The Beatles

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: The Beatles

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

Layla_Hale wrote:Really?? I Love George Harrison too!!! *high fives back*

thats awesome really...most people say either John or Paul.. (not that i don't love them too...i just wasn't expecting the first reply to say George :mrgreen: )
Haha! Yeah, I love George! He is the best. His son Dahni looks just like him!
:D
ImageImage
E<3B
Layla_Hale
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Near Forks.....the ones in my kitchen drawer (not too far from Spoons, either)

Post by Layla_Hale »

I know! it really messes with your mind to see him and then George in his younger years..haha

have you ever heard Dhani's band? ive listened to them on myspace and youtube.. thenewno2 ... yomp is my favorite song of theirs...

I hope more Beatle people appear... :)

General Major of Jasper's Confederate Army
Smooth Alesio Tagliano~Mafia
Twi-Twin Ayan
Randie from #2
The Epic Battle of Spring '09-Air Raid Instigator
Volturi: Sophia
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Haha, yes! Here in California they performed at a club in LA, every tuesday in September.
I never got to go, but...I love newno2, I love John Doe.

I have met the Fab Four, which is this really reallllly good tribute.

YES! :D
ImageImage
E<3B
Layla_Hale
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Near Forks.....the ones in my kitchen drawer (not too far from Spoons, either)

Post by Layla_Hale »

You live near there but never got to go?? That sucks... I would have crawled there if i had to .. haha.

I've never been to a tribute band's concert. Are the tribute bands any good? It seems to me like they just wouldn't be the same at all.....

Twi-Twin Ayan
Randie from #2
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Well, it was in Los Angeles, and I live in Anaheim, so it's like...an hour drive. And it was a school night, so no..
:cry:
BUT, if you are going to see any tribute band see The Fab Four or Rain, those are the best ones, never the same, but you learn to work with what you have! :D
ImageImage
E<3B
-veiled-
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by -veiled- »

I know the Beatles are classic, and I really feel bad saying this, but I don't like their music!

I know, I know! Shame on me!

Actually, I do like their music only when they aren't singing it.

Has anyone nthe movie "Across the Universe"? That movie was GREAT & I loved all the songs, so I guess I am a Beatles fan, but I think the movie soundtrack was better than the original music.
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

Okay, how had I not ever found this thread before?? I am a complete Beatles fanantic. My best friend makes fun of me but I think it's awesome. I love their music and I have since I was little. I listen to them all the time. I think their music is timeless, anyone can love it at anytime. It never gets old to me. They changed the face of music and ushered in all new styles and opened the doors for so many other artists. Okay, I think I'm done gushing for now. :D
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
Layla_Hale
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Layla_Hale »

stellar - i've loved them since i was little too! my older cousin was ALWAYS playing them, and of course, i was always trying to be like her..lol

has anyone ever heard of "cry for a shadow" ? i discovered it some time back on itunes...its a very early instrumental and the only Beatles song ever credited as Harrison/Lennon.

Twi-Twin Ayan
Randie from #2
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Layla_Hale wrote:stellar - i've loved them since i was little too! my older cousin was ALWAYS playing them, and of course, i was always trying to be like her..lol

has anyone ever heard of "cry for a shadow" ? i discovered it some time back on itunes...its a very early instrumental and the only Beatles song ever credited as Harrison/Lennon.
OH I HAVE!
It's really good...but I thought it was George and Paul that wrote it!
I love it!
The BBC Sessions are soo good.
ImageImage
E<3B
Layla_Hale
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Layla_Hale »

nope, it was George and John..

what alls on the BBC sessions? ive never heard them, but i really want to. when were they recorded...1963-ish?

Twi-Twin Ayan
Randie from #2