What Character Could you be in the Twilight Movie?

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
bandnerd218
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: What Character Could you be in the Twilight Movie?

Post by bandnerd218 »

look-wise? no one. lol.
im REALLY tan [without the use of tanning beds. oh snap] and i have darkish brown hair

personality? Bella. i trip and spill something on myself at least once a day. i can be pretty jealous at times. I can be pretty oblivious to things too, as she seams to have been at times [although im like a million times worse]. and... my self confidence level isnt exactly the greatest. and i have my own Edward :)
Jesse=My love.My life.
"I'll sing to you all night if it will keep the bad dreams away" -Edward
"Your Slower than a fat kid on crutches"-Aphrodite;Untamed
"The greener grass on the other side is probably just AstroTurf"-idk
CullenxLove
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: frolicing through the unicorn forest that is RPattz's hair

Post by CullenxLove »

a lot of people said that they think i could play alice. i dont think i really look like her, but some people said that i do...even though my hairs blonde lol one of my friends though always jokes around with me and says that i could probably play jasper with my hair, not that my hair looks like his...well it can sometimes.. :shock: lol

Team Edward, Emmett, Alice, Jacob, Garrett, Jasper, Seth, Bella, Charlie, and Renesmee<3
"And by the way I adore you..in frightening, dangerous ways" - Edward Cullen, Midnight Sun
flutterbymonkeys`
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by flutterbymonkeys` »

I could be either Bella or Alice. I am short like Alice (4'8"), but have brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. I am a easy-going girly girl like Alice, but incredibly clumsy like Bela.

Now, who would I want to be? Nessie.
Lion+Lamb=Lochness Monster!
JN
vampirelover7
Settled in Forks

Post by vampirelover7 »

i think if i was any charater i would be bella the most. i amlike her in alot of ways
stupidlamb
Settled in Forks

Post by stupidlamb »

she's not a huge character but i always thought i was a lot like Kate from the Denali family. i'm small, long straight hair (it just needs to be blonder!) and i even have the vegetarian vamp eyes!! plus i have an older sister who tends to say inappropriate and embarrassing things which i role my eyes at! Plus i can act all sweet and innocent, but i can definitely take care of myself (like when kate convinces garrett to test her abilities)! now i just need my garrett and i'll be set!
Edward: And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…
Bella: What a stupid lamb.
Edward: What a sick, masochistic lion.
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

i feel like i could be both Bella and Esme. Bella because i seem to hurt myself everyday from falling or bumping into things. i am def. not an athlete. Esme because i am really mature for my age. At 23 alot of my friends consider me the "mom" of the group
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
mrs.jordancullen
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by mrs.jordancullen »

i could probably be jane :twisted:
foreveredward16
Wandering Through Town

Post by foreveredward16 »

Kyoko wrote:I think that I would be a pretty good Alice, I'm short (4'10 and a half and yes the half counts!haha) I kinda act like her I guess. I get hyper pretty easilly so I guess that good. I always picture Alice as a hyper person. i also have short hair and am pale!
Yeay for 4'10 !!!! Me too! Fully Grown

But I picture myself as the bad guy most of the time when I read. So in this case.... being short makes me picture myself as Jane!
I laugh everytime I read about Jane... because I can totally see myself with crazy red contacts and a a black hooded cloak!
I would def. be so hard core..... get really into it.... make myself as evil as possible.... which if you actually knew me you would laugh at.... I am the farthest thing from even slightly mean... its so great! hahaha
You are my life now!
dazzle_me-xx
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by dazzle_me-xx »

Probably Leah.
Even though I have a much more Bella personality, I think Leah would suit me better. I guess I have her irritated, sarcastic thing. And I think she has a story that hasn't been told, and character is a lot deeper then what we see.

But this is all hypothetical, of course. I have no acting ability whatsoever. :D

italiangirl1577
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by italiangirl1577 »

I could be Carmen from the Denali coven. She doesn't really have a huge part, but I fit the physical description fairly well: I have dark brown hair, brown, almond-shaped eyes and I used to be olived skinned, until I started avoiding the sun. ;) So now it looks like a have the chalky pallor over my originally olive skin tone (my Twilight friends think its cool, but it gets rather awkward when they start calling me a vampire in public, which they do). But her personality... not so much. I'm not mean or anything, but I am quite sacrastic and make jokes in very serious situations. My friend said that I look like the 'after-Bella' to her (after Bella's been turned into a vampire). I laughed so hard when she said that, she thought there was something wrong with me (you would have laughed, too: just the day before, she was looking at one of my old photos and told me that I looked like Morticia from the Addams family!) But I would definitely want to play Jane or Renata or someone from the Volturi!
Last edited by italiangirl1577 on Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.