Rob's Halfway House -- #7

lulu
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Rob's Halfway House -- #7

Post by lulu »

hi girls,

i don't have much time and will have a busy week so i might not see you all much next several days, but i wanted to say hello and wish you all a happy and productive 3rd week of march. :) susie will be visiting me soon! ( i hope that wasn't a secret susie?!)

i love your pics of actionrob jaclyn!! you are a very good hostess! :D

i haven't read your posts very well (sorry), but i did see the thing about guns (jaclyn, marielle and ginnie?). i never really thought about it, so i didn't think about them being illegal in other countries. is that right jaclyn and marielle? we don't have guns but i have friends and family that keep them in their homes. my friend from montana says everyone has one there. must be a rural/rancher sort of thing. ;) i guess my opinion though is that the people you don't want having guns are going to have guns whether it's legal or not, so the "good" people should be legally allowed to have them for protection too.

oh, tracy, my friend read the first couple of pages and quit. :cry: she said she made a choice a while ago to not read books that take the Lord's name is vain, and it was there twice in a row at the very beginning. doh. i forgot about that. i don't like that either, but i just mentally edit. oh well. i'm proud of her morals and that she sticks to them, but i was so looking forward to discussing the book with her.

i absolutely loved rob on leno by the way, and i think it was caryn who said that girl after him was annoying? yeah, i felt the same way. :? that was nice of leno to get him some of that jerky!

ok, see you all later. bye-bye!
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Hi, Girls!! It's been a very busy day and tomorrow is our first day of state testing, so I won't be on long tonight. I just wanted to drop in and say :wave: I'll check back in with Ya'll tomorrow. :bye:

SUSIE~~ Have a great trip with Sonnyboy!! :D
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

*sneaks in the window of the HalfwayHouse*

Hey girls. Sorry for the extended absence. I left Friday on my headless chicken run, got home late last evening, had a really busy day today and then will have to travel early tomorrow for a training. The computer issues at the hotel were really very very frustrating, though I did finally get to see the MTV interview and it was, if possible, even more fantastic than the Leno interview. I think, if it's even possible, that I fell in love with our man just a little more.

I wish I had time to respond to everyone's posts but, as I have to be up at 4 am and I didn't really get a weekend, I'm planning on heading to bed in hopes of a wee bit of sleep. But, I promise I'll be back full strength tomorrow afternoon.

*hugs* to all my sisters.

And a wee parting gift to make up for my absence.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Good morning ladies…

It’s an other sunny morning in Holland…yesterday I went shopping for my bday presents…I got myself a new phone (one I can used for a lot of Robcrack) and I got a pair of inline skates to work on my condition…it’s so nice when you can pick out your own bday presents…

Jaclyn, green is what my hair gets in the summer, when I swim too much in pools it gets a green film over it…I do anything to prevent it, once I had to cut it really short because it just killed my hair…
I was trying to upload something nice as a wallpaper, I think its alright now, I just wait for the mew VF pics (outtakes)

Susie, my dreams seem to think that Kstew is non existing, she’s just not there, that’s why I dream those x-rated dreams…in my head I can…

Lulu, yep guns are illegal in Holland. The only way you can have them is if you are a member of a shooting club for five years, get trained once a year and get an approval from the office of justice.

Hey, Caryn…nice gif…*sighs* I wish he would play for me…

I see it has been slow yesterday…I hope everybody has survived the first day of the week…

Okay I know we say this a lot about Rob but Peter stop being so damn cute!!!

Oh yeah some BD news, apparently Rob confirmed Edward cutting Renesmee out with his teeth at birth...I'm not sure what to think about it, I mean it's true to the story but it will raise goose bumps with me just to think about watching that...

well, I'll do something useful and than spend some time reading... :wave:
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Happy Tuesday all!

It was so light this morning when I woke up! It makes you feel kinda good, as it feels like I had a longer lie than I actually did - tricks of the mind! LOL. Of course, the clocks go forward here this weekend so it will get a bit darker in the morning again, but still, it's nice :)

Susie & Lulu - Aha, I knew it! LOL. I hope you two have a really great time & can't wait to hear all about it :)

Lulu - Glad you liked the ActionRob pics!
Nope we don't allow guns in the UK. You can get them for hunting and stuff I think though, but not exactly sure how easy it is to get one & how much training etc you need. I know that people will get them illegally and do hurt people with them. You do hear stories on the news etc about someone being shot, but I'm guessing thats a lot lower than what it would be if guns were legal.. I just can't imagine keeping one in my house (I had a dream about guns the other night cos we are all speaking about it LOL). I get what you mean about people being allowed to protect themselves though. I just don't know...it would certainly be a good debating topic LOL!
Sorry your friend couldn't read WfE... Could she maybe just skip those bits she doesn't like? I can't even really remember how often that occurs in the book...I don't think I can remember it happening in the beginning :oops: LOL.

missp - I hope the first day of testing goes well today!!

Caryn - I hope you managed to get some sleep before you had to head to your training today!! Catch up on your rest, and we will be here when you get a chance to check in :)

Marielle - When is your birthday again? I know a lot of us have them in March :) I like the sound of your birthday presents!!

Well back to work I go - catch you later!
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

Hi All!

I made it to my mystery destination with Sonny Boy. Sorry I don´t have time to write much because I´m on a 15 minute free internet limit and I already spent some time emailing Hubs. I´m glad to see that Caryn is still alive.

Have a good week, everyone!
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Hello Ladies!!!

Quick fly by post. Twilight Saga: Official Illustrated Guide. I guess its true!!! Who's excited for this book?? I know I am, I'm already counting the days and ready to harass the good people in my favorite bookstore for when it will be available here :lol: .

Oh and for those of you HP fan who enjoyed HP Film Wizardry there is a second book, I guess you could call it a sequel, it's called HP Page to Screen. They said it should be out on October 25.

That's it I'm out of here.
Big :wave: to everyone. Will try to post reply sometime this week.
Later.
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Popping in. Hey everyone!!

So the first round of voting for the 2011 MTV Movie awards has started!! And of course Eclipse & Rob are nominated. This round is just to determine who the nominees will be. And voting only goes until April 5th.
Go vote for our wonderful Rob!

He's nominated for Best Kiss, Best Fight, Best Line from a Movie, & Best Male Performance. And EC for Best Movie.

Pops back out.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
lulu
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by lulu »

hubs is on my editing computer right now, so i have a minute to stop by. :) i had fun reading your posts! by the way, babyboy cut his first tooth on friday. now i can see a little bit of a second one. they're both on the bottom gums, and it's so cute!

oh boy, he just woke up, so much for writing more! until later than!
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Afternoon, all!! Yep, I'm here and I'm alive. Trying to catch up on all I've missed this last few days.
pennybug84 wrote:Popping in. Hey everyone!!

So the first round of voting for the 2011 MTV Movie awards has started!! And of course Eclipse & Rob are nominated. This round is just to determine who the nominees will be. And voting only goes until April 5th.
Go vote for our wonderful Rob!

He's nominated for Best Kiss, Best Fight, Best Line from a Movie, & Best Male Performance. And EC for Best Movie.

Pops back out.

Penny~ Thanks for posting the voting link. Remember, this is to narrow down the list of nominees. So, when you vote, they will take the top five highest vote getters. There is some discussion going on if it would be best to alternate votes... ie vote for Edward&Bella once and then vote for Harry & Hermione the next, thus building the totals for everyone BUT that ridiculousness on the top of the mountain, thus keeping them from even making it to the final ballot. I can't believe they are even being considered. That's just wrong. But, Rob being nominated for Best Line... just fracking priceless! :lol: Either way, nominee voting is until May 3rd and then they'll do balloting for the winners from May 4th to June 5th, the night of the show.

Marielle~ If you are talking about his interview with TotalFilm, he didn't necessarily confirm the whole caesarean-by-teeth, but rather made a bit of a joke, saying, "I've bit it, I've chewed it up and spat it out." He can't say anything, so he did as he always does and made us giggle. Honestly, I think that's going to be the last detail we get and if something leaks before November, it'll be hell to pay.

LuLu~ Awww, they grow so fast. Next stop, biting! :lol:

Susie~ Yep, alive and kicking!! I've missed you all like crazy. There are days I curse real life for taking me away from my happy place.

Jaclyn~ We changed times a week and a half ago. I always kind of like it. I like that it stays light out for the monkeys until later. Growing up, I always loved the time change.

Raine~ Very very excited! I preordered my copy last year. I'm just hoping I get it in a reasonable amount of time!

This picture just makes me smile. Can you imagine how excited Rob is here!!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS