Rpatz=love

heartscreams
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Rpatz=love

Post by heartscreams »

okay, i have a topic actually. we all have been discussing on his talent as an actor or as a musician. so i've come with a topic on...

what if one day, Rob decided to try on sports? can you see him as an athelete or a sports person? why?

Ps: let's try not to side-track, okay? hahah! if you know what i mean.. ;)
WishIWasACullen

Post by WishIWasACullen »

Concerning the seeing Rpatz @ starbucks question....

I would try my hardest not to scream like a 12 year old fan girl but would probably fail myself entirely and emit some sort of squealing noise while trying to calm my breathing and telling myself that he isn't really Edward but, again, fail myself because, whether or not he's Edward, he's still drop-dead gorgeous. But I'd ask him if I could buy his coffee-scone-juice-any other delicious pastry(?!) in return for an autograph or a chat. Or both. Ugh...the possibilities!!
"Is it not enough… just to have a long and happy life with me?"

"For Now...."

E <3 B

Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

heartscreams wrote:
what if one day, Rob decided to try on sports? can you see him as an athelete or a sports person?
sure...
does poker count as a sport? i can defiantly see him playing that. or pool or darts, even cards. ha!
I can't see him playing any major sports, like football (soccer), american football or basketball or rugby *shudderss*. i can see him playing baseball for some reason. i mean that striped uniform, so sexyy <33 like in twilight, haha
heartscreams

Post by heartscreams »

haha, Malaz! i can imagine him playing poker, because he does has the poker face sometimes. oh, baseball!! haha, the trailer gave it away. and also golf and badminton! yea, i think it's because he's tall and not big size, i can definitely see him playing baseball, golf and badminton.

hahah! i was just imagining him playing golf with his 'usual' outfit - all black from top to bottom. and his messy bedhead hair. he looks like a bad boy trying to fit in the top class. hahaha!

ooh, skiing?? has anyone thought of that?? Rob skiing? awesome! so okay, i say baseball, badminton, golf and ski. and yes, poker too! ;)

oh, and Camille, your answer for your own question was well, polite. haha! i thought you'd sit and talk with him for hours and hours. hehe. i mean, Rob would definitely understand if you need his companion for chit-chat for hours :D
KDominguez
Settled in Forks

Post by KDominguez »

~xStRaWbErRyx~ wrote:Did you guys know that apparently you can write to him, and get a signed photo?
http://community.livejournal.com/lion_l ... 2#comments

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I wonder where she sent her letter? That would be awesome!!!
clariissaa

Post by clariissaa »

Rpatz = love
AMEN to that, son.
silvo_volvo_stalker
Settled in Forks

Post by silvo_volvo_stalker »

heartscreams wrote:

what if one day, Rob decided to try on sports? can you see him as an athelete or a sports person?
I can imagine him as a athletic swimmer, total FITness!! Or even a olympic diver, ha that would be nice!! Ooh him in just tight speedos! Yum! :shock: :o :lol: :D
I agree i can see him playing poker, or gambling in any way! Round of rummy anyone?
<3 x
Alice: "I'll play you for it. Rock, paper, scissors."
Edward: "Why don't you just tell me who wins?"
Alice: "I do. Excellent."
heartscreams

Post by heartscreams »

silvo_volvo_stalker wrote:
heartscreams wrote:

I can imagine him as a athletic swimmer, total FITness!! Or even a olympic diver, ha that would be nice!! Ooh him in just tight speedos! Yum! :shock: :o :lol: :D
I agree i can see him playing poker, or gambling in any way! Round of rummy anyone?
<3 x
ooh, a diver! i didn't think of that. now i don't even wanna go to imagine him in speedos!! hahahahaha... too much for right now.

okay, i think my question has been like few days old. anyone has a new one yet to share?
xoxocamille
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by xoxocamille »

KDominguez wrote:I wonder where she sent her letter? That would be awesome!!!
You could send it to any fanmail on every RPattz fansite. I think that's how she got hers.
Speaking of which, I still have to send mine in! Then send another one, and another one, and another one... until I get a freaking reply. I'm not gonna stop, lol.
If he ever gives me a reply back, I'm gonna pass out on the floor.

Wait, Esli!
I didn't answer your topic yet, so hold on!
heartscreams wrote:What if one day, Rob decided to try on sports? Can you see him as an athlete or a sports person?"
Hmmm. Athlete... *ponders* the only type of athlete I could really see Rob in would probably be baseball. Heck, he looked so hot in that baseball outfit in the movie, omg! But yeah, I'm sure he could hit homeruns with his body. Lol. But a diver....? Hm, I'm not so sure... that'd be really interesting though! Maybe a swimmer, a la Michael Phelps, perhaps? I would've loved to see him in the Olympics. Whoooot!

Hm, new topic time now? Okay, here's one...
So we've seen Rob in some magazine covers as Edward Cullen such as Entertainment Weekly (thanks for sending me one, Nicole!) and stuff. If Rob should pose for another magazine for just being Robert Pattinson and not as Edward Cullen, which magazine would you choose?

Gosh, did that make sense? Lol, if not, then.... I apologize. Hahah.
[I dazzled her. My silent heart swelled with a hope more intense than I
could ever remember having felt before.] -Edward Cullen, Midnight Sun
silvo_volvo_stalker
Settled in Forks

Post by silvo_volvo_stalker »

Ohh thats a hard topic!!!
I cant name a magazine but a topless photo shoot would be nice!
Or even a calender!!!
Ooooo i want one!!
<3 x
Alice: "I'll play you for it. Rock, paper, scissors."
Edward: "Why don't you just tell me who wins?"
Alice: "I do. Excellent."