Gen Y---the twenty somethings thread

BerAngelVamp
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Gen Y---the twenty somethings thread

Post by BerAngelVamp »

that's cool, i can do that! that way i can weed out the junk mail and get the important documents and mail to the managers in a timely manner. yay, i feel useful now ahaha :lol:
~Amber
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

yea perfect. just make sure you read the rules posted by Wingtear about employee behavior. i wouldnt want to throw you into the cafe. :?
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

LOL...I go to bring my sweet little babies to go see Santa and come back to this LOL LOVE IT!

I'll be willing to make anyone banners and or Icons....just PM me and tell me your 'title/position' at the Cafe and which you want...banner, Avi or both!
BerAngelVamp

Post by BerAngelVamp »

twilight813 wrote:yea perfect. just make sure you read the rules posted by Wingtear about employee behavior. i wouldnt want to throw you into the cafe. :?
no, i wouldn't want to be an entree...that would be a bad thing...and no worries about stalking the customers, i'll be in the mail room mainly away from the carnage. ;)
~Amber
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

BerAngelVamp wrote:
twilight813 wrote:yea perfect. just make sure you read the rules posted by Wingtear about employee behavior. i wouldnt want to throw you into the cafe. :?
no, i wouldn't want to be an entree...that would be a bad thing...and no worries about stalking the customers, i'll be in the mail room mainly away from the carnage. ;)

OK...but, I do think a recruiter would be good...anyone want to snare some company contracts...they can filter bad employees to us, cause I have a feeling if it was pooled between our businesses, we'd be out of business pretty quickly :lol:
No more employees!
BerAngelVamp

Post by BerAngelVamp »

lol spent 8 hours at the mall today with my grandma....and found the perfect meal for the vamps...the guy at the checkout actually made us bag our own clothes (at a major dept. store) :shock: he was so rude, i'd love to throw him in the cafe....vamps be warned, he's probably got a bitter taste to him...tsk tsk...what happened to customer service?
~Amber
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

staff:
Owner: Ninna Wingtear
General Manager: Lily twilight813
PR/publicity: MRK
Secretary: Elizah Hey There Elizah
Event Planner: ~Amber BerAngelVamp
Security for Vamp/Tween Relations: CantBreathe
Official Mailroom Coordinator: ~Amber BerAngelVamp
Interior Designer: Lily twilight813
Head of cleaning crew: MRK's granny
Leftovers/Runaways: the La Push Gang (aka the Pack)
Werewolf Groomer : Ninna Wingtear

Vacant:
applications and resume to be submitted before the holidays :lol:
(right, ~Amber will be flooded in 30 seconds...)
Recruiter: suggestion: awesomejen1
Garbage disposal manager: preferably use to handling bio-hazards...
Pred.O.Filer (Predator Organization Filer) for the mail room...
show-room trainees: walk the products, show them to the customers (no benefits of course)

Benefits:
- one free drop-off a month
- one free unsupervised meeting a month, with vamp off choice (only for adult staff)
- AMAZING BANNER BY MRK!!!
- Long life! (as a good laugh supposedly prolongs it :lol: )

risky business...
-unprotected vampire interactions (we wouldn't wanna loose you girls)
-selling defected products (no blood diseases...)
-stalking the customers...
-especially Benjamin...

ETA: MRK - I work at the mail service, we have a lot of extras for the holidays... :twisted:
Last edited by Wingtear on Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by CantBreathe »

Just wondering, why especially not Benjamin? And are you talking about Benjamin from BD? :?
Also, I know I'm not an official recruiter, but I've identified 2 people already this morning that we could add to our merchandise :twisted:
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Yes, Benjamin from BD... Because he happens to be the hottest non-veggie vamp around... And in high demand on the meeting/relations side...
Keep bringing people in as you find them, just try to be inconspicuous about it...

If anyone submits a short red-headed lady with a tendency for foul language, kicking and screaming, DON'T sell her! She's the one colleague I like... But she's putting up an extra x-mas tree just so she can tell the neighbors that the extra "foot" (I don't know what you call that thing you put the tree in, in english, but it's foot here...) is occupied, they have borrowed it for the last 3 Christmases... :lol: she's going to drill it into the patio... :roll:

ETA:
We're coming up on 100 pages... and if we post like yesterday we'll be there before the weekend...
My thought was, should the cafe get it's own thread? I mean, it's kind of an OT spin-off that completely derailed... And really, it doesn't have much to do with being 20+... except the unsupervised meetings... :twisted: and not telling the tweens about them... :twisted: and maybe the woodchippers isn't completely child-proof... We all know Lily won't let me dispose of that one...
:shock:
ETA 2:
another vacancy came in: Garbage disposal manager preferably use to handling bio-hazards...
ETA3:
MRK!!! Girl, I love the security, keeping it clean, icon.
Could anyone make a banner for her, telling her how awesome she is?
Last edited by Wingtear on Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

We call it the 'stand' where I'm from :)
Ok we'll be sure not to toss her in lol

ETA-Probably a Cafe thread would be a good idea lol...