Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
DumBumm
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Demetri

Post by DumBumm »

I was watching the history Channel the other day, and they were showing a episode on Ancient Rome, and they were talking about how they lived, getting to the point, one of the Ancient persons name was Demetrius, and it just reminded me of this topic! So i think that the name Demetrius is a Ancient Rome name, and thats where you get the name Demetri... but im only going on what i saw!
murtaghgirl
Settled in Forks

Post by murtaghgirl »

Jane V wrote:^well, i can't provide a picture as to what he looks like, but Bella describes him as tall, lean, obviously pale, with red eyes, with black hair that curls/waves to his shoulders.

that's how i picture him too :D
Thank you! I read New Moon so long ago and I couldn't remember how she described him and I don't have my own copy *mentally orders myself to go buy a copy as soon as I am not broke* Thanks again...I just wish she described him in more detail!
Ruby_Eyes
Settled in Forks

Post by Ruby_Eyes »

I kinda like the fact that she doesn't describe him too much. it leaves more up to my imagination. and in my imagination he is PERFECT!! :P which makes me not wanna see the movie (comes out tomorrow!!!) because he's gonna be ruined. Or really good then ill fall in love with the actor.
*Reclaims stake just to make sure everyone heard*
HE'S MINE!!!

"Interesting company you keep"
~Demetri Breaking Dawn

"You breed mutants here"
~Caius, Breaking Dawn

TEAM VOLTURI!!!!
Jane V

Post by Jane V »

^well, i wouldn't be too nervous yet, because Demetri isn't even IN Twilight! he doesn't appear until New Moon.
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
italiangirl1577
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by italiangirl1577 »

DumBumm wrote:I was watching the history Channel the other day, and they were showing a episode on Ancient Rome, and they were talking about how they lived, getting to the point, one of the Ancient persons name was Demetrius, and it just reminded me of this topic! So i think that the name Demetrius is a Ancient Rome name, and thats where you get the name Demetri... but im only going on what i saw!
Demetrius is Roman and 'Demetri' (which is technically not a real name) is a fictional modern variant. So, anyone want to guess the modern 'Ancient Rome'...? ;)
italiangirl1577
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by italiangirl1577 »

Ruby_Eyes wrote:I kinda like the fact that she doesn't describe him too much. it leaves more up to my imagination. and in my imagination he is PERFECT!! :P which makes me not wanna see the movie (comes out tomorrow!!!) because he's gonna be ruined. Or really good then ill fall in love with the actor.
HE'S MINE!!!
I know! That's kind of why I don't want New Moon made into a movie: I have this perfect image of the enitre Volturi family and guard and I will bet the actors they choose will not even look remotely close to what I have in my head!
DumBumm

Post by DumBumm »

italiangirl1577 wrote:
Ruby_Eyes wrote:I kinda like the fact that she doesn't describe him too much. it leaves more up to my imagination. and in my imagination he is PERFECT!! :P which makes me not wanna see the movie (comes out tomorrow!!!) because he's gonna be ruined. Or really good then ill fall in love with the actor.
HE'S MINE!!!
I know! That's kind of why I don't want New Moon made into a movie: I have this perfect image of the enitre Volturi family and guard and I will bet the actors they choose will not even look remotely close to what I have in my head!
Same, to me Aro, Caius and Marcus are perfect, i think that Marcus has a sweet and innocent face (even tho he looks bored all the time).
With Demetri i always see him having a serious face.
Im not looking forward who they cast to play them, i want to no but i know when i find out I'll be pissed, unless they pick good actors.
Then just like Ruby_Eyes said I'll start liking the actor too! :D
murtaghgirl
Settled in Forks

Post by murtaghgirl »

DumBumm wrote:
italiangirl1577 wrote:
HE'S MINE!!!
Same, to me Aro, Caius and Marcus are perfect, i think that Marcus has a sweet and innocent face (even tho he looks bored all the time).
With Demetri i always see him having a serious face.
Im not looking forward who they cast to play them, i want to no but i know when i find out I'll be pissed, unless they pick good actors.
Then just like Ruby_Eyes said I'll start liking the actor too! :D
I really dont know...I want to see new moon but I pray they choose proper actors...if Dimitri is ugly I'm going to hurt someone...
jarethtwilighteyes
Settled in Forks

Re: Felix

Post by jarethtwilighteyes »

I don't understand what Felix meant when he called dibs on her. What was that about? Did it mean that he had dibs on drinking her blood or have dibs on being with her or something?
Jack
Learning to Love Green
Location: 3-1-14-1-4-1.... That's right... tis' Shneaky indeed...

Post by Jack »

jarethtwilighteyes wrote:I don't understand what Felix meant when he called dibs on her. What was that about? Did it mean that he had dibs on drinking her blood or have dibs on being with her or something?
I'm pretty sure that it's dibs on killing her. This is only from my judgement of Edward's reaction to what Felix is thinking before he calls dibs. I think that he probably thought about how it was feeding time and she was human and when edward got mad he decided to egg him further by calling dibs. Of course that's my interpretation of it.
*Jack*
"Hear The Sound, The Angels Come Screaming Down..." - MCR
Bulldozer Trainee in EDC Inc.- Emmett's Demolition Company