Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #3

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #3

Post by DarkMuse »

Yes! Ana is pretty. She could do it! So that leaves just one more? That is, if she's willing to go along with it.

I also have boobs to spare. It's actually what I'm known for. Lol. And I do wear glasses, but I'm no skinny minnie. I'm too much of a fatty. Oh well. Like I said, I'll be photographer.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

DarkMuse wrote:Yes! Ana is pretty. She could do it! So that leaves just one more? That is, if she's willing to go along with it.

I also have boobs to spare. It's actually what I'm known for. Lol. And I do wear glasses, but I'm no skinny minnie. I'm too much of a fatty. Oh well. Like I said, I'll be photographer.

Psh. Rob looks like the kind that would give the slightly larger girls come love too. I can just see him loving all the ladies..all colors, shapes, sizes..hair colors..lol
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

ok i did it.. just for now and I'm goign to love the slut crew who has to put "SLUT CREW" hahaha! AHH hahaha! I kind of want to put "SLUT CREW WANNABE" because I would love to have the body to be a slut, sad sad world when you say that to yourself isn't it? I wanna be a slut?

WOOT WOOT TO SLUTS! our brave ones.
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

G-Faerie08 wrote:
DarkMuse wrote:Yes! Ana is pretty. She could do it! So that leaves just one more? That is, if she's willing to go along with it.

Psh. Rob looks like the kind that would give the slightly larger girls come love too. I can just see him loving all the ladies..all colors, shapes, sizes..hair colors..lol
I was just thinking the same thing! I honestly think he likes all different types of girls...I'm not sure. Just a feeling I have. hehe I think he just likes women...in a good way. :P I'll totally be part of the slut crew if we thought I could pull it off. I have no shame when it comes to getting Rob. HA!
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

jlbower79 wrote:ok i did it.. just for now and I'm goign to love the slut crew who has to put "SLUT CREW" hahaha! AHH hahaha! I kind of want to put "SLUT CREW WANNABE" because I would love to have the body to be a slut, sad sad world when you say that to yourself isn't it? I wanna be a slut?

WOOT WOOT TO SLUTS! our brave ones.
HAHA, no way. I want to have been a groupie in the 70's, and im only 15. So it's all good!
LOL, WANNABE SLUT RIGHT HERE!
*pulls down shirt, hikes up skirt!*
:lol:
He does look like the type that wouldn't care, huh?
ImageImage
E<3B
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

And it doesn't seem like race is an issue either..He went out with the girl who played Cho Chang..and he was all too willing to bite Tyra's neck..(I hate her, but I am jealous of her so much for that!!!)
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

G-Faerie08 wrote:And it doesn't seem like race is an issue either..He went out with the girl who played Cho Chang..and he was all too willing to bite Tyra's neck..(I hate her, but I am jealous of her so much for that!!!)
Dude, Tyra is so psycho! But I admire her now! LOL
:lol:
Okay, what am I, as far as the Robnapping Crew goes?
Spare Boobage!? XD
ImageImage
E<3B
jlbower79

Post by jlbower79 »

he seems like he wouldn't care but he is a nice guy... so yeah. that's a hard one.
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

Spare boobage hahaha I love you Xia. I think there will a lot of boobage for Rob to admire. :lol: I think you're the baby so we shouldn't have you do anything too "risque" lol
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
jlbower79

Post by jlbower79 »

well we need some girls ready to take him from the slut crew... i also need a talker partner.. i can't stand to be alone so someone needs to sit in the car with me (totally picture the FBI stake out here) just to talk my ear off...

calm me down cause I do tend to freak out at times... especially under stressful situations and this might just be one of them.