Randomness Number 9, Number 9, Number 9....

ana;
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Randomness Number 9, Number 9, Number 9....

Post by ana; »

I freaking hate packing.
it gets on my nerves.

like planning what to wear for a month?
god.

hate it.
Kris_Aingeal
Wandering Through Town

Post by Kris_Aingeal »

*looks around shyly*

hey guys.
first off, i'm sorry.
i've been off my anxiety/depression meds for a little bit, and i get annoyingly.....annoying.
lol
so wanted to take this fir st little line to say i'm sorry i'm a whiny, annoying heiffer at times.
please bare....bear....ummmm, yeah.
please be understanding.
:D
i'm sorry, again.

ummm.
i worked today and it sucked.
i'm seriously addicted to chips and salsa...
i have no clue why...
it's kind of odd at times.
lol

has anyone had problems with joins in the wrists, fingers, and toes swelling up for NO REASON AT ALL before?
i know that i shouldn't freak out that it's major, but i'm freaking out that somethings wrong with me....
any clues, PMs would be awesome...
i'm goin to the doctor soon, so i'd like to know kind of what to expect...
:D
thanks, guys.

anyways.
i'm gonna go feed my addiction *grins evily* and read some more of breaking dawn.
OME i want midnight sun to come out soooo bad.
ugh.

alrighty all!
have a good night!!!

*hugs*
later
The wasting of finite resources is EVERYONE'S business
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

Mary!!! - You missspelled my username?!?!?! How could you?!?! haha just kidding. I've never noticed before so it's all good and I still love you :)

I read most of the posts.
The only time I don't read them is when there is like 2142363489748912740891734 F'ing pages to catch up on.
The reason I don't comment on EVERYONE's post is because I can't remember everything I read. I've considered writing down what I want to comment on, but I'm too lazy to get paper and pencil, haha.

I didn't finish everything last night, I'm working on it right now, it's printing off...

I woke up 30 minutes early today.
You want to know how I woke up?
I. fell. off. my. bed.
Hurt. like. hell.

haha, I completely missspelled hurt up there^ and I went back to fix it. I backspaced all the way from the last 'l' in hell. I should have just used the arrow key. haha, Mary knows what I'm talking about, I'm not going crazy I promise...*runs and hides*

I don't know what else to put...
I'm listening to -- I Bet You Look Good On The Dance Floor by the Arctic Monkeys.

Umm I still love Lynz's hair...
I think that this is a pretty long post...
I'll stop rambling...
I did a LOT of '...' in this post...
Ohh there I go again
Maybe I am going crazy...

EDIT - I'm bored so I came back, I hate waking up early.
Yesterday when I went to walmart I bought eye shadow. Almay intense eye color stuff. It's hard for me to decide what color I should go with. my eyes are hazel, but they turn green a lot, and also a yellowish brown. And then some of my friends have seen a bluish gray green. I stuck with hazel colors though. I did green last time.

ohh now I'm listening to the Travis Barker remix of soulja boy.
I'm going to go brush my teeth...
mz.cullenn
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by mz.cullenn »

'twahy-lahyt' - I fell of my bed a few nights ago. It hurt so much; I landed awkwardly on my arm. My sister once though fell of the top of a bunk bed, hit the queen size bed underneath (And me also, I was sleeping on the edge of the bed. I woke up from sudden shock!), then thudded to the floor...And still didn't surface from her sleep. It's was odd. Really odd!

ana; - I don't like packing much either. I have start doing some tomorrow though because of Christmas and visiting family.

Random - I just came back from 5 hours of more Christmas shopping and I cannot believe how much money I spent. I'm also going Christmas shopping tomorrow with my mum to by presents for all the family. Tomorrow is going to be a long day.

Edit-
I really regret not going to Greek School anymore.
I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN.

Proud Cullenist, Member of Alice House and Supporter of Team Edward, Baby!
-VMT Queen of Diamonds-

I LOVE ME SOME JASPER.
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

hey randomnessers.. wow.. i'm out for 20 hrs and i missed 10 pages..
im too lazy to skim to other pages.. :D

well.. how everyone doin'??
done with your christmas shopping..
well i'm not.. haven't bought anything for my boss.. (whom i love.. :) she's so nice to me.. )
and to my so called bf.. ugh (well we're not an official couple..) and his name is edward (NOT CULLEN) he's my very own jasper/jackson.. calms my senses.. :oops:
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
Dazzled_by_Cullens
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Dazzled_by_Cullens »

Today is a snow day, but I would rather call it a raining chunks of ice day that are pelting my window and kept me up all night! Argh! But at least I get to stay in my warm pjs! They are red and flannel and I love them. I think I will eat some Chirstmas cookies too while watching movies, love it!

I still am not in the Christmas mood yet, but I am trying to get there.
I left my heart on the Gen Y thread...I my LEXILY
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

i am happy..

happy that this thread did even hit 30 pages last night
happy that it is not FREEZING outside
and Happy about BDB.

I am also very tired- i didn't go to bed until 1am ish.

anyway.
Chloe you have a PM from Moi.

everyone getting out of school after today for holiday break?
A's last day is today and i know Twinnie's Kids have there last day today also.

stuff to do.. things to... READ..

<3
Peace
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
kkswmmr114
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by kkswmmr114 »

I forget who said it... but yes, we do get snow in Texas. I live in the middle of the Panhandle (that square-ish looking thing at the top) and we actually get pretty bad blizzards sometimes... I don't think the rest of Texas gets much snow, but we certainly do. :D

Randomness: My dog woke me up this morning... :evil: . I swear, as soon as the sun is even slightly coming up she is ready to go for the day... gggrrrr.... It is my day off, I was supposed to sleep in. :(

Well, now that I am up I guess I could go get ready and actually accomplish something today. I am having lunch with my ex... This should be interesting... :?

Proud Randomnesser since Numero 3!! :)
E<3B
Private Jezebell Blacke of Jasper's Confederate Army
Ambrosia
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Ambrosia »

Mz.Cullen- I LOVE your banner. =)

So, I just heard that there is going to be an ice storm hitting basically the entire way we have to drive home... which is already a 17ish hour drive without snow/ice. It's probably going to take us like 30 hours to get there. That is SUCH a long time to be in the car.

I'm also sad because that means I probably won't be able to get on the computer hardly at all while I'm home. I'm going to go through withdrawal.

I really wish there was something fun today. I'm feeling sort of hyper, and I really want to go do something. There isn't a whole lot going on around military bases though. Especially because everyone else already went home (for the most part) and we don't leave until Monday.

Random: I like olives a lot. Olive juice too.
Wrecking Ball Trainee of the EDC, Inc.
Emmet loves blondes!
Randomness Regular
Ohs0sexyBella<3
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Ohs0sexyBella<3 »

ohh lord thank you it's Friday!!! just four more hrs of this misery and I get to go home for good :). My schools very awesome band is Playing holiday songs and the lead singer sounds bad.=\. I'm a huge band junkie LOL haha I'm bored. Well not really I have to go to singing practice now but whateevvveerrr..... Can I take a raincheck please??? Ohh well you look at that I got 3 new mucho importante pm'a to respond to..wonder who they're from... Okay my lovelies big hugs and please ignore my chatter...LOL
Randomness Reggi..:)Banner made my the awesome shel:]