Meal Suggestion Box

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
JackyO
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Meal Suggestion Box

Post by JackyO »

Dearest Volturi:

I am in dire need of help. There happens to be a lady at my place of work that, until recently, I had considered a friend. But, as of a few weeks, seems to be getting more annoying by the day. Even her name makes my skin crawl. A name that I shall not utter, for it would even make your skin - hard though it may be - creep. She has a "holier than thou" attitude that just does not seem to sit right with me at all! Every word that she speaks seems to be a mask for what she's really wanting to say: "My opinion is better. I am better than you."
Oh. And did I mention the fact that she just seems to be so drawn to our new boss? Attractive (but not as attractive as Edward (swoon)) though he may be, there is simply no need for her to follow him around every day like a love sick puppy. Now, I'm not jealous. But her actions may be enough to get him or her fired, and I don't want that, despite how much I despise her.
So, if you would please be so kind as to make a small trip to the states, I am most certain that you will not be disappointed.

With regards,

Mistress JackyO
Domo-kun loves you

Could the winter calm come twice?
Because your heart seems so cold tonight...
Vurktoid
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Vurktoid »

Dear Volturi,

I know a Twilight hater who really should be dinner for you. :twisted:

Thanks,
Vurktoid
Da na na na na NA NA NA NA na na na na na VURKTOID!!!

10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power of will,
5% pleasure, 50% pain
And 100% reason to REMEMBER THE NAME!!!!

spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

Dear Jane and Alec,

Please mess with my co-teacher. It would make me very happy. If she does not return, I am quite okay with that too. Do as you wish, but certainly get all the entertainment you can out of it!

spookybell
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
BlueStarlight
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by BlueStarlight »

This is great!

My Dear Heidi~
I have a brother who thinks he is the greatest thing to walk the earth. He was awful to us younger siblings as kids. Things haven't improved much now that we are adults. He yelled at me a couple of weeks ago because I sweetened the tea at family dinner. He has fallen on rough times and had to move back in with my parents. He doesn't help mom out around the house. He needs someone to put him in his place. I've been told that he is good-looking (*snort* I don't see it), and he would love to hook up with a beautiful Italian woman such as yourself. He's always wanted to go to Italy, so that's a plus! He'd never suspect anything! :lol:

Thank you for your consideration in this matter.
~BlueStarlight
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Dear Cauis,

There just so happens to be someon I have in mind for you to mess with. Eat her later if you iwsh I don't really care. She sits beside me in one class and does not stop laughing. Ever. so if you find a way to torment her please do. I won't miss her if she never comes back.

*Aros_girl*

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

Dear Council...

I may need you as well as the entire guard and the wives. Could you help me with all the complainers and whiners that can never fully be satisfied by anything. At least someone can be satisfied! Enjoy!

Spookybell... again
emilyhale
Settled in Forks

Post by emilyhale »

Hai, Volturri.

Yeah, so I have this ex-boyfriend. His name? Let's just call him Mr. Jerkface. Mr. Jerkface is lying and cheating, but I heard that paired with a little BBQ sauce that is a delicacy to the taste buds. I'm sure you'd love to have him for your dinner tonight!

Much love,

Emily Hale

Edit: P.s. Feel free to munch on the Jonas Brothers as well...
I had an adrenaline rush, it's very common...you can google it.

Tampons confuse Jasper Hale.
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

Dear All...

I agree with the above post... go get them Jonas Brothers! All of them. In fact can you Take Brittany Spears (go for K-Fed too) and Lindsay Loahan also??? Oh and while were on the list. Please take O.J. Simpson off our planet. I'm sure I will be back before long. Oh Voultri - if you only worked fast and dilligently our would would be a better place.

S
Mrs.Mylifenow,Cullen
Learning to Love Green
Location: In our cottage with Edward "baking", wile Esme babysits Carlie.

Post by Mrs.Mylifenow,Cullen »

Dear Aro, Caius, and Marcus.

It is my pleasure to adress you in this matter, I hope you can help me. I have a sister in law that by my standars and most real human beigns might not be considered human, maybe more like a snake. I do hope you take reptiles, be careful she hapens to be very venomus too she might not kill you if you drink her blood but she might just make you as sick as she does me. So maybe you should use her as a gift to someone you trully hate to get back at them. She would probably kill them slowly and painfully as that is her real tallent.

Thanks for everything I hope that this is a tempting offer.
Sincecerely Love Mrs.Mylifenow,Cullen.
Banner by "'twahy-lahyt'" aka Shel!
Thanks Shel your amazing!!!
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

My dearest Marcus,

There's a troll on the Lex that I think would make a splendid dinner guest. He's insulting and rude, and I'm sure he tastes delicious. Please, be a dear, and take care of this little problem for me. ;)

Warm regards,

Samantha

P.S. Thanks for thinking of this thread, GNE. It's AWESOME! :]
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3