Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Ohs0sexyBella<3
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Favorite Scenes

Post by Ohs0sexyBella<3 »

I_love_Bloodsuckers wrote:Hahaha aren't you excited? I've only seen the movie once, and I like the baseball scene.....dosen't everyone? xD
YES!!! Everyone does! haha... :lol:
I love it! The music is PERFECTO, the outfits they wear are too cute and it's really the only time you see the Cullens come together as a family in the whole movie really....
Randomness Reggi..:)Banner made my the awesome shel:]
#1twi-guy
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by #1twi-guy »

I know it's totally cliche, but my two favorite scenes are when she meets the Cullens, and the baseball scene.
I just love seeing the Cullens! I've pictuered them in my head for so long, and I finnaly get to see them in actuallity! Hahaha. I really love how they were portrayed in the movie. Exactly how I pictured them. I loved every scene with them.

Another scene I liked was the prom! It was really romantic, and I really really really liked how they incorporated Victoria into the scene! I got chills everytime I watched it (3 times might I add...haha)! :D

The original twi-guy.
While people obsess over Edward, I have a thing for Alice. Hehe
ambriece

Post by ambriece »

There's so many small parts in the movie that I loved!
I'll try to narrow it down to the best full scenes...

The scene where the Cullens enter the cafeteria, I love Alice's twirl =D
And when Edwards smirks when Jessica says 'Apparently noone here is good for him though'
And when Edward stares at Bella in frustration for not being able to read her thoughts. What I loved about it though, the whole time, knowing that they could all hear what Jessica was saying about them, made me laugh.

I also liked the first classroom scene, I think Robert did it well. I was laughing the whole time at Edward's reaction, especially when the fan first hits Bella, Edward does like a jump, freezes, and holds his nose. I thought it was ironic how the fan was there though, it kinduh made me go -_-, but I guess the audience who hadn't read the book kind of needed it.

Edwards voice is to die for! :?

I liked when they walked out of the class, when Edward was trying to convince her to move with her mom, and then Bella asks about his eyes 'It's the flourescents'. :) Then his walk, I think it's awkward.

I like on the fieldtrip when Edward tries to give Bella an explanation, and he says something along the lines of 'I had an adrenaline rush, it's very commom, you can google it' hahaha.

The Port Angeles scenes were nice, especially in the restaurant when he tells Bella he can read minds, and she's the only one he can't, and then he says 'money, sex, money, sex....cats' and the guys face when he sort of sighs, that was hilarious.And how Bella says 'Is there something wrong with me?' and he was like'I tell you I can read minds, and you think there's somethign wrong with you?". I also liked when Edward was driving fast and he was like'say something to distract me so I dont go back there' and she says' put on yoru seatbelt' he laughed and the way he said' why dont you put on your seatbelt' :lol:

I loved Robert's acting in the forest scene and he was like 'I'm the worlds most dangerous predator, everything about me invites you in, my voice, my face, even my smell. As if I would need any of that, AS IF YOU COULD OUTRUN ME, ect...."
I loved his perching on the tree, I thought it was cute. :mrgreen:
And then of course the 'Your like my own personal brand of heroine' line and the 'What a stupid lamd.What a sick, masochistic lion...'

I liked when they walked into the school and Bella said everyones staring, Edward was all like 'Not that guy, he just looked' lol :)

Haha when Bella meets the Cullens at their house and Emmett waves with the knife in his hand.

When Mike says 'He looks at you like your something to eat' (small part, but still funny)

Right before the kissing scene and Bell'as on the phone, I thought it was funny when her mom said 'are you being safe?'. And then when Edward tells her she's only been watching her sleep for a couple of months. And then of course, I looved the kiss scene. It went alittle different from the book, but not thinking about the book, it's definately one of my favorite kissing scenes ever.

The baseball scene was cool, I liked the fast music, it matched it, and Alice's pitching! :D
I really like Laurants voice =]

When the Cullens are getting Bella away and Edward tells Bella that she is his life now. AWH!!

The fight scene was ALRIGHT, some parts of it were awkward and overdramatic (*cough* Bella *cough),
but that's a different discussion. I like when Alice smells the blood and her expression when she shakes her hand.

I liked when Edward and Charlie were waiting for Bella to come down for prom and Edward is like hesitating with the water glass. Then when he says 'You're perfect' the look on Charlies face. 'I put an extra can of pepper spray in your purse' haha that whole pepper spray thing was hilarious!!

I guess I didn't narrow it down that much, sorry!
I guess, overall, I just liked pretty much the whole movie. :oops:
Em24
Settled in Forks

Post by Em24 »

I went into seeing the movie with an open mind, knowing that the book had a special quality that could not be captured in a two hour movie. Therefore, my hope was that the movie would capture the essence of the book and the characters. I was not disappointed. The movie captured many of the things I loved about Twilight the book, including the struggle Edward goes through, the emotions that play out for Bella and the world of the Cullen's. I also loved the way the cast captured the characters. I have read some different discussions about things the characters lacked. From my point of view, I think the actors, especially those playing the Cullen's, took the many small aspects that played out through pages and pages in the books and brought them to life in a few scenes. I was impressed!

As for my favorite scene, I like many others, loved the movie as a whole and it is hard to pick just one. I loved the whole aura and atmosphere of the baseball scene (especially the music and the way Alice pitched), the way the ballet studio scene was captured left me breathless. I loved the innuendo when Jacob comes before the prom and Edward makes the comment about the wolves. I enjoyed Bella meeting the Cullens, especially the Emmett and Rosalie moments. I thought the portrayals of Carlisle and of Charlie were wonderful.

However, if I choose just one scene that spoke to me the most it would be when Edward jumps onto Bella's truck while she is washing it. She makes the comment about him needing to act human for her neighbors and he smiles and then decides to take her to meet his family. I loved the mixture of vampire-ness; :D with the jumping and the meeting a bunch of vampires and the regular relationship step of meeting your significant other's family. There was a lightness to the scene that reminded me of the books and the way Robert Pattinson and Kirsten Stewart acted that scene created the perfect moment that brought all aspects of the story together. While I loved the movie as a whole, this is the scene that stuck with me as capturing many of the things I loved about the book.
Dazzling Inspiration
A website blog showcasing the many facets of Twilight music.

Icon by vampiresftw
"Lucky" photo taken and made by me!
Juliana<3Jake

Post by Juliana<3Jake »

This is one of those hands down kind of things.

I am team jake all the way. But that kissing scene in her bedroom! That was really hott! I was like W-O-W. The chemistry was just amazing. And the passion was so right. But it was also innocent and endearing as well. Like how they just stayed up all night talking until she fell asleep in his arms. I aboslutely loved it.

But another scene I loved.. Was the stare at the end b/w Jacob and Edward. It was like a foreshadowing for what is to come. So intense. Loved it!
J<3B
flutterbymonkeys`

Post by flutterbymonkeys` »

tinuviel2006 wrote:After watching the movie more closely, I would have to choose the scene where Edward draws Bella's blood to get the venom out. That scene, with the song in the background, and Carlisle screaming "Stop! You're killing her" is very touching.....It's very emotional.
I agree.

My second time around, I noticed some things I didnt notice in my first time. What you said, Stephenie's cameo, Edward "dingling" everytime he was in the sun, Victoria was in the main room getting punch as Edward and Bella were walking through... lots of things.

1.) scenes with Jacob Black in them were some of my favs

2.) I think the baseball scene was amazing. Jasper was SUPER hot swinging the bat around, and he TALKED! LOL
Last edited by flutterbymonkeys` on Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lion+Lamb=Lochness Monster!
JN
Hey There Elizah
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Hey There Elizah »

I've seen it like a lot, but i haven't seen stephanie's cameo. where is that?
I've been Jazzled! Vampire Baseball is sexy! Randomness Regular! <3
Pvt. Elizah Loveless of Jasper's Confederate Army - Stainless Claret!
Wrecking Ball Operator @ EDC, Inc.
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

She was in the diner/restaurant the second time that Bella and Charlie went to eat, right in the beginning of the scene where the waitress is at the counter and goes "Here's your food Stephanie." This is right before the waitress asks Charlie if there are any leads in the recent deaths.
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

^I think she was in a purple shirt, sitting behind a laptop..

okay my favorites.

JASPER
he is absolutely my favorite character in the books and I LOVED him.
the baseball scene especially *yummy* I swooned a little both times i saw the movie :)

alice's little twirl when she comes into the cafeteria...and then ripping james's head off
shes brilliant

the baseball scene-if all of Muse's music sounded like Supermassive Blackhole i would like them
the prom scene was Edward perfection

Emmett jumping out of the jeep just made me smile...
charlie and the gun
pepper spray

"that's my monkey man"
"nice kitty"

and Jasper :)
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
Hey There Elizah
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Hey There Elizah »

Jasper made that scene. *points at avatar*

Now I have to go look for her cameo.
I am so unobservant when my attention is otherwise involved. Haha.
I usually notice stuff like that.
I've been Jazzled! Vampire Baseball is sexy! Randomness Regular! <3
Pvt. Elizah Loveless of Jasper's Confederate Army - Stainless Claret!
Wrecking Ball Operator @ EDC, Inc.