Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
mortal101
Settled in Forks

Re: Favorite Scenes

Post by mortal101 »

i loved the part where Bella drops the apple at the salad bar and edward catches it on his foot and flicks it into his hands! so hot, and directly from the cover, even though its not in the book
rain.on.me
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by rain.on.me »

I loved almost every scene, but the ones that stand out are the meadow scene, the baseball scene, and the scene where Edward and Bella arrive to school in his volvo and everyone's all suprised and Angela says "oh my god".
dede121095
Settled in Forks

Post by dede121095 »

I loved the base ball scene, of course and Super Massive Black Hole going along with it added the edgey dangerous effect to the Cullens. I loved when Rosalie got all mad because Bella called her out and then they turn to Emmett and hes like, "Come, on babe, it's just a game!" Idk y I liked that soo much. I love all the clumsy times Bella had. I liked when Kristen Stewart forespoke the lines that were in the book. What I dodnt like was how Bella escaped so easily from Jasp-er and Alice in Pheonix, I guess Alice did already know what was going to happen so she let Bella go, like in the book. I also didn't like Mike Newton that much I liked him more in the book, he was very obnoxius in the movie. I no this hasnothing to do with the movie, but on page 193 in Eclipse when Bella wants to find out from Edward if any female vamps took a liking to him and Edward wont tell her so she says she will go ask Alice.( It's when Aice held Bella hostage and Edward came back in the middle of the night). Edward says, "no, it's late, besides, i think alice......... stepped out" and he acts all embarressed. Does anyone else thing that Jasper and Alice were 'doing' it? lol Im not trying to make a joke or anything, Im honestly curious about what other prople think.

Plus i also liked the scene where bella and Edward come to school together and the song spotlight plays. thats my fav song on the soundtrack, if u listen it goes perfectly with the scene. Edward was like "that guy isn't staring, oh wait, now he is"
flutterbymonkeys`
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by flutterbymonkeys` »

newborn23 wrote:Did anyone notice that the scene in the cafeteria where Bella is at the salad bar and Edward comes up and says hello (soooo sexy sounding) and she drops her apple and Edward catches it and his hands are positioned just like the cover of twilight?! maybe i am a freak for noticing this but i did : )

my favorite line from the book was:
"i had an adreneline rush, its very common, you can google it"
or
"yes, no, to get to the other side, 1.772...."
I also noticed the part where Edward's hands are in the position on the Twilight cover..... I loved that!

Loved Edward's answers that you stated above.... :D

I can't pick a favorite scene.... they were all amazing! I have seen it 3 times, and swooned at each showing!
Lion+Lamb=Lochness Monster!
JN
Cookies
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Cookies »

I thought the sparkle scene was a bit ... cheesy to say the least. The ting-a-ling noise was just a bit too embaressing.

However, the BASEBALL SCENE was legendary. It was possibly the most sexiest movie scene.
Jasper and his bat twirling <3 <3
Alice and her high-kick throws <3
Emmett and his "c'mon babe, its only a game" showing his jockness.
Rosalie going "thats my monkey man"
Carlisle's little bat performance and "nice kitty"

and to top it off, the SUPER-COOL music. mmm.

ooh and the scene where Bella and Edward decide to go official and he takes her out of the car in a suave manner. Pops on his sunglasses and everyones staring.

"Adrenaline rush ... it's very common, you can google it"
" 1.7772, to get to the other side, yes, no"
"sex, money, sex, sex, money, ... cat"
Inaccurate phrases, can't remember off the top of my head.
Last edited by Cookies on Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb ..."

Hug me :)
Dazzled_by_Cullens
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Dazzled_by_Cullens »

Cookies wrote:I thought the sparkle scene was a bit ... cheesy to say the least. The ting-a-ling noise was just a bit too embaressing.

However, the BASEBALL SCENE was legendary. It was possibly the most sexiest movie scene.

Words out of my mouth! LOVE LOVE LOVE the baseball scene. Now if only the whole movie was as great as that scene was. Maybe that can shoot for that in new moon, as this scene seems to be most everyone's fav. The music was perfect!!! OF course bc it is Steph's all time fav-Muse. Love the whole soundtrack to the movie too.
I left my heart on the Gen Y thread...I my LEXILY
BrandOfHeroine
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by BrandOfHeroine »

Cookies wrote:I thought the sparkle scene was a bit ... cheesy to say the least. The ting-a-ling noise was just a bit too embaressing.

ooh and the scene where Bella and Edward decide to go official and he takes her out of the car in a suave manner. Pops on his sunglasses and everyones staring.

"Adrenaline rush ... it's very common, you can google it"
" 1.7772, to get to the other side, yes, no"
"sex, money, sex, sex, money, ... cat"
Inaccurate phrases, can't remember off the top of my head.
Need I say more? You just said the best best best best parts in the movie!
Cookies
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Cookies »

Erm sorry I get carried away when the words "baseball" and "twilight" are mentioned in the same paragraph. :oops:
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb ..."

Hug me :)
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

My favorite scene is the baseball scene.
But, my favorite moment is when they're in the restuarant and the waitress asks Edward if he wants anything and trying to flirt with him and stuff but he just glances at her and then goes back to staring at Bella and says, "No thank you."
I mean, awwww!!! That is sooo adorable and I could just feel how much Edward loved Bella in that moment.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
JodeenSings
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: By my Spaceheater fighting off DISNEY PEOPLE with a spork!

Post by JodeenSings »

When Edward rescues Bella from the "frat boys," when he gets out of the car and there is something in the movie score and with the engine humming that his growl is so menacing. I wish they had that same effect at the end of the baseball scene when the "bad vamps" meet up with the Cullens - it more hissy, less growling. Maybe my movie theater has a poor sound system. Anyone else notice that? BTW I love the baseball scene - I guess it was one of the first scenes they shot and put a lot of time and effort into it.
~~~Image~~~
team turtle - that's how we roll
^Is that dorky enough for you Taylor?^
* My Dork Prowess - Spork Fencing! *