EDC, Inc. : Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett

Ambrosia
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: EDC, Inc. : Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett

Post by Ambrosia »

Alright I found the questions..

What inspired you to join the EDC. Inc?
Well I love Emmett and I love Kellan... and I just found this thread && it looks like the place to be!

- What was your first impression of Emmett?
I envisioned him as the protector of the family. I had no idea he would turn out to be so humorous and lovable.

- What is your favorite Emmett quality?
Honestly everything, but choosing one thing... it would be that he lightens all the heavy situations in the book. Emmett takes the edge off a lot, particularly in Breaking Dawn. As LadyDi and I were just discussing in the other Emmett thread, if Emmett wouldn't have been there during Charlie's first visit after Bella was changed, it would have been a much darker and unsure mood.

- What is your favorite Emmett moment and/or quote?
In the movie I just love "Come on babe, it's just a game"... but out of all the books I love Emmett the most in Breaking Dawn. I crack up every time I read it and Emmett is making fun of Edward and Bella for having a less adventurous ahem... physical activity schedule.

- What do you think about the casting of Kellan Lutz as Emmett in the Twilight movie?
He was perfect. Absolutely perfect.

- Is there anything you would like to submit for potential topics of discussion?
Has it been discussed about why Stephenie added Emmett to the series? What he brings to the table?

-Any last confessions concerning your love for Emmett?
Some days I wish I was Rosalie?
Wrecking Ball Trainee of the EDC, Inc.
Emmet loves blondes!
Randomness Regular
LindsOuimet
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by LindsOuimet »

The site is TwiCon.org. I cannot wait! Kellan, Jackson, Peter, Ashley, and the guy that plays Mike have confirmed so far. It'll be July 30-Aug 2, in Dallas. Tickets are expensive, though... it'll suck even more for me since I'll have to fly out from Atlanta. They're $255 per person, but you have to add in hotel rates. The special rates for the con are like, $139 a night, I think.

EDIT: Also, as far as standing in line, with conventions like this, you really don't have to wait in any. They're usually held in either big convention centers, or hotels. You kind of wander on your own, which makes it pretty easy to rub elbows with the celebs. They're also limiting the number of memberships that are going to be sold, so it won't be such a massive crowd.
Last edited by LindsOuimet on Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Private Magdalena Devries in Jasper's Army
Bulldozer Operator @ EDC, Inc.
Randomness Bum!
Owner and Operator of Calming Coves Bed & Breakfast - Jasper says Relax!
Ambrosia

Post by Ambrosia »

LionandLamb123 wrote:
LindsOuimet wrote:So, is anyone else going to TwiCon to meet the lovely Mr. Lutz in person? I can't wait!! My husband is amazing and said he would get me tickets as a Christmas gift. :)
:o :shock: :o :shock:
TWICON!?
WHEN!?
How come i was so unaware!? :( :(
Honestly though, I truly don't think I could handle it in the slightest. I would either faint, scream and run in circles like a moron, or be 100% speechless. :lol: No lie. :lol:

I believe it's going to be in July in Texas and Kellan is definitely on the roster. The tickets are a bit pricey, but hey... it's Kellan!
Emmet loves blondes!
Randomness Regular
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

hhaha what state is delaware in.. i am clueless when it comes to most amerian geo... isnt the twicon *grimaces* in like ny???
love cam

EDIT. my bad missd th last two posts... ya im screwed i would have to go across the contaniant.. not hppining
Last edited by cullensallovamybinda on Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LionandLamb123 »

Yay! New Member! :D Hey Ambrosia!
I'm Kristin :D

Ugh, I know. I want to go so badly. I would seriously die though. :lol: Kellan would just breathe and I'd be out :lol:
Speaking of Kellan, here's a random (but true) statement...
Dosne't he look amazing without his shirt in my banner :lol: :lol: It is like the only reason I chose it :lol:

Oh, and cullensalllovamybinda Delware is actually a state :D But you never hear anything about it :lol:
LindsOuimet
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by LindsOuimet »

cullensallovamybinda wrote:hhaha what state is delaware in.. i am clueless when it comes to most amerian geo... isnt the twicon *grimaces* in like ny???
love cam
It's going to be in Dallas, Texas. :)

Private Magdalena Devries in Jasper's Army
Bulldozer Operator @ EDC, Inc.
Randomness Bum!
Owner and Operator of Calming Coves Bed & Breakfast - Jasper says Relax!
Ambrosia

Post by Ambrosia »

LionandLamb, he looks BEYOND AMAZING in that picture. No one else even compares, and that's really saying something standing next to Rob.
Emmet loves blondes!
Randomness Regular
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

see ahows how much i no about american geo... i wish i could go... but i cant.. i couldnt even go when they were in toronto..30 MIN AWAY FROM ME... but nooo im not allowed to wait in line for 24 hours to see nikki kirsten rob and victoria...(is it reachel or michelle? this one i sould know.. she is from monreal)
love cam

oh ya did i mention that that pic is my computer back round... mmmm
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LionandLamb123 »

Ambrosia wrote:LionandLamb, he looks BEYOND AMAZING in that picture. No one else even compares, and that's really saying something standing next to Rob.
It is :lol: You can call me Kristin by the way if you can remember :lol: its forgettable :lol:

Aww its you computer bg? Mine used to be one of all the vampires and a picture of Bella on the side and it said

"Oh I'm with the campires of course" :lol: I need a new one :P It's been that one for forever.
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Linds, I am so jealous that you are going to TwiCon. When I found out Kellan was going to be there, I almost died. I'm going on a cruise so I'm pretty upset that I counldn't even try to work out things to get there. I know it's going to be awesome. You are difinitely going to have to get me a signed pic of him.

Okay since we are blowing through these pages at super speed. I thought maybe we could have a question thrown out there, so when BHG comes back she can actually see that we've done something responsible.

Why do you think Emmett's story was deleted from the books? Everyone else got there story out there why wasn't Emmett's allowed to remain?
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!