Edward and Bella #1

FrostyJasper
Wandering Through Town

Re: Edward and Bella

Post by FrostyJasper »

AgentCross wrote:
FrostyJasper wrote:
janinecullenx3 wrote:In Breaking Dawn, I found that the Edward and Bella relationship had changed a lot. There wasn't a lot of cute talk and just like kissing and stuff. That bugged me. It was like a lot of it was having sex....I don't know if anyone else felt that way.

But I did think that Renesmee brought them even closer together, if possible, and that their happy ending was deserved 100%
Hmm..i see what you mean about how there wasn't as much cute stuff between edward and bella. sex does change everything..
Love changes everything, Sex is just the icing on the cake.
true.
ImageImage
museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by museicalking »

edward and bella were made for one another. they are awesome together and everything will turn them together, i mean look at NM. edward is poised and decent, when bella is clumsy and giving. i cant express how amazing they're together. :mrgreen:
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3
emmett_<3
Learning to Love Green

Post by emmett_<3 »

Okay. Haha. This was literally one of the first changes i noticed between Edward and Bella. After the honeymoon, and after she became a vampire...it seemed like their love emotionally went down and their physical went way way up. They were ready to jump eachother 24/7. Twilight-Eclipse was all the emotional stuff. You didn't see much of it in Breaking Dawn, except for at the end.
"The piercing, heartbroken howling grew fainter and then disappeared entirely." <3

"Could a dead, frozen heart break? It felt like mine would." -MS
BDxLover
Settled in Forks

Post by BDxLover »

emmett_<3 wrote:Okay. Haha. This was literally one of the first changes i noticed between Edward and Bella. After the honeymoon, and after she became a vampire...it seemed like their love emotionally went down and their physical went way way up. They were ready to jump eachother 24/7. Twilight-Eclipse was all the emotional stuff. You didn't see much of it in Breaking Dawn, except for at the end.
sex can be emotional >.>
XD
emmett_<3
Learning to Love Green

Post by emmett_<3 »

you know what i mean
"The piercing, heartbroken howling grew fainter and then disappeared entirely." <3

"Could a dead, frozen heart break? It felt like mine would." -MS
Lunna-san
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Lunna-san »

It changed a lot, but on the previous books there were all that sexual tension in the air. Untill BD. Guys, hun... they are 17-18. Vampires. Married. No bondaries--- seriously, what did you expect? I think it's quite normal their relationship changed because all the circustances - Charlie on the other room, Bella breakable and wedding had changed as well. This isn't a bad thing. It's totally natural and it's a vampire saga, after all. And sex and vampires were always together, like a tie. Breaking Dawn it's just the highest point of something that started in Twilight.
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Lunna-san wrote:It changed a lot, but on the previous books there were all that sexual tension in the air. Untill BD. Guys, hun... they are 17-18. Vampires. Married. No bondaries--- seriously, what did you expect? I think it's quite normal their relationship changed because all the circustances - Charlie on the other room, Bella breakable and wedding had changed as well. This isn't a bad thing. It's totally natural and it's a vampire saga, after all. And sex and vampires were always together, like a tie. Breaking Dawn it's just the highest point of something that started in Twilight.
i agree with every single word you said. everything changed in breaking dawn, and that caused bella and edwards relationship to go to a whole new level.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
Sarah-Lynn

Post by Sarah-Lynn »

I love Edward and Bella! I about DIED when he left her in NM! I cried and cried, a 30-something, acting like a teenager! I always knew that they would end up together. I loved it when Edward told Jacob in E "she IS mine," and "I've been waiting 90 years for HER." Gooooosebummmpssss!

It has bothered me that some have said Bella wasn't a good mother because she said that she and Edward couldn't exist without another, and she was making plans to save her daughter. Well, if that isn't being a good mother, then what is????? Seriously! Edward and Bella were in a life-and-death situation facing the Volturi. The Volturi came BECAUSE of Nessie, and her parents protected her- by putting their own lives on the line so that the enemy wouldn't get to her. Isn't that what a parent should do?? If you were going to face your death, wouldn't you do what you could to make sure your child was safe? ok, enough of that...

The sexual part of their relationship... I love how it is all a build-up in Eclipse (the ultimate foreplay!!!) ... honestly, the scene for their first night alone together in Edward's room when he proposes?? That was perfect! The wedding night was tastefully written, too... I mean, come on, it was the first time for both of them... I love how nervous Bella was before going swimming! They are finally able to show each other how much they love each other in BD; all of the holding back they had to do in the first 3 books! Then, after she is turned, I was like "Finally!!" not because of the "sex without worrying if I'll hurt you," but because "we can finally be together as one."
tinuviel2006
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by tinuviel2006 »

Edward and Bella's relationship is one of my favourites ever! They are truly meant to be. I liked how their relationship progressed from book to book, especially in Breaking Dawn when they get married! What can I say? I would wish an Edward by myself for eternity...hhahah!! (who wouldn't ??)
YourFavoriteAries
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by YourFavoriteAries »

urcoolcarrie wrote:^ absolutely. i could write a book about all the reasons edward and bella deserve all they ended up with. its like, edward waited 100 years to find the one person that makes him whole, and when that person finally comes around, it just happens to be someone with the most irresistable blood, making him want to kill her. he goes through so much strain to not kill her, let alone save her from everything else that she gets involved with. its the total opposite with bella. she loves this guy, but she could die by being with him. its just like, i don't understand why people think that the ending was stupid because there was no sacrifices involved. there were sacrifices that happened in the other books-bella giving up human life, edward giving up a normal life. isn't that enough? why does someone have to die to make a story have a satisfying ending? i believe that there is such thing as a happy ending, and that bella and edward met all the criteria there is to get that.

sorry, i know that we all knew that stuff already, but i just had to vent a bit. :)
Hmmm,

Well I am one of those people that thinks they should have lost SOMETHING. They went through allot in the other three books but at the end of those books it all worked out. Just like in Breaking Dawn everything just worked out.

They went through allot, and risked allot, but neither had to acctually SACRIFICE anything. Bella almost died, Edward almost killed her, she almost lost her humanity....

Which brings me, Bella is no longer human, but does she lose anything she wanted to keep? She's not a deranged monster, she can see her father, eventually she'll be able to see her mother, she's still friends with her best friend, and above all that she has the most "perfect" daughter in the world. I can not think of a single thing Bella lost by becoming immortal. It's all gains.

So I guess overall there wasn't enough loss. No, there wasn't any loss. They needed to be some lose something. Almost is not the same. I guess, in away this mostly applies to Bella. Edward DOES know what it's like to lose the one thing he needs the most, Bella. And I don't mean "Oh I must leave you..." or "Oh no Edward is gone what to do?!" but I mean loss. He thought Bella was DEAD, gone, forever. So he knows, problem with that is WE as readers don't know that same loss.

I don't know if it had to be in the form of a death. A death is the most obvious, and in a way the easiest way to deal with this but she could have been creative. My reasons for wanting a death are slightly different from this but I just want to add that they CAN have a happily ever after if someone dies.

It is happily ever after so all things before are open for grabs.

Their relationship is strong, and they did work for it, but I'm not completely ok with the fact that they got IT ALL.
Private Chloe Meadows of Jaspers Confederate Army- Stainless Carlet