Rob's Halfway House (HH #6)

VirginiaMay
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: Rob's Halfway House (HH #6)

Post by VirginiaMay »

Quick post!~ I'm actually up ahead of my husband and (motivated by the multitudes of in-shape people at the race this weekend. :lol: ) am off to go for a run/walk this AM b4 I have to get kids up.

Happy Birthday Caryn!!

Happy Monday to the rest of you!
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Happy Monday... anyone else wish it was Friday again yet?? :lol:

Ginnie - I'm sorry, I thought I had posted on your Saturday run... That sounds like a beautiful way to remember your daughter. That really is lovely that your whole family gets involved to raise money for such a worthy cause.
And well done on the running before your kids get up this morning! Now that is what you call motivation! (you wanna give some to me?? :lol: )

Susie - Actually, when we took BabyE home last night, she didn't want her mom... she kept coming over and sitting on my knee etc. Then, when we left, she started screaming really bad, trying to get out of the door with us. I feel a bit bad, but at the same time, it's kinda sweet (for me, not so much her mom!).
Yes, you did make me hungry! Haha! My mom actually popped over yesterday with some of the last fruit and vegtables from the garden. Some carrots, peppers, tomotoes, cucumber, spring onion.. I love eatting all those raw so I will have a very healthy snack later! Haha!

JennJenn - Your dream about me was hysterical!!! :lol: I don't have a white carpet though, but I imagine I wouldn't like it if blood got on it if I did ;) Hahaha, I'm still laughing about that dream - you made me smile today!
Oh no, I hope this week goes better for you. We are here with RobCrack for distraction for ya!

Caryn - Happy Birthday!! Sorry I can't post any BirthdayRobCrack atm as I'm at work... But I hope you have an awesome day (and don't work too hard!).
Cool, thanks for the info on how to sign up for updates. I will need to get that sorted. I did have an account on FF.net years ago but I'm not sure if it will have expired of something :lol:
Congrats on Littlun's soccer win!

Ann MArie - Oooh, a Krispy Kreme sounds good! I've never been to one before, but the last time my bf and I were in London, we walked past one and it looked good!! We meant to go back but ran outta time...

Marielle - It was -1 degrees (celcius) yesterday morning here already.. so yep I think I will need to buy a winter jacket soon too!
Oooh, that is exciting about collecting your Rome tickets!

Raine - I'm glad yesterday went well. I am sure that it would be terribly sad, but also a wonderful way to remember everyone. Whew, lots of food! Glad it was tasty tho!

Ok, need to run.
Have a great Monday everyone!
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CARYN!!!

Good Morning Ladies!

Now we're back to some kind of decent activity at the Halfway House!! :D I've read through everything since my last post and I love seeing what you're all up to. The downside of a more active thread is that it will take me longer to do my mega posts!

I'm off to get ready for my day now - I'll be back later this afternoon to do my official posting.

Have a great day, everyone!
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

Just popping in to say...

Happy Birthday Jazz Girl!
by Laniyeah on photobucket
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Hello ladies of the Halfway House,

Raine~ Glad the village gathering went well this weekend. Do you have a working link for Bella Hale? I had difficulty finding it on fanfiction.net, and then I couldn't find an updated chapter for it. :? I don't have an account on Twilighted.

Marielle~ I'm so impressed that your mom bought you an Edward poster. Maybe she should become an honorary member of the Halfway House. :) I too squealed and hyperventilated while watching the DH trailer. I can't imagine what shape I'll be in when I actually see the movie on the big screen. Do you think we'll get our hands on any leaked pics of the wedding or Isle Esme from Breaking Dawn? Probably not, except under penalty of death or dismemberment. :lol:

Susie~ Wow...you're up early. :D You guys really have cooled off up there. We continued to be in the 90's all last week (which is at least 10 degrees above normal for this time of year). We've finally cooled to the 70's and 80's this week, but our biggest problem is lack of rain. Maybe your hubs will hear something about his interview in upcoming days? I can only imagine that the longer he has been established in his career, the more difficult it is to find that new job that's the best fit for him. Have a great day!

Jenn Jenn~ Great to hear from you! Sorry things have been so difficult the past few days....anything we can do to help or distract you? Loved your crazy dream.

Missp~ Hope you enjoyed your pedicure this weekend—way to treat yourself. I'm sure you were excited about Auburn and Addison both having big wins this past weekend. Is your nephew's team also undefeated? Did you get a chance to speak with “Blue-Eyed Rob” at church yesterday? Gary and my kiddos loved the Gigi's cupcakes too. Too bad we didn't realize they were located so close to your hotel...you could have had a cupcake everyday. ;)

Caryn~ Happy Birthday Caryn! We miss you around here too, hon, but we're always glad to have you check in when you can. Hope you're able to catch a little shuteye in between all the work activities, soccer, etc. All your goings-on this month and next must seriously curtail your time spent reading fanfiction. ;) Thanks for letting us know the first epilogue is up for UofEM, by the way. I'll check it out tonight after work. Thanks also for linking us to the lovely Robsten videos. Seeing their adoring gazes at one another and their heartstopping smiles make me smile.

Jaclyn~ Baby E is your niece, right? The description of your house resembling a bomb site after is visit is pretty appropriate, especially where a toddler is concerned. You must love spending time with her and she's so lucky to have such a special aunt to spend time with her as well. :D How is your SIL feeling?

Tammy~ Hope your daughter is feeling a little better. I'm sorry she has to deal with those horrible HA's, and you and your family have to suffer watching her in pain. :? Loved the wallpapers by the way, especially the one your daughter helped create.

Brienna~ Thanks for checking in with us and letting us know you're okay. Sorry you're still feeling poorly....I guess all you can do is take things one day at at time.

Shauni~ Thanks for posting the lovely Robcrack. Good luck in your first few days at university. We hope you have a chance to check in occasionally and keep us posted on how you're doing.

Vicky~ Great to see you around here. Sounds like you've been busy with your friends, having a great time.

Ann Marie~ Good to see you around here too. Hope things are going well for you.

Ginnie~ Thanks for letting me know your awesome story updated again—I'll check it out tonight after work. Good for you...up so early to exercise. I'm more of an afternoon jogger... :? it seems like my joints creak too much if I try to jog early in the morning. I'm sorry for the loss you, your husband, and your family suffered eight years ago; but what a wonderful tribute and special way to honor her memory this past weekend. ;)
Banner by TammyAZ
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Good morning my sisters!! Thank you all for the birthday love and the birthday gifties! My big gift hasn't arrived yet. But, I'm still holding out hope. It's a long flight from London. :lol:

Well, just running by to say hi and I'm thinking of all of you. I'm pretty busy today, but I'll stop by later. *hugs*
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Tracy - Here you go. Enjoy....Bella Hale
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Happy Birthday Caryn!!
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARYN!!!!! Hope it's a good one for you hun!
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

:lol: check this out im back for a 2nd day in a row shocking ha ha.

Marielle yep yep yep annndd yep saw all those things and have pre-ordered my eclipse dvd, comes with a ltd edition edward sleeve again he he.

Jaclyn yeah i really have mainly because my friends are awesome :D , just sucks that they all live a little bit far away, am missing hanging out with them right now, our next planned gru thing isnt until November :| hope you've recovered from babye visiting.

Susie or "the enforcer" :lol: ahhh nooo i didnt get the link of you singing with mr welch (am still jealous of that :lol: ), ha ha yeah my life does pretty much revolve around anything and everything musical.

Caryn he he i know the "robdrought" is baaadd however it is nearly the end of september which means we're edging closer to BD shooting not that im hanging out for pap pics heck no but jeez we definitely need something :lol:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISSY!!!

Raine :lol: i know ive been fb ing at random times lately, thats probably howcomes ive been missing you on there too.

hey everybody else hope youre all alright :D
maybes see you all tommorow
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**