Rob's Halfway House -- #7

older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Re: Rob's Halfway House -- #7

Post by older_twilight_fan »

openfire wrote:
Jazz Girl wrote:with this beautiful shot included.
LOOK AT HIS HAND!!!! :shock:
*BOOM*
:o I KNOW! I KNOW! :lol:

I'm just giddy and silly with happiness, like the rest of you, and have been squealing like a little girl. :D I nearly exceeded the speed limit racing into my driveway after work, just so I could have a couple of minutes to myself to peruse any new Robward and Krisella pictures, before the kids got off the bus. :lol:

I agree with all of you that these are probably the last set pictures we'll see for quite awhile. In fact, I wouldn't put it past Summit that these were "leaked" or released on purpose, just to peak our interest a bit and let us know that BD filming has really begun (especially since the release of a little film called Deathly Hallows Part I is right around the corner).

Random thoughts echoing what most of you have already posted...

Where the #&%! is Robward's wedding ring? Bill Condon, don't make us get out our pitchforks this early in the filming process. :evil:.

I don't mind them adding in this scene, but agree that it is pretty OOC for Bella. Maybe they'll show Edward sort of dragging her reluctantly through the streets first, before she finally relaxes a bit and realizes that she'll never see any of these people again, so it really doesn't matter how she looks dancing. ;) And the 4" heels? No way....unless it's the only outfit Alice packed for Bella. :? Do you think this is supposed to be the dress into which Bella changed after the wedding, before she and Edward left the Cullens' house? If so, Bella still would have worn her Converse or flats, unless Alice threw them away. :shock:

One of the things I loved about book Bella.... even after she was changed into vampBella, didn't she still dig around the cottage until she found her favorite jeans and comfy T-shirt? It was one of the things that still made her somewhat relatable to me as a character, even after her transformation. She still didn't completely buy in to the whole glammed up thing Alice and Rosalie had going on. Susie may remember because she just reread Breaking Dawn.

Still hoping Robward's dark hair will come across a little more bronze and coppery onscreen.... :?
Banner by TammyAZ
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

tracy-I'll get the pitch forks handy! :lol:
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
VirginiaMay
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by VirginiaMay »

older_twilight_fan wrote: Where the #&%! is Robward's wedding ring? Bill Condon, don't make us get out our pitchforks this early in the filming process. :evil:.

And the 4" heels? No way....unless it's the only outfit Alice packed for Bella. :? Do you think this is supposed to be the dress into which Bella changed after the wedding, before she and Edward left the Cullens' house? If so, Bella still would have worn her Converse or flats, unless Alice threw them away. :shock:

Still hoping Robward's dark hair will come across a little more bronze and coppery onscreen.... :?

Okay.... weighing in!

On the ring... Let's hope they just had a wardrobe fail and this is not a theme for the rest of the scenes? Hey, they could CGI it on there if that was the case, right?

On the outfit/shoes... Yes, I think that this would have been the outfit Alice put Bella in after they left the wedding. I do believe that she would have been too giddy/tired to care about the shoes too much until they went to get on the boat. AND... the video shots of Kris at the marina have her in Chucks, so there you go Tracy!!

On the hair... the lighting may make up for it a bit. I'm surprised that KStew's hair looks as thin as it does. I was expecting some extensions considering the wigs from Eclipse. But hey, humans hair can change. Vampward's isn't supposed to.

Eeesh... So much excitement today. Even if we don't see much more from the set once they return to the States, these ought to keep me sighing for a while! :D :D :D
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

SwanCullen wrote:I can deal with the hair. It's the no wedding band thing that is bizzare!
But his hair is supposed to be bronze... I'm in 2 minds: on one hand, I don't like how it's not the same (and especially how it is not the same as it was in Eclipse as EclipseWard just IS Edward for me), but on the other...I kinda like it. He looks good...
I'm still kinda hoping that it will be fixed by lighting, or CGI, or some other fancy film thingy.

Yeah now that I've came down a wee bit from all the giddy excitedness of the pics, I wanna know where his wedding ring is too!! But like Ginnie said, maybe it will be added in later? I sure hope so anyway. If not; Tracy & JennJenn: I'll get my pitchforks sharpened ;)
older_twilight_fan wrote:One of the things I loved about book Bella.... even after she was changed into vampBella, didn't she still dig around the cottage until she found her favorite jeans and comfy T-shirt? It was one of the things that still made her somewhat relatable to me as a character, even after her transformation. She still didn't completely buy in to the whole glammed up thing Alice and Rosalie had going on.
Yeah I am sure she does this too. I liked that about Bella; it made me smile that she still was Bella.
But maybe they have put her in heels etc in Rio just to please the moviehaters who would surely slag the movie if Bella went off to her honeymoon in Converse?? I hope not but... maybe?
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
VirginiaMay
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by VirginiaMay »

I see you Jaclyn! ;-)
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

VirginiaMay wrote:I see you Jaclyn! ;-)
**waves**

I am just too psyched about these pics to do anything other than sit on The Lex tonight :lol: :lol:
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

I know, I know, I'm double posting - I'm sorry but I just HAD too!

I forget, what car do they take from the wedding to the airport?? Cos it's here now!!

I'm not sure I can handle any more of these new pics tonight!
But I'll sure give it a go!! <--look at the way he's LOOKING at her!!! Love and devotion and all that is Edward (or is it Rob??? LOL)

*sigh* perfectness! I don't think I've had a Monday where I have smiled & squeeled so much in my life!! It's been good... but I really should head to bed now....

------

EDIT: I was over having a mooch in the "worried about breaking dawn" thread and saw this:
Suzan wrote:I just wanted to give you guys my theory on the scene in the streets of Rio. Because I think that it might have nothing to do with the arrival in Rio, because there is no luggage and it just wouldn't make sense to walk the streets of Rio after a long flight without your bags on your way to the much anticipated honeymoon. (Also, I thought there was some change of clothes but those pictures could have been from rehearsals.)
Maybe this scene is for the time that Edward tries to distract Bella with all sorts of tourist activities. The dress and heels would than be explained by the fact that (besides Alice packing her backs) Bella is trying to look her best/sexy/seductive.
Anyway, this could just be me and my imagination. Guess we'll have to wait until nov 2011 :roll:
This kinda makes sense - especially the distraction with activities and Bella trying to look seductive???
It's defo something to consider I think - I hope Suzan doesn't mind me using their quote!!

Anyway, it's midnight so I am defo off to bed now - here's hoping for blissfully happy RobWard & KrisElla Breaking Dawn dreams!! :D

Catch you all tomorrow!
Ilovetwilight0509
Learning to Love Green

Post by Ilovetwilight0509 »

Jazz Girl, I am greatfull for everything I have done, but you are soooo lucky. Have you guys talked about specifics yet? I know it is far but with all the excitement. I guess you can't if you don't know where it will be or do you?? I haven't heard anything about where it will be. Are you just going three days ahead of time. What stories has she told you? Has she gotten in. I know someone who paid to watch it with the cast and the yr. before she was in tent city. Wow I am so excited for you. That is def. one thing I would like to do.
Ilovetwilight0509
Learning to Love Green

marielle, that is cool you live in Holland. It is a shame you don't get premieres there. I am talking with a friend about maybe going to the Harry Potter Premier. I am not that into it, but it is an experience. I got into the Last Airbender Premiere and sat in the same row as Jackson. That was an experience. I would have never thought of following the cast to their meet and greets if it wasn't for some new friends I made. They go everywhere. Maybe one day there will be a movie centered around Holland and they will have to have the premiere there.
Ilovetwilight0509
Learning to Love Green

Susie, thank you for sharing your experience. That must have been cool. I think those conventions are bigger then the one i have gone to. I wish I went to the comic con a couple of yrs. ago. when twilight, true blood, super natural, and Johnny Depp showed up unexpectedly. But they sound like you get in, but still have to wait at the door for hrs. to get into the Q and A room. I do want to do that once along with going to a Premiere in La. I wish they would have one in NY. I think they did a couple of yrs ago for NM, but really not sure. They were all in the city and that is when I saw a lot of the cast. I think they did a charity thing that night. Otherwise, I was going to say what was I drinking that night not to go there. Do you travel to go to them. I was going to go to Boston so my daughter could see Kellan again, but didn't. Maybe next yr. I will. But they could drop out last minute. Thank you for sharing.