki etc, grilled chicken, salads where the only fried thing is the potatoes (everything's on coal or roasted)... It's a tiny little place actually. I think I read Deathly Hallows in 3 days, too. I was bouncing up and down from excitement as soon as I got it on its release date!

Raine - I have similar problems to your cousins. I don't know how to operate a washing machine or cook. My mom blames me foor being immature in this part and then I remind her that she was the one to spoil me :) I have to learn those stuff in a matter of days, because I'm leaving home very, very soon!

Susie - I totally agree on what you said about transitions! Come on, I'll get to live in London. It's onle place. You get to travel the whole world! Rob as Mr. Darcy? I don't know. Colin Firth is my ideal for the role.

Marielle - Haha I'd love to see Rob in the role you suggested. Rob in thighs... I need to stop those thoughts... I'd love him in action movies, but not mindless ones. Something like "Wanted" or Nolan's movies would be awesome! Caryn's idea with Angelina was great!

I've heard about Ashley and Joe Jonas. I don't wanna be mean but, well Ash is gorgeous and he's downright ugly to me (okay, I became mean)! Anyways, that might be just me.

I want to say something. I miss RobNews loads. The pics did nothing to me! I miss Rob so much!

They couldn't have put it better!

Later all!
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

I'm fuming! I was just now looking through look magazine. They have Kstew on the front. They actually published the montreal kissing pic. Even worse they claim rob went to her as a rescue mission. They claim Kstew had a breakdown and couldn't handle the attention any more. No wonder with stupid magazines publishing those pics and making up stupid stories. Yes she looked tired but also very happy specially with rob and tom around. I'll do a proper post later. I had to vent.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Good Tuesday Morning! It's so nice to say that and have it be my first day at work for the week. Yes, yesterday was DEFINITELY nice and relaxing. Up around 10 am, brew some coffee, a little computer time, some fanfic reading and, above all else, quiet. *sigh* I'll miss it when going warp speed for the next 2 months.

Marielle~ Breathe deep and know the truth, sweetie. Those rags are going to publish whatever they can to get attention. We know he was in Montreal because they wanted to be together on the break. We know he was briefly in Argentina because he couldn't stay away. We know that she wants him to visit or to visit him because they want to be together. They know the truth. We know the truth. The rest can go to blazes.

Deb~ Given that I find Pepsi in general pretty nasty, I'm totally with you. But, yeah, the idea of that just made me cringe. No worries, hon. We all miss him. But, like I said, I'm glad he's getting a break, hanging with pals and just generally being Rob. Soon enough, the insanity will kick into high gear and, especially with he an Kristen shooting BD and all it entails, I'm pretty sure it will be at peak levels.

Jaclyn~ Yeah, he likes to do that occasionally. He'll do something he knows will get a reaction just because he can. It's funny because he's so different with others than he is with me. With me, he's very goofy and carefree and loves to joke around. With most others, even his close friends, he's much more guarded and careful, quiet and shy. We are truly opposites that way. But, I think that's part of what makes us work so well. We compliment each other. He's the calm to my crazy and I'm the outgoing to his shy. Balance.

Been looking back at NM for some reason this morning and this picture is killing me DED! The shoulders, the back muscles, the biceps, the chest, the abs... the V... holy mama the hipdips. THUD!!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Caryn, Yeah I know but still I was so upset about that magazine...I have seen it twice in Holland, and seriously I visit the american bookstore every month and never noticed that magazine there...I held it two times and two times they were bashing Kstew on the front page,...and I still can't believe they had the nerve to post that papz pic...
anyway, I'm calm now...

hihi you and I were thinking the same thing, I think...you with watching stirtless Rob in NM and I was watching E! a show about beach bodies...and I was imagining Rob being on that list...somewhere in the Caribbean having fun, I'm sure Kstew would make that list as well...

Deb, I'm not a great fan of Joe Jonas's looks either...
I agree with the wanted idea, I would love to see Rob doing something like that...I wouldn't mind him really playing the bad guy for a change...

Jaclyn, the stroll through the city is always fun, but also very frustrating...I can't stop myself from shopping and I just can't find what I want...but I spend some time getting vitamine D and some exercise...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Good evening folks!

I hope everyone is having an enjoyable Tuesday
Jazz Girl wrote: We compliment each other. He's the calm to my crazy and I'm the outgoing to his shy. Balance.
Aww Caryn that's really sweet!! From what I've picked up from you on the thread, you really do seem made for each other! Aww! :D
The NM pic...yep, you're killing me with that pic too!!

Marielle - I saw that in Look magazine too actually. It's the only gossip mag that I saw that actually published the kissing pictures, I guess that's pretty good as I was worried that it would be everywhere. The actual article bugged me a lot too, but like Caryn said, at least we know the truth - he was there because both of them wanted him to be, and both of them were happy together :D
I'm glad you enjoyed the stroll (and getting some vitamin D ;) ) but sorry you can't find much in the shops. As soon as you stop looking for them, you will find them :lol: Sod's Law! Haha!

Deb - Γεια σας και σε σένα! Χρησιμοποίησα το Google μεταφράζει - κάνει αυτό το νόημα;; haha!
You should stufy outside! Although whenever I ever tried to do that, I would either get blinded by the sun, it would start raining, or a wasp would come and chase me away :lol:
Sorry it's a little boring just now in your town, since your friends have left. It won't be long until your super busy in London! Have you got everything ready to leave (apart from your confirmed flight details etc)?

A little bit of Rob & Kristen...

...makes Jaclyn smile!

I'm off to see my mom for a little while and then I think I will watch some tv. Bye!
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

Hi Everyone! It's still a little quiet around here.

Let's see - who has been missing the last couple of days??

Tammy, Desiree, Mel, Fi, Vicky, Brienna, Jen, JennJenn, Sandy, Ann Marie, Shauni

I'll have to do my Mega Post later - I have to take Sonny Boy to the Dentist. Then I'll tell you about a little expedition I had to go on for my Aunt today!! Also no monovision contacts until I can get another Left (the reader) lens - mine got a slight tear in it so I can't wear it anymore. :(

I'll be back later today!

EDIT - Hubs took Sonny Boy to the Dentist!!! Isn't that sweet???

Now I can tell you about my expedition. My aunt is 76, so I have to respect her, but she does tend to be a little bossy. So, it is my mom's 80th birthday in November (she's in great shape) and my aunt was talking to one of the neighbors at their vacation house, and the neighbor wants to make a special card for my mom using some childhood photos. Auntie wanted to get some photos to the neighbor before the neighbor went back to Texas for the season.......Well, what this meant was going to my parents' house when my mom was out at her hairdresser's today (sneaky, sneaky) and going through tons of pictures with my dad and then copying the selected ones and then dropping them off at my aunt's. Keep in mind that my parents live 45 minutes away. When I was on my way to my parents' today I got a call from my aunt saying that she has decided to make a video for my mom's bday, so she will need photos of more than just her childhood for herself to use!!! Don't you think it is a little audacious? Most of the pics I looked through today were of my kids from birth to present!!! :lol: I did get three really sweet pics of my mom at ages 2, 4, and 5 and then her High School graduation pic. When we were looking at pics, my dad said, "Doesn't this remind you of getting ready for a funeral?" I said emphatically, "NO!" :?

Mega Post:

Raine – Seriously, it has really helped me understand the male species after raising a boy from scratch!!

Marielle
– I am equally as upset about the story in Look magazine!! When I’m out and I see a mag like that in a store, I get such a sick feeling in my stomach! Thanks for venting. No cute men in soccer anymore??? Why not? OK, I’ll admit we should let Colin Firth have the part of Darcy permanently! You don’t like romantic movies? Huh?? Angelina Joie with Rob??? I’m afraid of that – she’s known to be a homewrecker. For some reason, I can’t see her with Rob! Agree – Pfac looked yummy at the Emmys.

Jaclyn – So, what did you do last night to celebrate your anniversary? My wedding anniversary is on Monday – 24 years! The Giant Slide – Daughter Dear worked there last year and of course hated it because it was so monotonous – 12 days in a row – 8 hour days in the sun – putting down burlap sacks for the riders and telling when they can go….Anyway, it motivated her to get a better job well in advance!! It’s nice that you are visiting your mom – I know she misses you a lot! Nice pics!

Deb – Tell the truth: Do most people revise (study) before uni classes, or is this just YOU being a perfectionist??? In the U.S., the kids never study before uni classes. We are really lazy here, academically. It is sad to see your friends scattering – your high school group will never be the same, but you have all those great memories!!! It will be difficult to keep in touch with everyone. I can see that you are eager for October to come. Here’s a link to Medtronic – headquartered in Minnesota (as previously mentioned). As I said to Marielle- Colin Firth can keep the Darcy role – I withdraw my suggestion! Love “Sex on Fire”.

Caryn – Girl, I am SO glad to hear that a Type A person like you knows how to relax when need be!!! I won’t worry about you anymore. Yes New Moon Reunion!!! Drool…. You know, he’s not as buff as he looks now, but very sexy!!! It’s the long lean muscular look….drool…..There’s just so much flesh in that pic….drool…. Ooops! Time to wipe the keyboard! Robsten slander – you’re right. We do know the truth!!! (Why don’t they ask us??) ;)

Tonight we're going out to dinner to a very nice Italian restaurant in our neighborhood because we have a $10 off coupon that expires..... TODAY!!! I'm going to call my mom to set up a lunch for this week and I have to pretend that I don't know about all the fresh picked raspberries in her fridge!! :?

Bye for now! (Really.)