General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
teeroxmuhsox
Wandering Through Town

Re: Favorite and Least Favorite Chapters of the Series

Post by teeroxmuhsox »

eternitys_charm wrote:My favorite part in the whole series is: (im a sap) the wedding scene.
and the final battle, they're a tie.

least favorite: in eclipse, the whole werewolf story, i thought it was boring. or maybe its just because i dont like the werewolves haha
My favorites include: Mind Over Matter and The Cullen Family, the beginning where they're at her house, the end in New Moon, a lot of the repeated chapters other people have talked about and in BD: isle esme, the chapters with family moments, and especially the battle chapters.

I agree with you, eternitys_charm. I was so bored in New Moon when they were re-telling the history of werewolves. But I like the werewolves, just not that long chunck of backstory.
edward_is_my_hero
Settled in Forks

Post by edward_is_my_hero »

eternitys_charm wrote:My favorite part in the whole series is: (im a sap) the wedding scene.
and the final battle, they're a tie.

least favorite: in eclipse, the whole werewolf story, i thought it was boring. or maybe its just because i dont like the werewolves haha

I totally agree with the werewolf story I don't know why I didn't find it as exciting as the vampires.
Do you have a multiple personality disorder?
dazzle_me-xx
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by dazzle_me-xx »

Fave Chapters
Chapter 20, Compromise, in Eclipse, because I thought it was a crucial part in Bella and Edwards realationship. Oh, also because it made me swoon like crazy.
The Wedding Chapter. -sigh- So romantic.
In Twilight, The Cullens, when Bella meets the vampire family, its our first taste into the vampire world.
Least Favourite Chapters
In Eclipse, the chapter called Monster. AAARGGH. I just hated it. I can't read it. It gets me depressed. Also the whole pregnancy thing. Edward as 'the burning man' hurts.

Celestial_Topaz
Wandering Through Town

Post by Celestial_Topaz »

Favourite - Twilight #13 Confessions
I liked that they finally confess how they felt about each other.
Least favourite- Breaking Dawn #7 Unexpected
I hated that Bella actually got pregnant because it seemed impossible.
jessyc09
Settled in Forks

Post by jessyc09 »

Ok my least favorite when Edward leaves Bella that tore me apart I was so sad I couldn't stand it. My favorite was in the beginning in Twilight he was he knight in shinning armor ready to rescue her from anyone or anything except from himself since he was unable to due to his love and desire for her at the same time. It was bittersweet !
goldeneyedgirl14
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by goldeneyedgirl14 »

spookybell wrote:I am compleatly shocked that everyone could answer this so well. I so can't pick one right now. When I read it again I will try and decide... I don't know how you all can. There are parts I loved and parts that were torture. But narrow it to one chapter.... ahhhh!!!!! Aecret Agent Vampire 37!!!

I love fire and ice. It entertained the heck out of me. I'm not sure if that's the right chapter title. All my books are loaned out. The chapter where Edward and Jacob are in the tent. It's just priceless.
ur right about the chapter title. i love that 2!!!! 8-)
"Ooooooh, scary."- Emmet Cullen Breaking Dawn
Team emmet.
"I have alot of scars like yours, Bella."-Jasper Hale Eclipse
Team Jasper.
Both are so hot, why should I have to decide?
goldeneyedgirl14
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by goldeneyedgirl14 »

i already quoted off of spookybell, but i wanted 2 share my other feelings about different chapters:
1. I loved fire and ice in eclipse, as i already said. :roll:
2. i hated the end in nm, not just because he leaves, but because he continues 2 go on and say that he'll stay out of her life. *tears* that was very sad( :( ) and made me very angry( :x ) especially the blank pages afterwards *more tears*
3. i loved confessions in twilight.i think most everyone does. ;)

i didn't hate any other chapters that i can recall at the moment. plus, i don't want 2 bore u!!!! :lol:
"Ooooooh, scary."- Emmet Cullen Breaking Dawn
Team emmet.
"I have alot of scars like yours, Bella."-Jasper Hale Eclipse
Team Jasper.
Both are so hot, why should I have to decide?
emmettsbiggestfan
Learning to Love Green

Post by emmettsbiggestfan »

My favorite chapters were the ones that explained the stories of the Cullen's human lives. My favorite of those stories was Emmett's. If you're reading this and you haven't read Emmett's story yet, go to this link http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/twilight_outtakes.html. The story is called Emmett and the Bear.

My least favorite chapter.... I don't think that I have a least favorite. Each chapter is different and has something that I like better than the other chapters.
Proud Hand Laborer in EDC, Inc.
Private Vanessa Frost in Jasper's Confederate Army
ilec
Settled in Forks

Post by ilec »

I don`t know, really xD I pretty much LOVE all the chapters .. But if I can remember well, I like these ( I don`t have the exact chapter, just summary. ) Yeh, I`m Aussie, So i do spell differently. > favourite

Least favourite/s ;
+ In NM when Bella is at Jacob`s house &nd she`s thinking about choosing Jacob while Edward isn`t there anymore. ( Comparing it to Romeo & Juliet I think ; Something about Paris .. )
& Then Edward`s voice in her mind ; He says " BE HAPPY " Because he would be ' fine ' if Bella chose Jacob ! I CRIED SO MUUUUUCH ! :cry:

+ Of course, when Edward left. :cry:
+ When Jacob tricked Bella in Eclipse to kiss him. :evil: :x

& alot more ..

Favourites ;
+ When Bella & Edward got married. :D :D :D
+ When ALICE CAME BACK IN NEW MOON ! Yesh, I cried again.
+ In Eclipse, when Edward calls Bella ' sexy '. ;) I LOVED THAT PART !
+ &nd when Edward threatens Jacob xD
&nd ALOT MOOORE !

ty.
+ When
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

Some of my favourites are the wedding chapter, and chapter when Bella & Edward spend their first night in their cottage from Breaking Dawn. Pretty much the ending of New Moon, from the point that Bella realizes that Alice is at her house, all the way to the end.

The ones I hate are pretty much from the point Edward tells Bella he's leaving and doesn't love her in New Moon until Alice's return. I also tend to read half the chapter where we learn more about the wolves. This one just seems to go on forever. Plus there are a few chapters that I can't remember from Breaking Dawn I skip in the Jacob book that I don't like.