Randomness #8

twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: Randomness #8

Post by twilight813 »

still sick.. i hate being sick it sucks.

i hate the fact that NVVC might not be possible. i was having so much fun! Boo on fun take awayers.

im watching CSI and i seriously like the original compared to all the others. i really should be studying for my exam tomorrow but i am so sick and tired of this semester.

i really need to go to the store and get more shavers lol. and i have to go close the store because no one else can so who goes?? me!! ugh i hate that they depend on me so much at my job. i feel like crap but yet i have to go there anyway.

random:i want a Big Mac. yumm

also hey Roo Roo you can call my Lily.. me and lynz have the same name.

hahahaha still on the donkeys?!? lol
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
Shugo_vampire
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Shugo_vampire »

Wahhh!!!! Ayan yelled at me! She hurt my self-esteem. Just kidding. My posts are about four or so lines. So I get my class ring tomorrow during my lunch! I'm so excited cause I'm a spazz for it. Mine is white lustrium. OME! I'm going to be spazzing very hard tomorrow.

Random - xxxHolic chapter 171 hasn't come out yet. I really want to know what happens, its really interesting. I really really want Shugo chara 37 to come out, its at the climax. I think the main character is gonna realize who shes meant to love and save him from killing her other crush. Agh! Its like Eclipse where Bella has to choose between Edward and Jacob while facing Victoria!
ImageImage
More than Just a Twilight Fan...
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

Lily, that name has always fascinated me. Well really wish I could think of a thing to write. But I can't.
It's writers block and it sucks. But still. It's not like I'll ever even start writing anytime soon.
My ADHD pretty much makes it to where I don't always get something done, no matter how important I think it is.
I pray to god my 3rd block teacher doesn't make me sing Thursday. I would just die if she did. I mean, I can sing, but I don't do so well for a crowd. Which sucks, cause I want to do something for the school talent show.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
Shugo_vampire
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Shugo_vampire »

Ah boo. I just got bad news about Shugo Chara. It seems one of the authors is ill and will be out for a few months! Gah! I wish her a speedy recovery cause I wanna know what happens and I want her to feel better. I really wanna read their other series, Rozen Maiden. Anyways, I can't wait cause I;m going out on a date tonight! I get to see Dan >.< Fwee!!!!

Random- I want to highlight my hair again/
ImageImage
More than Just a Twilight Fan...
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

roo roo- why has the name lily fascinated you? i couldnt say lyndsay when i was younger so i used to call myself Lily. thats how i came up with my name here. usually people call me lynz but we have a lynz already lol.

i really need to go dry my hair. i hate the fact that i have to go out in the freezing cold weather to count money and lock a door. but at least i can get my paycheck. its not like i will be doing anything with it now anyways.

i have to finish my christmas shopping this weekend. oh.. my.. edward... the malls are going to be crazy!

random: my aim icon says "edward cullen's at the top of my xmas list" hehe.. well its true!
Avi by Shel
Gen Y Thread is <3
LindsOuimet
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by LindsOuimet »

Random: TheMovieSpoiler.com is a great place to cheat at movie trivia, lol.

My stomach hurts. Damn womanly woes. Some days, I just want to rip out my ovaries... Okay, maybe that's taking it a little bit too far. Sorry. :?

I'm really not too into Butch's book so far, but I'm reading it so I won't miss anything in the others. Butch just doesn't appeal to me that much. Probably because he's human. lol

Private Magdalena Devries in Jasper's Army
Bulldozer Operator @ EDC, Inc.
Randomness Bum!
Owner and Operator of Calming Coves Bed & Breakfast - Jasper says Relax!
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

was supposed to be going to hockey but then i got sick. dont you hate being sick??
candy cane sales at school Maddy loves them.
thank god the site is back up (i no it was up last night, but i wasnt home) i was sooo bored.
watching the VMA's again lovin it.
9 days to christmas yay!!! :mrgreen:
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

dunnerhearts- i really hate being sick. i was sick like three weeks ago. and now i am sick again.

i dont know i think i would rather have the stomach virus then be sick with a cold for like a week. at least you know that the throwing up will eventually stop. this congestion stuff just lingers. and it makes you not want to do anything!!!

i still have to dry my hair. i should probably do that now.

so randomness 8 is almost is over.. does that mean ill be a random regular soon??
Avi by Shel
Gen Y Thread is <3
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

Sorry Megan.. i don't make the rules.

The other day when I said I don't get spots i should have said touch wood or something.. i have some on my forehead now.

Oh i'm hungry now.. whenever i'm not talking about food, i'm thinking about it :P

i'm wearing gloves to warm my hands.. there like the ones that are cut of from the fingers but have a flap to cover over with if that makes any sense.

3 posts while i was typing this .. it must be the gloves slowing my down but at least my hands are really warm.

edit: wow.. page 92 i didn't notice that we were that far gone.
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
Kris_Aingeal
Wandering Through Town

Post by Kris_Aingeal »

heya randoms.
:)

oh oh, for the one that invited me on myspace, thanks for the invite!
lol

i'm hungry, i'm cold, and i'm ill.
grrrrrrrrr.....

someone come kidnap me.
i need a girls day out.
seriously bad...

oh, if i'm not mistaken, they found the guy that killed adam walsh back in the 80s.
but i'm not sure...
anyone let me know?
please?

*hugs*
sorry for the drunken post last night.
:D
you all love me.
you know it.
don't deny.
xD

edit: i'm confused... why did it say at least one new post???
ahhhhh

AH - i dont know your "name" but bring me some gloves!!!
:D

edit numero dos: do i get to be considered a regular now??
The wasting of finite resources is EVERYONE'S business