Rob's Halfway House (HH #6)

TammyAZ
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Rob's Summer House (HH #6)

Post by TammyAZ »

Caryn~ I did some looking aruond and found a pic...not sure if it is the same scene or not but it looks pretty close to me...I just put them side by side real quick...

have a look and let me know if this is the same one?

"You will always be the most beautiful thing in my world" ~~Edward Cullen
Banner by me :)
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Tammy~ For me!! Ohhh, sa-weet! :lol: I so appreciate the love and the effort. I realize it's not the best cap of that scene. But, it was the best I could find. As for what it should say... hmmm, I'll need to think on that. Obviously, it'll have to be a play on "his golden eyes" but I'll need a bit to come up with something perfect.

EDIT: No, not the same one. Notice the different backgrounds. One is snow, the other foliage. But thank you so much for trying. The one you pulled, while very similar, is from the moment in the film where the battle is starting and Edward is listening to the wolves thoughts. The angle is slightly different and that's what makes all the difference in the eyes.

Susie~ Oooh, definitely. Fifty Shades is an interesting side of Edward, that's for sure. As for my source, well, I didn't do it myself, but my fairy prefers to remain anonymous. :D

Too bed with me!!! Fifty is so specific when it comes to his sleeping rules, and it appears I've broken those again. :twisted:
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Hi

Caryn
Have you checked out this one? we have quite a few over on NT. Did you get to see My Sex is a Killer yet? just downloaded a few from earlier tonight I cant sleep here. 8-)
s
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Good afternoon ladies!!!

Sorry bout the second link of Robpic that I posted last night. Forgot to hit preview before I submit the post...but I edit the link already!! :D But for those lazy ones :lol: who does not want to go back and skim the pages again I was talking about this, which can be a good addition to the bedroom and I was checking out the size of Rob's chest and how it must be so comfortable to fall asleep in there... :P

Brienna - Thanks for pointing it out. I edited the link already :D

Caryn - Yay wouldn't want to leave all those at the HH...Good night!!!

Vicky - That definitely puts you out of the mood. Darn!!! I would have lost interest too if that's how they're going to advertise Shiver/Linger. I quite agree the warewolves in Shiver are very different from the pup...

Desiree - Yay good for you. I promise the Hunger Games is soooo good, 2 books are already available: The Hunger Games and Catching Fire. The third and final book Mockingjay is due by mid August...

Susie - Yay on another Robfic. You're on the roll again! It's nice reading your Robfic because apart from enjoying the instances where each of us would meet Rob its like reading a short autobiography of the person your making the Robfic for. It's like getting to know these ladies again... :D Good night, I see your taking advantage of Hubs being out of the country

Jaclyn - Get some rest. How's the new job going, hope you've already adjusted... :D

Tracy - Have fun on your 2nd viewing of Eclipse...

Be back later. Have to go back to work...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
Edwards Wheels
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Edwards Wheels »

oops, i think i may have mis lead some of you yesterday when i said about buddys toys being everywhere. I didn't fall over them, but i had an 'Alice moment' and i could just see me going flying :oops:
I still have my car, she's perfectly road legal and safe, it was just a couple of scuffs and a small dent, but due to the make and age of my car it would've cost more to to fix than the car was worth. My rosie (the car) is too important for me to get rid of her until i have no option.
Fi fi, i'm so sorry to hear about your personal problems. Everyone is here for you should you need us.

Right, i've got to get buddy ready for school, then i'll pop back to post properly and answer everyone.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Good morning ladies…

Just two days left before the weekend starts…
The temp is up in the tropics again and the sun is shining…

We are going to play Spain next Sunday…which is better than Germany, it won’t be so horrific to watch…

And even better Saturday I’m going to see Eclipse for the 5th time!!!! My mom is coming along this time…

Raine, yes it was a bad week, waking up and see the dog outside…walking to the busstop to get to work and still seeing the dog…now at least we have a week of Cullens to enjoy…

Caryn, reading fanfic takes indeed a lot of time…
Ooh and I love your decorating style, Esme would be so proud…

I’m trying to get hold of a small clip or pics from Rob during his discussion with Jake in the tent…he looked so damn hot, I still can’t get that image out of my head…Diane do you have that one?

Deb, it’s so strange to hear people don’t know who Rob is…but it happens more than I’m happy with…

Vicky… I’m so happy we don’t have to play Germany…Spain won..!! it was brilliant…I can live with losing from Spain, but if it had been Germany I would die….

Desiree, I know how it feels when you want to write down what you think, specially if your brain is working in overdrive…it’s very annoying…I hope you did well with the test…
When do you get your results?

Susie, wow another brilliant fanfic…

Brienna, you are a stay-at-home mom? You see it more and more here in Holland, but I couldn’t imagine it…even though we are only 5 years apart our generations are so different…mine are all career makers, while I see in yours so many who are living happily as a wife and mother…

Jaclyn, don’t get to mad honey…stress isn’t good for you…

JennJenn, isn’t it standard that kids don’t behave when their parents aren’t around? Where are you going too? Any plans already…

Seriously girls you have to read the two answers Rob gave… Edward with a shaved head??? Hmmm no way Rob!!!

Hey am I crazy that I’m already excited about BD???
I really can’t wait until they start shooting that one…

OMG!!
What a way to start the day

Well I have to get to work ...have to do something
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Edwards Wheels

Post by Edwards Wheels »

Edwards Ragazza wrote:
Mel~Hope you get the car problem resolved soon. btw did you find buddy a school yet? I only buy everything with Rob if Kstew is in it than it is just a bonus for me. Good luck with finding a new phone I want the new Iphone but am waiting patiently till the bills are paid. They do have Twilight skins for phones. Me wants one!
Desiree, I just called my network provider and they're now doing the Iphone 4, however they don't know how much it'll cost for me to get it on my contract. On the plus side they now do the normal Iphone, and I would get it for free and my monthly charge would be less!!! I'd get less minutes but I still wouldn't reach anywhere near the limit so I'm a little bit overexcited *insert happy and clapping smiley*
I won't find out about Buddys school until next year. I have to register him before December at the local council with my list of schools I'd like him to attend, then I have to just sit and wait for their decision. I can see me having better tantrums then any of our children can throw if we don't get offered any of my choices. I haven't taken the decision lightly, and I've taken so many factors into consideration such as where his friends are likely to be, how far the travel is, and how far he'd be from me while he was at school. I work in the town where the school is that I'd prefer him to go to, but the catchment area means he'd be 15 miles away if he went to the other school. If ( heaven forbid I'd ever have to do this) he was involved in an accident or something at school it'd take me 30+ mins to get to him, where as if he went to the school I'd like, I could be there in 5 mins. So I'll probably end up with my fingers stuck as I'm going to have them crossed for some time while we wait to see what happens.
The insurance has been a mess. I thought that as someone hit my car while it was stationary and they admitted liability, it would be quite simple. Or if there were any problems it'd be the third party's insurance company but no it's my own :roll: I do understand that when you're working on the phones for companies you must get sick and tired of dealing with irate people or those who're taking the mickey trying to claim for nothing, but if only that woman had listened to me instead of going off on her own agenda, there would've been no issue or problem. The one good thing about it is that I've learned about dealing with them now, and that i need to use words of 1 syllable in future :lol:

Caryn, Oh how I love your style! :D You seem to love the same pictures of his holiness Pattinson as I do. He has certain looks that make me melt quicker than others, and you seem to always be the one to find those certain ones. And how on earth do you remember such subtle details about the films and quotes etc? :shock: Your memory ( for all things Twilight) must be a very very happy place to visit.

Tammy I am so jealous of your skills with banners! They are awesome. I hope you didn't mind my begging pm? How is it going with the family being in different places? I'm sure you can't wait to have everyone together again.

Susie You're burning the candles at both ends at the moment! I guess it's a case of when the cat's away the mice will play..........especially when it comes to Twilight :lol: Work is quite busy at the moment, it's all building up for Saturday, then afetr that it's a bit of an anticlimax. Until the kids go, we forget how good they are. Within a week or two of dealing with the summer courses we'll all be counting down the time until they return.
Don't worry about catching the mega hardcore ladies up with the viewing figures, we can catch up once the DVD is out :lol: Well that is if Buddy lets me. When I watched the movie special the other day he said "Mummy it's your film, clipse with your man. I don't want to watch it again" Whenever he see's the bus with advertisment on he shouts out that it's my clipse bus :lol:

Debs Congratulations on coming to the UK! I hope you're stocking up on jumpers and things ready for our weather. When us brits go on about how hot it is, we exaggerate! Because we don't get much sunshine (as Vicky's location tells you, it's very much like Forks) so when we do get some we go a tad overboard. And lucky you on the new laptop!

Diane I hope everything is good, and you feel better soon. The idea of glue in your hair would worry me too, but I guess they're using the best idea's, and it wont be for long x

Have I managed to bore everyone yet?

Big shout outs and much love to those I didn't mention too.Oh gosh
Oh golly gosh
Good grief

SweetImpakt
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by SweetImpakt »

Hello girlies!

I believe I have some decorating to do ! I know I know, it's late, but better late then never right ?! :D

We definitely need some more Robsten
There's no Rob without Kristen
And a premiere pic
One of the most beautiful Eclipse scenes
Rob looks good in yellow
THose lips
And a last beautiful Kristen pic !
I would love to post more pics but the stupid url limit :(

I'm really looking forward to the soccer final on sunday ! I'm so happy Spain won ! :D I was really yelling at the tv last night. I wanted them to win so badly !

MissP ~ Congratz on finishing your fanfic girl ! That's great ! :D 900 hits is great !!

Caryn ~ Aaah Fifty, he is quite unforgettable now is he ! I love him. So sad that MotU is finished :(

Brienna ~ That's great you plan on going to school again ! And such a job sounds really great !

Fi ~ I'm so sorry to hear that bb :( *hugs* we're all here for you !

Desiree ~ Tests are scary, I know first hand ! I hope you did fine ! :)

Jaclyn ~ I hope the new job is going OK for you ! Don't worry about not being able to check in ! We won't forget about you ! :D

Deb ~Woohoo congratz on the new laptop ! I got a new one as a graduation present from my parents ! :D And I'm so excited for you. Your dream is really coming true now :D

To everyone one else that I missed : *waves & hugs *

I'm off to shower & such ! Bye everyone !

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
despoina92

Post by despoina92 »

Hey girlies! How are you all? I got another haircut today. This one's too edgy, but I love it overall! The color is redder, it's just the fluorescence now and it looks brown...

Here's the one pic

The almost shaved part

Those days I'm flling the application for the Greek unis, too (it doesn't hold me back from the English ones, it's just so I can have an alternative if something goes wrong in London). I'm considering putting as my first choice VetMed, which is the school I'm getting in with my grades. There are also slim chances I'm getting to Med School (I'm a bit lower than the usual grades that are required) and Civil or Electrical Engineering Schools. But since I'm going to London, those are the back up plans!

Shauni - Seems we both got the same gift :) My dreams are coming true, indeed! I hope you'll get to achieve your goal, too!

Mel - It feels a bit like Bella now, that moves from sunny Phoenix to rainy Forks! My biggest problem, apart from family and friends, with leaving Greece is the weather conditions. Even though my town is quite of a gloomy place in winters, still,mit gets sun several months... But I guess I'll endure it!

Susie - Please don't tell me ou'll be in London in early Aughust. I'll be in Barcelona at that time, so I'll have to go to London around July 28. Loved the RobFics you've posted!

Jaclyn - Thank you so much for once more!

Vicky - As soon as I settle down I definitely want a UK HH members meeting! I've thought of it before how nice it would be!

Hey Sho! I'm Deb!

Last night we were with a friend and we were talking about me going to London. At sometime, we started getting paranoid and I turn and tell her "I'm gonna step in the same roads that Rob did" and we started laughing hard! "Wait! Mom! Take a picture of this! It's a tile were Rob stepped on" (my friend for me arriving in Heathrow). We just can't help it with the crazy fan jokes!

... *dies*

It has become my most favorite Robsten pic ever!

You all post so great RobCrak it's almost impossible to function!

See you all later!
Last edited by despoina92 on Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

Afternoon everyone :D

well today ive got a radnom holiday day that i didn't ask for but work is soooooooo epically busy at the mo that ive taken it, literally couldnt bare to go in today, but its fine as ive spent the day furter investigating and working on the new job front, edited my cv printed some copies out etc had a look at whats around, which appears to be sadly not that much in the area i want :| ah well it'll happen.

Vampires Suck trailer please tell me all of you have watched this http://www.twilightlexicon.com/2010/07/ ... k-trailer/ it looks hillarious :lol: , o.k. ill admit that the main parts i laughed at were the wolfpack bits (they break out into a dance routine like a boyband) and the section at the end with team edward vs team jacob fan .

The fansite red carpet Stephenie Meyer interviews just watched them on the Lexicon homepage, and they are reaaalllyyy interesting she shares alot of stuff in it- shes working on 3 possible screenwriting projects with Wyck Godfrey, what she thinks about making a Bree Tanner film? she also shares some book reccomendations,and then Wyck shares how the day after the premiere they were flying out to scout out locations for BD, he also states how he's excited to cast Renesmee and Garrett among other new roles for the films.

Desiree :) yeah i thought that may have been the case, just saw ye lurking lol. erm yeah well i live like 2 hours from London, and then about 1/2 an hour away from Salisbury and an hour from Glastonbury, soo essentially in the middle of everywhere ha ha

Sandy you just made my day Ray Ban Rob is truly awesome.

Jaclyn man you are a legend! that is the BEST idea ever! yeah you know im totally off to do exactly the same thing in a minute :lol:

fi-fi hope your doing o.k. dude
Jazz Girl wrote:I got it!! I got it I got it I got it!!!!

*applies superglue to the back of a shiny new pic and applies it to the SummerHouse wall*

THIS!!! This is my EdwardMoment in Eclipse. DS and his effects people sooooo completely nailed the Cullen Eyes in Eclipse. And, here, oh my GODS the things his eyes do to me in this vision!!! I mean, I LOVE Rob's eyes. They are so beautiful and expressive. But, for some reason, right here... *THUD*

Caryn yes! they really got the vamp eyes down right.

Susie yah dude you should've placed a bet or done a sweepstake, my mum wins £60 if Spain win the world cup :lol: yeah well my northern mates all tell me i sound posh but i guess i would sound that way in comparison to their accents, however they also say that when im drunk i sound like a countrybumpkin soo who knows :lol:

Raine i agree that Robs chest looks like a very comfy place to fall asleep on :oops: yep i totally just went off in a daydream about it ha ha. yeah it was the people who run the book festival who were advertising shiver/linger like that although it was the author that made the post on fb doh!, if the wolves in the books were the same as the pup i would have literally no interest in carrying on reading the books :lol: especially seeing as they are just soo different, i mean the way Sam treats Grace is with the same kind of love and devotion as Edward treats Bella with, not like the arrogant way Jake does lol.

meli get what you're saying about your car, mine was written off at the begginging of last year after i went over a patch of black ice at like 10mph (the council hadn't salt and sanded the road at all, surprise surprise) and went into a wall, although in that case the insurance company under valued my car purposely so that they didn't have to give me money, but it is a heck of alot of hassle hey?(although thankfully my dads a claims manager for an insurance company so he knows his stuff and is still fighting the council lol) glad you got rosie back dude.

Marielle yeah im soo glad spain beat them and that you guys shall be playing spain now instead, gah when we played Germany i was at Glasto and we were watching the last band of the festival and there were these germans behind us burning the St George (the english flag) on a bonfire behind us, it was awful (and technically treason), could not believe they were doing it in full view of a massive field full of us brits, one of my friends went over and voiced his dissaproval and told them to put the fire out and one of them did the hitler salute to my friend, actually appaling!! thankfully at that point another guy went over and poured bottles of water all over the fire and put them in their place, the whole thing was disgusting to be fair. gah wish our weather would make its mind up at the moment its showery and humid. nd no you aren't crazy for being excited about BD i am too even thouh im still caught up in the Eclipse excitement.

right im off to go get ready, my mate and i are having a twi-night as we're getting withdrawals from not being able to see Eclipse again this week as its not officially relased here until tommorow, sooo we're going to watch Twilight and New Moon back to back to try to ease our addicition lol.

*****************edit*************************
Deb yeah i agree a HH meet up would be really cool, am glad i suggested it :lol:
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**