Gen Y---the twenty somethings thread

MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Gen Y---the twenty somethings thread

Post by MRK »

The Architect wrote:Now this is why I was worried about being on wingtear's mailing list :P

Anyways, I guess im willing to help out Security/Maintenance ya know, dont want you ladies getting your hands dirty :D

How Edward of you!!! :D
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Ambrosia - This started waaay back on page 80... I was all but ripping my employees to pieces, and Lily was frustrated with hers and then it derailed, MRK made my amazing banner for me and then it just became worse and worse... If you have employees (or professors, or bosses, or random people in your life) who are bugging the sh*t out of you, just throw them in... Non-veggie vamps use our services so they don't need to hunt, which means they can stay a lot longer in one area.

Architect - How lovely to see you, don't even speak about doing security, CantBreathe will rip you to pieces... She's one frightening little monster...(maybe I can work something out though...)

Feel free to check out out vacancies below.

CantBreathe - How would you feel about getting a co-worker in security, as general security I mean? Making sure all products are locked up tightly in their cages and so on. I know how much work it is to handle the tweens lately... Who spread out that Lily could go with three vamps at a time? (don't be jealous girls) I keep getting confronted in the street by kids demanding the same... :shock:

So, I'm re-posting this now, I don't think anyone will scroll back to page 93 to check out my edits as to who's who... If you come up with more positions we need, tell me and I'll add them to the list.

Staff:
Owner: Ninna Wingtear
General Manager: Lily twilight813
PR/publicity: MRK
Secretary: Elizah Hey There Elizah
Event Planner: ~Amber BerAngelVamp
Security for Vamp/Tween Relations: CantBreathe
Main Security: Architect
Disease Control: cascsiany
Phlebotomist: Architect
Official Mailroom Coordinator: ~Amber BerAngelVamp
Interior Designer: Lily twilight813
Head of cleaning crew: MRK's granny
Wood Chopper Operator: Lily twilight813
Leftovers/Runaways: the La Push Gang (aka the Pack)
Werewolf Groomer : Ninna Wingtear

Vacant:
applications and resume to be submitted before the holidays :lol: (right, ~Amber will be flooded in 30 seconds...)
Recruiter: to find companies who need to get rid of problematic staff-members. Also to deal with interviews and general hiring for the cafe. I will have final word though ( :twisted: I'm the owner after all)
Garbage disposal manager: preferably use to handling bio-hazards...
Pred.O.Filer (Predator Organization Filer) for the mail room...
show-room trainees: walk the products, show them to the customers (no benefits)

Benefits:
- one free drop-off a month
- one free unsupervised meeting a month, with vamp off choice (only for adult staff)
- AMAZING BANNER BY MRK!!!
- Long life! (as a good laugh supposedly prolongs it :lol: )

NO risky business...
-unprotected vampire interactions (we wouldn't wanna loose you girls/boys)
-selling defected products (no blood diseases...)
-stalking the customers...
-especially Benjamin...

ETA:
I PM'ed Nena that we were on page 99, so for those of you who doesn't make it before we get new accommodations, Happy Ending of this thread! I'd love to see you all in the new one!!!

About my missing piece of heart, it doesn't hurt every day anymore, but I see her sometimes, passing in the street, and my heart aches for her. All those nights she slept next to me, those mornings of crawling into my bed. I almost died when loosing her, but I still hope beyond hope that I will get to know her again, later in her life. And I have my pictures... play ball, sleeping beauty, making cake. She's the reason (together with my sisters kids) that I'm a sucker for read-heads...

ETA2:
Due to lack of thread left, I will update this post rather than writing a new one. Architect is up for main security.

ETA3:
Elizah - I hope your daughter sleeps better soon! No worries on the paper work, we can't really kick anything into gear before we get the new place up and running.
~Amber - Aro... Oh my... :shock: Good thing my phone doesn't have a touch screen... I will call him after the weekend. *feels insecure* Do you have Jaspers number? I think I might need him...
Lily - you just received another task... wood chopper operator... I know how you felt about that, so I figured you better get your will, if they are to tough for the phlebotomist we'll chop 'em and sell as snacks to the half-vamps-
Last edited by Wingtear on Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:27 am, edited 8 times in total.
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by CantBreathe »

Welcome JenJen and littlelamb! Hope we haven't scared you away yet :oops:
On the getting married and having kids note... I am in no hurry! I don't feel like I'm in any position for that business as I am my top priority right now (guess I am selfish :lol:). It's a bit discouraging at times as A LOT of my friends are married and/or with children... makes me feel a bit behind sometimes, but I'd rather wait until I'm sure that I'm ready than make any mistakes just for the sake of doing it.
BerAngelVamp wrote:on a different note, i emailed the Volturi's secretary today (think her name is Gina?) and they have not responded yet....which either means they are probably busy with "banquets" of their own....i will let you all know as soon as they respond...working on a few other special occasions, mainly for new years and valentine's day right now...mainly people requesting pricing info and such...
I have heard that Gianna is no longer with us... didn't make the Volturi's final cut apparently, but haven't heard any word on who her replacement might be?
Wingtear wrote:Architect - How lovely to see you, don't even speak about doing security, CantBreathe will rip you to pieces... She's one frightening little monster...(maybe I can work something out though...)
CantBreathe - How would you feel about getting a co-worker in security, as general security I mean? Making sure all products are locked up tightly in their cages and so on. I know how much work it is to handle the tweens lately... Who spread out that Lily could go with three vamps at a time? I keep getting confronted in the street my kids demanding the same... :shock:
Ninna! You make me feel like such a badass, I love it! :twisted: Though I am quite the frightening little monster (how Alice of me!), I do like to think that I can work well with others :) As badass as I am, I don't really like to get my hands dirty. If the tweens are already confronting you in the streets, it will probably only continue to escalate from here.
Also Ninna, she is absolutely adorable :( My heart goes out to you, I can't imagine what this must have been like for you... but on a more positive note, here's to a new Twenty Somethings thread and hopefully our own shiny new Cafe thread as well!
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
Hey There Elizah
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Hey There Elizah »

Sorry I fell of the wagon... my daughters sleep schedule has been all sorts of crazy the last few days. All the rain messed her up I think. Made me want to sleep a bunch too.

Anyway, I'll get to work on the cafe stuff ASAP!
Hopefully we will have our own thread soon!

Okay, off I go to schedule appointments.

Oh and if we don't get anything by mail from the Vulturi maybe we should call them...
I've been Jazzled! Vampire Baseball is sexy! Randomness Regular! <3
Pvt. Elizah Loveless of Jasper's Confederate Army - Stainless Claret!
Wrecking Ball Operator @ EDC, Inc.
BerAngelVamp
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by BerAngelVamp »

ok folks...here are the volturi opinions:: (you were right, gianna was replaced...sort of...her new replacement's name is veronica)
---Caius was worried mainly about keeping things hush hush...----Aro said it was "fascinating" and he wants to schedule a visit sometime very soon....he said he wanted to schedule it with the creator herself, and that he was "positively ecstatic" about meeting such a "bright human" ----marcus sighed a lot....
""i did have to wind up calling, as apparently gianna's email is no longer working. :twisted:
Ninna--to get in contact with Aro, use the main line and ask for Veronica...she's expecting your call...
oh! and we can call the "blood tapper operator" a "phlebotomist"...long name, but what do you think?
**emails are flooding in but there are still the openings Ninna mentioned!!**
hopefully we'll get our own thread, and i can post some of the more "colorful" emails i've received....lots of pranks, let me tell you...some serious inquiries though as i mentioned before, looks like 2009 will be pretty busy already!! yay!!
have a great night everyone, i'm off in a little while to see some xmas lights with the kid and husband! :D
~Amber
cascsiany

Post by cascsiany »

I'd like to get in on this.

Just a thought though, you probably wanna have someone running screenings. Don't wanna pass on diseases
EDC, Inc... Crane Trainee
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn
"We can find some other way to pick a fight with this Demetri."~ Emmett, NM p. 534
Morgan University
Locard's Theory
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Welcome cascsiany.
Did you have a certain position in mind? or we're you thinking of running the screenings? Hmmm... Disease Control.... good thinking...

~Amber - I think it would be a great idea for Lily to tape her 3 vamp meeting, wonder which ones she'll choose...
Everyone...
No need to completely vanish, they haven't closed us down just yet... We can still rock this ball park until they lock it down.
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

OME sorry I havent been here in a few days. I got tied up at the Vampire Convention that was a last minute ordeal. All the vamps are very excited about this. I got a lot of offers and promises to come by to the cafe.

NINNA- thank you for giving me my wood chipper I appreciate it.
Also I would like to just spend my free vamp time with James. Hes already a lot to handle but I think I can handle him.
AMBER- we have to be careful about those prank emails. we wouldnt want any mistakes or lawsuits going down. Also have you heard anything about the banquet is this still in progress?
ELIZAH- can you give me my messages since i havent been here. I am not sure if i do, everyone usually just calls my cell phone. But Just in case.
NINNA- I was talking to one of the pack the other day, they said your spa conditioner on their fur was excellent. They said its so soft they hardly get anything tangled up in there. *that little girl is adorable btw. i know you kinda sorta see her but its sad*
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
cascsiany

Post by cascsiany »

Hmm, I guess throw me in as phlebotomist. although i guess the disease control and phlebotomist would do the same job. It would just be a screening before the final draining.
EDC, Inc... Crane Trainee
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn
"We can find some other way to pick a fight with this Demetri."~ Emmett, NM p. 534
Morgan University
Locard's Theory
Hey There Elizah

Post by Hey There Elizah »

A phlebotomist is a person that actually draws blood, if that helps make the distinction.

Disease control tests the blood.

I will get everyones messages to them when I get into the office.
Last I heard it was being redecorated.
I've been Jazzled! Vampire Baseball is sexy! Randomness Regular! <3
Pvt. Elizah Loveless of Jasper's Confederate Army - Stainless Claret!
Wrecking Ball Operator @ EDC, Inc.