Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
amie
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: New Moon~ Lines/Scenes you would like in the movie

Post by amie »

For the sake of time I would happily do away with the movies bit, and the everyone-else-has-stomach-flu-so-this-isn't-a-clue-that-Jacob's-going-fluffy plotline. I'd much rather miss that than not get enough relationship between Edward in Bella in the beginning, or miss the blackest blasphemy line.

The blip about watching Romeo and Juliet together and how he'll keep quiet so she will cry, but then he whispers Romeo's lines in her ears is a must, because it develops the relationship, and also the thought of Robert Pattinson whispering Romeo's lines is making me breathe a little hard right now.

They can dump the waiting for the Volturi to make their decision in the holding room scene and have them make the decision on the spot. Important lines from the reunion can be moved to other places.
Nessie_08
Learning to Love Green

Post by Nessie_08 »

amie wrote:For the sake of time I would happily do away with the movies bit, and the everyone-else-has-stomach-flu-so-this-isn't-a-clue-that-Jacob's-going-fluffy plotline. I'd much rather miss that than not get enough relationship between Edward in Bella in the beginning, or miss the blackest blasphemy line.

The blip about watching Romeo and Juliet together and how he'll keep quiet so she will cry, but then he whispers Romeo's lines in her ears is a must, because it develops the relationship, and also the thought of Robert Pattinson whispering Romeo's lines is making me breathe a little hard right now.

They can dump the waiting for the Volturi to make their decision in the holding room scene and have them make the decision on the spot. Important lines from the reunion can be moved to other places.
going fluffy? ROFL!

Click the Bunny! Take The Quiz! Join the Blubness!

JessRuby
Wandering Through Town

Post by JessRuby »

When Bella confronts Jacob after he's friends with Sam now and she says:
"And now you've seen the light. Hallelujah."
i love the sarcasm because it's sort of like Jacob is rubbing off on her

---

"Bella!" it hissed. "Ouch! Damn it, open the window! OUCH!"
I needed two seconds to shake off the horror before I could move, but then I hurried to the
window and shoved the glass out of the way. The clouds were dimly lit from behind, enough
for me to make sense of the shapes.
"What are you doing?" I gasped.
Jacob was clinging precariously to the top of the spruce that grew in the middle of Charlie's
little front yard. His weight had bowed the tree toward the house and he now swung–his legs
dangling twenty feet above the ground–not a yard away from me. The thin branches at the
tip of the tree scraped against the side of the house again with a grating squeal.
"I'm trying to keep"–he huffed, shifting his weight as the treetop bounced him–"my promise!"
I blinked my wet blurry eyes, suddenly sure that I was dreaming.
"When did you ever promise to kill yourself falling out of Charlie's tree?"

-----

The cliff jumping scene:

You wanted me to be human, I reminded him. Well, watch me.

and Edward in her head - "Fight!" he yelled. "Damn it, Bella, keep fighting."

-----

She eyed me speculatively. "How strongly are you opposed to grand theft auto?"

Alice <3 haha

-----

"Try not to trip," she added. "We don't have time for a concussion today."
I groaned. That would be just like me–ruin everything, destroy the world, in a moment of
klutziness.

xP

-----

"I think she's having hysterics. Maybe you should slap her," Alice suggested.

again, Alice <3 !

----

and they HAVE to put this part in, it's my favourite!

His eyes were cautious–he spoke slowly. "Marry me first."
I stared at him, waiting… "Okay. What's the punch line?"
He sighed. "You're wounding my ego, Bella. I just proposed to you, and you think it's a
joke."
"Edward, please be serious."
"I am one hundred percent serious." He gazed at me with no hint of humor in his face.
"Oh, c'mon," I said, an edge of hysteria in my voice. "I'm only eighteen."
"Well, I'm nearly a hundred and ten. It's time I settled down."
"Marry me first."
"Okay. What's the punch line?"
"You're wounding my ego, Bella. I just proposed to you, and you think it's a
joke."
angel07
Settled in Forks

Post by angel07 »

i said this in the other topic, but i want to see bella chasing after edward after he says he's leaving.... we're all going to be crying!
TeamJacob!
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by TeamJacob! »

JessRuby wrote:r "Bella!" it hissed. "Ouch! Damn it, open the window! OUCH!"
I needed two seconds to shake off the horror before I could move, but then I hurried to the
window and shoved the glass out of the way. The clouds were dimly lit from behind, enough
Jacob was clinging precariously to the top of the spruce that grew in the middle of Charlie's
little front yard. His weight had bowed the tree toward the house and he now swung–his legs
dangling twenty feet above the ground–not a yard away from me. The thin branches at the
tip of the tree scraped against the side of the house again with a grating squeal.
"I'm trying to keep"–he huffed, shifting his weight as the treetop bounced him–"my promise!"
"When did you ever promise to kill yourself falling out of Charlie's tree?""
Gotta say i love this scene..even better becasue we get to see the new-i don't need no shirt- Jake :shock: :D
E<3B but I <3 Jacob
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER SECURITY
>>>Thinks her avie provides proof that Rob does indeed have muscles...;D
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

TeamJacob! wrote:
Gotta say i love this scene..even better becasue we get to see the new-i don't need no shirt- Jake :shock: :D
Is that the first time he shows up w/o a shirt on?
CauseofEdwardIlove
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: Longing for Edward...but I will settle for Rob anytime...In Georgia!

Post by CauseofEdwardIlove »

I can't wait to see her grab him before he steps into the sunlight!! I know one scene I am not looking forward to...when he leaves her ...I about threw the book at the wall...I CRIED WHEN HE LEFT...I am dreading seeing it on the screen!
Manda
After waiting a lifetime....I have finally fallen in love...Rob I love you!
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

I definitely want them to show when Bella sees jacob for the first time with short hair when she goes to confront him because he's been ignoring her calls. That would be great. It'll be like... WOAH HELLO TAYLOR!!!
:lol: :lol: :o :shock: ;) :D :oops:
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

switzgal wrote:They have to show the garage scene when both Embry and Quil came by. I want to see who they cast as Quil!
Plus it's funny part when they were teasing Jacob after Bella left.
That part was funny, I hope it stays too! :lol:
And I want the cliff scene to just come straight from the books, it was perfect the way it was. It broke my heart.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
RussetRose♥
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by RussetRose♥ »

TeamJacob! wrote:

That is definatly one of my favorite scenes in the book. It is so funny.

I'd have to say that I really want the parts with just Bella and Jake in the movie, the motorcyle scenes, when she jumps of the cliff and when Jake saves her, when the wolves kill Laurent, and the Volturi.

"Did you know, you're sort of beautiful?"
"You hit your head pretty hard, didn't you?"