The Midnight Breed Book Series

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Re: The Midnight Breed Book Series

Post by nissanmama »

OK, I've read too many other things since I read this series last. Who's pregnant?
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/p ... directlink
40-something and feeling a little like Mrs. Cope.
Banner by Fry
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

The vet is pregnant...ooh, what's her name? Dante's mate, Tess!

CG, if you read the excerpt, the child is introduced in this book. This child has not been mentioned in any of the previous books.
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

Ok, it's alway nice to know that I'm not going crazy. Phew!
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/p ... directlink
40-something and feeling a little like Mrs. Cope.
Banner by Fry
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

una wrote:The vet is pregnant...ooh, what's her name? Dante's mate, Tess!

CG, if you read the excerpt, the child is introduced in this book. This child has not been mentioned in any of the previous books.
Yes, Tess is pregnant but also the breedmate that lost her hubby in Book #1 (what's her name?) was also pregnant. Could it be hers or one of the members of the vamp society?
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
una
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

I don't believe so. It appeared to me in the excerpt that the child is special and known to Renata and not to the breed warriors we love. The child's name is Mira and seems to be "special." Maybe has powers like Renata, I'm not sure. But the child is mentioned in the excerpt and Niko's asks questions. In reading the book we may come to find that it is Camlan's mate's child but as it looks now, I don't think so.
Goodnight Elizabeth
Lusting for Blood

Post by Goodnight Elizabeth »

Mira is a girl's name and she has powers..hmmm. A future Breedmate maybe? This could be interesting. I still don't have the first 3 book sin the series so I haven't been able to re-read. I'm so sad.
Squee! Thank you, Nena!
Bewitched
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Bewitched »

Ok so i own these books and I'm excited to get the new one; but here's my delima. I just bought DH books 2&3 and I realized after reading some of the posts here that I really need to reread the MB books because for the life of me I can't remember any of the things your talking about!!! :o Told you my brain was soup. *sigh*
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

LOL, Bewitched! The characters of MB are a little fuzzy for me. I can remember BDB and P/C without a problem. I don't think I'll have time to reread them before Nikko's book comes out. I've also got a never ending stack of "to be read" staring me in the face.
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
una

Post by una »

I've got my MB books posed and ready for my reread. I am going to hold off though until school is over and I've got my grades turned in. This way I can really spend the time. I'm amazed how much I remember of this series as I have only read it once. Yet, I've read P/C three times and BDB...goodness, four times I think.

Yes, my name is Una and I'm addicted to paranormal novels. But I'm not going to get help or give it up because I'm not a quitter! :twisted:
Goodnight Elizabeth
Lusting for Blood

Post by Goodnight Elizabeth »

3 weeks from today I will be reading Niko's book! Yay.

Hey! 3 weeks from today is my 10th wedding anniversary. Yeah, I'll still be reading Niko. ;)
Squee! Thank you, Nena!