EDC, Inc. : Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett

vampirechick101
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: EDC, Inc. : Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett

Post by vampirechick101 »

urcoolcarrie wrote:oh my. I'm glad I got a second to escape before i had 10 pages to catch up on.
ilovetwilight is now a Bulldozer Operator!
Hey There Elizah is now a Bulldozer Trainee!
Congrats to everyone!
And now, I'm off to take care of 2 little kids who have an endless amount of energy. Wish me luck. :?
GOOD LUCK CARRIE!!! ;)
congrats you guys keep it up Woot woot! :D
and carrie I don't think we'll go that fast on the pages like we have a couple of days ago :lol: whe you come back the max you'll have to catch up on is about..10 pages..just kidding..we'll go easy on the posts this time ;) :lol:
If I met them I would probably hug them...then ask for their autograph..then call my friend and start screaming into the phone like a total moron :D if not then I'll settle for screaming..fainting...waking up..then asking for their autograph and calling my friend
EDIT* I didn't want to waste another post space so HI MEZTLI!!!!! *waves back* how are you? haven't seen you here since.....yesterday :lol: nice when people start to sign in I have to sign out :roll: oh well I beleive I'll be online later see you ladies!! love you all!!
EDIT#2 :lol: I can't wait for E.D.C Inc. #2 *bites fingernal in an anxious manner*
Last edited by vampirechick101 on Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
JACKHAMMER OPERATOR OF THE EDC! EMMETT'S DEMOLITION CREW WOOT WOOT!
Team Rosalie!~ every rose has it's thorns.
Mimi1=My Twi-Twin
You.Are.Not.Leaving.Me- Ian O'Shea<3 *sigh*
Meztli
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Post by Meztli »

Wow, hey ladies! *waves big* Congrats to those with promotions! *does dance* And welcome newbies to Emmett's Demolition Crew, Inc. I always feel uber cool with the 'INC' part. Very professional sounding. I must see the movie again just to see Kellan eat :lol:
I would be speechless if I ever met the actors. I thinked I'd try to act like they're normal(i.e. not actors). I don't know if they get tired of being famous.
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Hello All My Lovlies!!

You have been busy, Jeez. Last night/this morning we were on like 106 now 116. BHG is going to be amazed at our progress and all of our new members. How many is that since yesterday?

EDC Rocks.

Just got back from seeing the moive for the second time and I'm quite impressed with myself. I actually went to see it alone. My son bailed on me but I've never gone to a move by myself so this is was a big step for me. So maybe my Love Of Emmett or Twilight made me suck it up and Go.

I'm glad everyone is posting like crazy and I haven't had to bring out the "Ruler of Doom." I think it's starting to gather dust but that's a good thing. Even the new trainee's are getting the hang of things so I will not post my reminders of the rules.

Just want everyone to have fun and once we get EDC #2, we will have some serious topics to discuss.

Just to throw this out there I never noticed Emmett eating, I was too focused on his/Kellan's face and I was staring so hard that I forgot everything that was going on.

ETA: Sorry I forgot to introuduce myself. I'm Shannon, the New Trainee Supervisor. So if any of you new members have any questions feel free to PM me with any questions that you have.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
Hey There Elizah

Post by Hey There Elizah »

Weee! Another promotion!

Yeah I almost had to see Twilight by myself. I had to con my mom into it. Hahaha.
I've been Jazzled! Vampire Baseball is sexy! Randomness Regular! <3
Pvt. Elizah Loveless of Jasper's Confederate Army - Stainless Claret!
Wrecking Ball Operator @ EDC, Inc.
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

IM BACK!!!!1 (SCREAMS TO THE COMPUTER)... hahahah i would have been on but i had to go to church to get comfirmed get my hair done ect.... (would have much rather been on here though the priest was a creep)...

i think we may bee in trubble... 116- oops my bad 117 pgs in 2 days ahahahaha if this were a normal circumstance we would all get the ruler hahahaa.

and welcome all. my name is caomb/nikki/cam and i wold love to here from you :D and can i say i must have said that speech 10 time this weekend ! whew :? :) carrie how may members do we have now. just out of curiosity.

love cam.
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
Meztli
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Post by Meztli »

Last i heard we were twenty-eight strong but I'm gonna guess and say thirty-three. Yeah, that sounds about right...ish.
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli
LindsOuimet
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by LindsOuimet »

Hey, Shannon! I almost went to see it by myself tonight, because the hubby and his brother are seeing Quantum of Solace, but I decided to stay home and write. What's wrong with me? lol

Private Magdalena Devries in Jasper's Army
Bulldozer Operator @ EDC, Inc.
Randomness Bum!
Owner and Operator of Calming Coves Bed & Breakfast - Jasper says Relax!
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

holy crap girls .... i tey to post something and i keep getting stoped my another post... i swear are you guys just consantly sitting there refreshing the page? :P well when carrie comes back from watching the minions wee will see. unless someone wants to go back and count... I doubt it :D
love cam
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
Pandancer

Post by Pandancer »

cullensallovamybinda wrote:holy crap girls .... i tey to post something and i keep getting stoped my another post... i swear are you guys just consantly sitting there refreshing the page? :P well when carrie comes back from watching the minions wee will see. unless someone wants to go back and count... I doubt it :D
love cam
You're telling me. . .

About the numbers of members: I tried to count but I just decided to give up already. :lol: I might have counted wrong, but I THINK we have at least 31 now. I'm not positive, though. Poor Carrie must have trouble keeping up sometimes. xD

And actually. -Cough- If I'm bored enough, yeah, I refresh until somebody posts. :lol: Why yes, I do need a life.
Backhoe Trainee in EDC, Inc. : Let's break down some houses! >D
Captain Bri Devonshire in Jasper's
Army -Salutes-
LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LionandLamb123 »

Pandancer wrote: And actually. -Cough- If I'm bored enough, yeah, I refresh until somebody posts. :lol: Why yes, I do need a life.
Haha. Usually, I can go back and forth between this and the Confederate Army if people are on on both :lol: .