Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
crazycarrie22
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #3

Post by crazycarrie22 »

bahaha. i think i have officially drove my friend catie up the wall with my robsession. i TOTALLY flipped out on her cause she said he was only hott in twilight. xD

me: i was watching this interview with rob last night-
catie: do you ever sleep?!
me: ...yes...no...to get to the other side...
catie: carrie, you have a problem.
me: i know.
catie: i dont even think he's that cute outside of twilight.
me: *outraged* WHAT?!!? TAKE IT BACK!
catie: no!
*we continue on about that*
me: say "Rob Pattinson is hott even outside of twilight"
catie: "Rob Pattinson....is....hott even outside of twilight"

ah, sweet victory. :]
-I'm on The List-
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

ana; wrote:haha, i read that he said:

"i'm known for a little nibble".

:shock:
:shock: Okay, wow. That really does not help me with my fantasies Rob!! Damn him and all his hot-mess-ness.
And I watched the interview (thanks for the link Ana) and he is so cute. *sigh* He should be careful about asking people back to his place...they are bound to say yes and then he's sh*t out of luck. haha I'd sooooo go....*gets lost in fantasy again*

Damn...okay...anyway...yay for 100 more pages of Rob obsession!! I love you all, my pretty little crackheads/Robaddicts. :D
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

Okay so I just spent that last half hour going over the last few pages of the last thread that I missed.
The whole R-Rated thing is probably a good idea for THIS thread, haha. But then that means I wouldn't be aloud on here, and you all entertain me...

Ohh umm ana - I read the part of your story that you posted and I really like it, you should definitely keep writing.

So some of my friends are now in love with Rob too, it kind of gets me mad because they love Edward-Rob, they like him better when he is clean and his hair is all nice and stuff. I started to get a little bit B*tchy today... I was like 'hey Rob and all his Hot-Mess-ness(yes I did say that) is sexy. Okay.'

Anyways there is this girl in my class that saw a picture of the Twilight movie and was like 'I don't think that the lead guy is even cute, he's kinda ugly...' I was about to punch her so hard... Is that wrong?? I didn't of course, that would have been bad...
Ohs0sexyBella<3
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Ohs0sexyBella<3 »

'twahy-lahyt' wrote:Anyways there is this girl in my class that saw a picture of the Twilight movie and was like 'I don't think that the lead guy is even cute, he's kinda ugly...' I was about to punch her so hard... Is that wrong?? I didn't of course, that would have been bad...
ahaha...You know it's very wrong but I wouldn't blame you. NO ONE messes with my Rob! :lol: I see we agree on this...You know when the movie was first announced and I swear we ALL went on youtube and searched for the cast (if you deny doing this- you're a LIAR!) and so many people were so skeptical of Rob and his potential as Edward and all those people need napkins to walk around now since they're constantly drooling over their Robssesion! :lol: ahaha...ohh...good laughs!
Randomness Reggi..:)Banner made my the awesome shel:]
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!

Post by stellar87 »

'twahy-lahyt' wrote:
So some of my friends are now in love with Rob too, it kind of gets me mad because they love Edward-Rob, they like him better when he is clean and his hair is all nice and stuff. I started to get a little bit B*tchy today... I was like 'hey Rob and all his Hot-Mess-ness(yes I did say that) is sexy. Okay.'

Anyways there is this girl in my class that saw a picture of the Twilight movie and was like 'I don't think that the lead guy is even cute, he's kinda ugly...' I was about to punch her so hard... Is that wrong?? I didn't of course, that would have been bad...
The best part of Rob is his hot-mess-ness! haha Oh, how I love Robert. But, we all knew that already, right?

And yes, I completely understand about wanting to punch that girl haha. My niece (yes, my own 14 year old niece) told me she didn't think he was very cute and I nearly smacked her haha. I was like compared to the little boys you think are cute, he's amazing! haha And then my mom said the same thing. I was like... :shock: :x :shock: Yeah...not cool. haha Anyway, basically I'm crazy and I've found there's nothing I can do about it.
ImageImage
ana;
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ana; »

hahaha.
i know, that nibbling thing.
i'm a little like that too.

someone pm'd me this ff.
it's rated M.
but omg.
i needed a cold shower after reading. :oops:

it doesn't really help with the whole Rob thing either.
amie

Post by amie »

So you got it then??? :lol:

I am too crazy in love. He just makes me laugh SO much, and he messes with all those interviewers minds and I LOVE it. I just adore that he totally ignores all the training they try to give people for this press stuff and he just makes up all his answers. Slays me.

He's shockingly gorgeous, but I swear it's his humor that made me the driveling fool I am for him now.
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!

Post by stellar87 »

Yeah, I'm getting ready to read that fanfic too...I didn't want to start last night right before bed because of what everyone was saying. :oops: haha Now I'm eager to read it. lol I love Rob.
ImageImage
DHSHolly

Post by DHSHolly »

What is this fan fic everyone is talking about? Curious and obsessive minds want to know. ;)
amie

Post by amie »

DHSHolly wrote:What is this fan fic everyone is talking about? Curious and obsessive minds want to know. ;)
How old are you?