What's Your OCD?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
LadyViolet
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: What's Your OCD?

Post by LadyViolet »

cripes i can get really OCD about stuff. if people bend corners on books to mark their place i go scizh even more so if it is one of my books. erm i have to shut all cupboards and drawers before i go to bed or it annoys me. i get urges to organise my books differently all the time :oops:
if my room gets messy i can only hold off so long before i HAVE to tidy it.
I have a horrible habit of correcting people's spelling- it just annoys me if stuff is spelt wrong i don't intend to offend people by correcting people but sometimes it does.
*Does crazy dance with vampire penguin*
I'm staying!!!
I'm on The List :D
Jess & Rach - Valek's girls ;)
heartofmp*
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by heartofmp* »

I have quite a few OCD moments...
-I have to go in the same order when I'm getting ready in the morning or I get confused and lost and I'll leave something out lol (Ex-I must wash face, hair, body, hair again, etc.)
-I have to use different washcloths for my face and my body...
-If I have my glasses on right before I brush my teeth, I must take them off, then I'll put them back on after I'm done
-I use the bottom of my foot to flush a public toilet
-When I go to bed I have to have everything in the correct placements on my bed(pillow for my head, pillow beside me to throw my arm over, and my stuffed animals on the other side)
-I have to clean up the mess I made before I can eat my food, I can't stand leaving the bread out until after you eat your sandwich, I mean it's not that hard to put it up!
-If I'm walking through the house and I'm alone and its dark, I have to turn on the lights as I go through the rooms, like I'll leave my room's light on, go through the living room and turn that light on, and end up in the kitchen and turn that light on. I'll turn them off as I go back through lol
-If my hair is in a ponytail I have to constantly clean them/check them...I have this thing where I'm always paraniod my ears will have nasty wax stuff in them, and I think that is just gross
-I have to take the cover off of a book when I read it, I can't stand it slipping and sliding all around and plus I want it to keep looking nice lol

(ok, I didn't know that I had soo many but I kept thinking about them and I could probably keep going, but I'll stop there lol)
rapidheartbeat<3twi

Post by rapidheartbeat<3twi »

I'm just . . . OCD. Mostly about organization. I straighten stacks of books and crooked picture frames. I center things, or line them up to the side of a table accordingly. I even organize messes :roll: You know, when something, a desk or shelf is hopelessy crammed with junk . . .well, I make the junk look nice. I'm the girl who gets up from her desk in class to get a worksheet off the shelf in her science class, and then stops to organize all the different stacks of worksheets because NOBODY puts them back where they belong. I also pick up all the little lines of paper with holes in them, that are leftover when you rip a piece of paper out of a notebook. People just drop them on the floor!
"If you're going to have a lapse in control, I can think of a better place for it."-Bella-Eclipse
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

oh man, i have tons of OCDs. but to name a few...

--i'm really weird about my books. they must always remain in excellent condition. if someone borrows my book, i make sure to tell them to be VERY CAREFUL. or else. (my sister borrowed my paperback copy of twilight and SPILLED WATER on it. needless to say, i made her buy a new copy--hardcover :lol: to match my other hardcover books...)
--when i'm taking notes in class, i have to switch between blue and black ink every other day. so one day i'll use blue, then the next class i'll use black, etc. it's a little weird, but it's useful for when i have to go back and figure out which day i wrote the notes since i don't put dates on them
--uneven sweatshirt strings. i cannot stand them. i was talking to this guy i like today and his strings were completely uneven. i was talking and then i was like "wait, wait. hold on...can i just...fix that?" and i fixed them for him :lol: he probably thinks i'm crazy. oh well.
--i alphabetize my books on my bookshelf by author.
--can't stand it when people dog-ear pages in books. even if it's not my book. it drives me crazy.
--i have to use a knife to spread mayo or mustard or ketchup or whatever on a sandwich. even if it comes in like a packet first, i need to use the knife. i can't just use the bread or whatever....
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
Bewitched
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Bewitched »

I can't stand it when people take the last of something and then leave an empty box.

My books all have to be in same binding. I've been waiting forever for the last Libba Bray book to come out in paperback and even though it's been over a year, it's still not coming out till April 09.

I have a favorite pen that I like to use. I buy like packs of them because it drives me nuts to use another type.

My car seat has to be in a certain position and if my hubby drives my car, he never seems to get it back to the right spot and he thinks it nuts that it bugs me that much.
michaelericjunior
Settled in Forks

Post by michaelericjunior »

1). If I touch something with my left hand Ihave to touch that same thing with my right in the same place.
2). I also have Counting Compulsions when I am driving home, I could every street pole abd by counting I chomp down on my teeth...I know wierd right???
3). I move my bedroom around to a different layout or blueprint or design every other week.
lovvetwilight

Post by lovvetwilight »

I have a couple...
*I always have to head any page that I write on for school in the same way:
Name
Date
Class Period
Teacher
I always do this. Always.
*I, too, have a morning routine/shower routine. And a night routine, too. If I screw it up, I start over.
*I have a journal that I write in nightly, and I have to use the same pen. If it runs out of ink, I have to buy a new one that looks the same.
*I get so angry/creeped out when people crack their knuckles. I always ask them kindly to stop, or at least drop hints.
This one is my best friends:
She can't stand it when people rub their wrists. Which is odd, because I have NEVER seen anyone do that before.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4356617/1/Bad_Girl_Bella << please press

Team Edward Team Ian
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

-i must have things straight. like if i'm in line at the store, and the gum isn't all the way pushed forward or they are crooket, i straighten them.
-i, too, have a morning ruitine. if i don't do everything at the exact time i'm supposed to do it, i WILL forget something.
-i hate it when people touch my stuff. it just irritates me! only a selected few can touch a few things in my room. other than that, its mine, and keep your hands to yourself.
-i have to save all drinks till the end of my meal. If i drink my water or whatever before i'm done with my meal, it drives me crazy!
-
alellie wrote:When people mispell Twilight names, especially Emmett's!
this one bugs the HECK out of me!! i hate it. I about scream everytime someone mispells his name.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
crazycarrie22

Post by crazycarrie22 »

- at school when we recieve an assignment, the first thing i do is write my name in cursive. i do the rest of the assignment in print but my name always has to be in cursive. it just has to.
- i, too, am a freak about keeping books in good condition. my sister let my nephew rip a page out of my eclipse book and i nearly died.
- my pillows are in a specific arrangment. big stuffed dog-type thing first, then two pillows side by side over that then my long pillow by the wall cause i always bump my head. always.

thats pretty much it.
-I'm on The List-
TeamJake
Settled in Forks

Post by TeamJake »

- Counting Compulsions. I think I have this compulsion because when i was little I thought odd numbers were evil because they always gave me bad luck.

- When I touch something with my right hand I touch it with my left hand.

- I really like things to be straight and lined up. Especially in my room.

Wow I sound really OCD :lol: