General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
twilighter4eva
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: The 2 Packs

Post by twilighter4eva »

i knew thaht, ever since bella found out jacob was second in command, and that he was supposed to be alpha that he eventually would become the leader. But i thought Sam might have to die or something, and I'm glad that SM didn't make it that way.
I thinnk he is a better leader than Sam, even if he doesn't want it, because he, unlike Sam, has never taken someone's free will away.
"Uh, I had an adrenaline rush. It's very common. You can google it."- Edward

"How do we even know she's Italian? Her name's Bella."
xoPearl_Angelxo
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by xoPearl_Angelxo »

I think that in the future the packs will live in harmony because they do have a purpose of protecting humanity so they won't eactly be hostile towards each other but I'm pretty sure that Sam won't be very happy about how things worked out. I don't really see any battles and such but I don't think their ties will be as strong.
APPC

avatar by *cullens & converse @ Vesperarium

Read My All Original Twilight Fanfic - http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4277830/1/T ... everything
porschejacker XD
Wandering Through Town

Post by porschejacker XD »

I'm just wondering... did Quil and Embry actually join Jacob's pack? Cause I thought they did, but you didn't see 'em that much or at all really.
Me and my friends keep finding new ways to hurt ourselves so we can check out whether or not our doctor sparkles in the sunlight...
Analisse
Learning to Love Green

Post by Analisse »

At first I thought that Sam would try to fight with Jacob to see who was the leader of the pack, but then when I read that Jacob was leaving and Seth was following, creating the 2th pack, I was so happy. I like the 2 packs, becuase that way, one can protect La Push and of course Jacob was going to stay and make sure that Bella was okay and then when Nessie was born, and he imprinted on her, making most of the problems go away I was even more happy.
If I have to choose between the 2 packs, I would choose Jacob's. I like that he won't make someone do anything that the person don't want to do, not like Sam.
YourFavoriteAries
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by YourFavoriteAries »

porschejacker XD wrote:I'm just wondering... did Quil and Embry actually join Jacob's pack? Cause I thought they did, but you didn't see 'em that much or at all really.

Yes they did join his pack.

Too lazy to look up the exact quote but it's in there somewhere.
Private Chloe Meadows of Jaspers Confederate Army- Stainless Carlet
Lioness Rampant
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Lioness Rampant »

Good for Jacob! I was so happy when he made his own Pack!! I was even happier when Seth joined! who can dislike Seth? not sure about Leah, but Seth makes up for her presence!
ColormeBSG
Jules
Settled in Forks

Post by Jules »

I wonder if they would have alphas if they'd shapeshifted into eagles or deer or something? I guess it's lucky they weren't mountain lions.
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

Almost Bella wrote:I think that Jacobs packs the best because they worked with the Cullens when they need them, but i think Jacob needs to take some leadership lessons from Sam, but not to much because,wow, that guy is controling.
But they need to work it out because there can't be two packs, maybe Sam will back down so he can be with Emily or may Jacob will now that he has Nessie? Who knows??? :?

Well Jake kind of HAS to make his pack THE pack because he already showed those traits when he left Sam. Jake is a natural born leader. He may not have showed it much, but it's in is blood. Being a leader will come more instinctual to him not that he's letting it take hold.

-Dark
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
Moonpetal Lily
Settled in Forks

Post by Moonpetal Lily »

I found the information we discovered about multiple packs facinating. As a Twilight roleplayer, I have had to think about what happens when a new wolf appears in the area (we aren't exclusive to Quileutes...). The idea that you can only hear another wolf's thoughts once they have joined your pack is great fuel for RP.

In the book itself, I'm glad Jacob asserted himself. Though I understand why Sam was so controlling, no one wants to be humiliated and forced to follow orders like that. It also gave a great insight to Leah... geez, between this, Eclipse (Rosalie), and Harry Potter, I keep feeling sorry for characters I previously disliked!
Image Image
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

YourFavoriteAries wrote:
porschejacker XD wrote:I'm just wondering... did Quil and Embry actually join Jacob's pack? Cause I thought they did, but you didn't see 'em that much or at all really.

Yes they did join his pack.

Too lazy to look up the exact quote but it's in there somewhere.
I didn't think they actually joined the pack--I thought they just went to give Jake a message. I'll look it up and reply in a bit.

EDIT
Well, they never joined Jacob's pack in his book. Maybe it was in Bella's second book, but I don't feel like looking through all that right now.
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee