EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #2

urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #2

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Haha. You bet it, Heather! I'll get the chain that they have outside of this motel. :P Maybe thats what they have it for. Maybe they are trying to catch one of the Cullens, too. :lol:
They don't have a chance, though. You and I will tackle them down SO much faster than they can even think.

EDIT: Sorry guys, but I've got to go. :cry: My brother has all but thrown me out a window trying to get to our only computer. I'll get on as soon as I can. I promise.

Oh, and to our new member, really fast, I'm in Forks, and I will welcome you and give you a rank when i return. It will probably be Chirstmas day before I can do anything. :) Don't worry, though, I am out here. Oh, and I'm Carrie. :) Happy to have you as part of the EDC.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
Pandancer
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Pandancer »

Congratulations on the posts, guys! :D -Does a jig-

Aww, Carrie that sounds SO awesome. I'd love to go to the hospital, and to the Twilight store, it sounds great. :P I wonder how many people saw the Twilight movie in that theater, too, haha. xD I can't wait to hear how the rest of the trip goes. It sounds fun. ^_^ I'm jealous. =P Be careful with the roads, too!

So, what would Emmett think of himself as a videogame chacter, or action figure (I'm suprised I haven't seen that one yet!)?

Oh gosh, if Emmett found out they made an action figure or video game character out of him, I can imagine him flaunting it around nonstop, and it'd probably be able to entertain him for hours, even if it was a simple human toy. :lol: At least until he found something wrong with it. Then he'd probably be offended by whoever made it... =P I'm sure he'd be grateful for even having one, though. I wonder what an Emmett action figure would say? :shock: I'd love a Rosalie action figure that said 'My monkey man', hahah. xD

By the way, I cracked up laughing at the 'two hours of Edward's face' thing. :lol:

And I'm sorry if this isn't allowed ( Let me know and I'll take it off ), but my sister and her friends got bored, so they made a song parody. She insisted I posted this on the EDC because she knows how often I'm on here :lol:, and she wants feedback. I don't want to spam up the board, though, so if you have any comments, just PM me, alright? :)
Backhoe Trainee in EDC, Inc. : Let's break down some houses! >D
Captain Bri Devonshire in Jasper's
Army -Salutes-
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

You know it Carrie…just give me the word and I’ll be there.

Congrats on the 100th post guys…I’m sure you ladies are devoting most of those posts to the EDC right 8-) ? Just kidding.

So, what would Emmett think of himself as a videogame character, or action figure (I'm surprised I haven't seen that one yet!)?
That would be so cool if they make Cullen action figures…I would buy everyone!!
I think he would demand to be able to make sure it was perfect before it was released…then he would of course have a bobble head made so he could stick it in his jeep.
As far as a game…he would play it until he made sure his character beat all of the other characters on the game.
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

Congrats one the 100th posts guys! And Carrie, I read your whole post (I'm so proud of my self :lol: ). It sounds like your having a great time! I so wish I was there!! That's so cool that you got to go to the movie theater and other Twi-land marks :D lol.

So, what would Emmett think of himself as a videogame character, or action figure (I'm surprised I haven't seen that one yet!)?
I totally agree with what waiting tobe dazzled said (what's your name? I don't know how I don't know it... but anyway I just don't want to call you waiting tobe dazzled all of the time, lol). And also I think that if any Emmett doll or game was made, it would be made by Emmett himself :lol:
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

HA HA!!! You guys are soo loving Carrie's post about her Forks adventure (I am too) but guess what?

I'm OFFICIALLY BITTEN according to my post count and I wonder who I was bitten by?

I'm so in a "frisky" mood and not into answering questions. I know that I will tomorrow but I'm trying to have a couple of laughs.

When BHG reads my post's, I will be in for a serious lashing but I have her sledgehammer (which shanon and I totally kidnapped) and the Rock and his croanies don't scare me :lol:.

So, I'm here causing trouble. :lol: as always!!!!

I wish there were others here with me. Cam and Mez, use to be my havoc reaking girls but they have calmed down. So, I'm on this trip by myself and I will suffer the wrath of BHG when she comes back.

It's just getting so dead/slow here, I'm going crazy.

Mad Shout Out's to all my Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

Mad shout out back to you Shannon! That doesn't really make a lot of sense.... :lol: anyhoo, oh crap I can't post one-liners..... uhhh..... does anyohne else thinks Kellan looks a little twitchy/crazy in this pic?
http://kellmett-happens.com/gallery/dis ... 158&pos=49 :lol: and what is he doing with his hand? :lol: I still love you Kellan!!
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
Jack
Learning to Love Green
Location: 3-1-14-1-4-1.... That's right... tis' Shneaky indeed...

Post by Jack »

OK gone for so long. Carrie I loved that small post you did at first when you were like Man it's snowed 3 inches here in forks and it's still snowing! It's been snowing for two days straight here in Canada and we've got more then 25 cms now... I'm really bad at conversions but that's something like... 10 inches i think? But yeah, I'd prefer to be in Forks anyways. That's so exciting.
Anyways, I've missed a ton of questions so I think I'm going to just answer the one I just couldn't pass up answering and the latest question....
What would you rather hear a story like Twilight in Emmett's view as a human in love with Rosalie..or human Rosalie having a story like Twilight with in love with vampire Emmett?
Whoever first posted this, amazing question! I think it would be great to have Emmett human and Rosalie as a vampire. I've always been so curious to Emmett's human life. Especially when he says he wasn't the most well behaved human before he turned. It makes me curious as to what Emmett defines wild, crazy, and not so saintly. However I think I'd still be equally intrigued if it was Rosalie was human. I know Emmett claims to have had a harder time then Rosalie with the meal plan but I would love to know what kind of vampire Rosalie would become if, since hanging out with vampires all the time, she possibly no longer considered herself the most beautiful person in the world, and also, if she would perhaps choose the life of getting older while her husband didn't just so that she wouldn't give up her ability to have children.
He would own his own action figure of course. And the video game his character was in... and he'd have beaten said video game dozens of times.... and they would own many copies of the video game and the console its played on because he would smash it every time Edward and his mind reading cheat tactics beat him. And of course Emmett would always be his own character in the video game. lol
*Jack*
"Hear The Sound, The Angels Come Screaming Down..." - MCR
Bulldozer Trainee in EDC Inc.- Emmett's Demolition Company
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

ilovetwilight wrote: I totally agree with what waiting tobe dazzled said (what's your name? I don't know how I don't know it... but anyway I just don't want to call you waiting tobe dazzled all of the time, lol)
Lol It's Heather :D

Shannon 5 words...Back away from the caffeine :o
No I'm just kidding...you and your *looks back to make sure I get the word right* "frisky" moods is part of why we love you so much :P
skylarblue wrote: I'm OFFICIALLY BITTEN according to my post count and I wonder who I was bitten by?
Hmm the possibilities are endless aren't they?? Lucky *grumbles* I'm still fishing with Charlie...I don't even like fishing :( :lol:

So back to business...I won't have an opportunity to be on a lot tomorrow until the evening (church and what not) so how about I go ahead and leave some sort of a topic...
Well I didn't know how to ask this in one question so I'm going to have to separate it (and i it's bad, please show some leniency...its quite late :? ) and yes it is holiday inspired

What can you see Emmett getting Rosalie for Christmas...also what do you think the perfect gift for Emmett would be?
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

Shannon ~ congrats on your monumental rank! 1000, wow. I'm apparently sabotaging people's beauty routines...
Heather ~ I don't like fishing either. be strong
Sierra ~ WHAT IS HE DOING WITH HIS HAND? good question, hon, but no good answers.
CARRIE ~ OME, I'm so so jealous!!!! *eek* that must be amazing!! I'm so excited for you! :D

alrighty, I know Bri is probably still sitting patiently on her Storymat somewhere, so I'm going to get to these questions, then my story... watch out, cos this will be a vair vair LONG POST. :?

So, what would Emmett think of himself as a videogame chacter, or action figure (I'm suprised I haven't seen that one yet!)?
hhhm. *snickergiggles* He'd probably get upset if he didn't think they'd done a good enough job... "That looks nothing like me! It doesn't, does it? Does it, Rose?... Rose?"

What can you see Emmett getting Rosalie for Christmas...also what do you think the perfect gift for Emmett would be?
oh, good grief. A HOUSE. :lol:
okay, really, just how much money do they have? probably something significant. I'm sure she's already got everything, but there must be something that would remind her of Emmett.
something that makes her happy. :D

I realize those are not my usual crazy-detailed answers, but I have a long story for you... get those Storymats out. who had the Storyhat last, eh? ah, here we go... *puts Storyhat on head at a jaunty angle & settles down to tell story.*

*ahem*
KAT vs THE OBSTACLES: Bloodfeud! Forever!

early Friday morning, my alarm goes off. not exactly unusual, I realize, but I would like to point out that it was, oh, about FIVE THIRTY SEVEN IN THE MORNING. :shock:
so I was basically still asleep when I was trying to have my shower.
which is my explanation as to how I marinated myself in Cucumber & Green Tea Body Scrub.
by the time I was out of the shower, dressed, fed, and watered, I was still not exactly in my fully Awake and Upright position.
and I smelled vaguely on the salad-y side.

I was trying to do my makeup, deal with my hairtastrophe and get ready for school when I ran into my oh so charming Father Figure.
never do this.
"KATHERINE!" He exclaimed in what I would not exactly describe as dulcet tones. "What on earth are you doing here?!"
"I live here." I neglected to remember the uselessness of Facts-N-Logic TM when dealing with my Father Figure. he has developed an amazing resistance over the years.
"Why is everything a joke to you, Katherine? Stop making that face! Are you sick? Why are you not at school? Illness does not justify absence. You cannot neglect your education."
Father Figure rarely employs his Indoor Voice.
"Locate your sister at once, and set off for school."

I did not locate my sister though, because I do not own a GSP.
I didn't set off for school, because it was 7:40 and my first class was at 9:30.
silly me, again with the Facts-N-Logic TM. :lol:

eventually, I convinced him to drive me, my sister, and our friends to school. I really should've just stayed in bed. once in the car, most human beings would have engaged in polite conversation.
not us. it was more like a game of Word Association.

SISTER: Why do you smell like salad rolls?
FRIEND #1: omg, I'm SO HUNGRY.
FRIEND #2: D'you want a candycane? they're watermelon-flavoured.
FATHER FIGURE: Curses! Pedestrians! [shouting at innocent pedestrians] GET OUT OF THE WAY!
SISTER: oh, gawd, there's Scott...
FRIEND #2: he totally luurrvves you!
FRIEND #1: I would LOVE one of those giant Tim Horton's cookies...
FATHER FIGURE: Who is Tim Horton?! Is that the fool walking in the street?!
SISTER: you know who is a fool though? our history teacher.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is getting really long, so I'll take it up later with the story about our history teacher, hmmkay?
stay tuned!

LOVE, KAT <3
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
cascsiany
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by cascsiany »

I think Emmett would think that an action figure would be pretty cool, especially if they get it right and it looks just like him.

I don't know that Emmett and Rose would give each other gifts, afterall they've been together for 70+ years. With being able to afford pretty much anything what's attractive to someone that has everything.

What would you rather hear a story like Twilight in Emmett's view as a human in love with Rosalie..or human Rosalie having a story like Twilight with in love with vampire Emmett?
Really I would rather see Emmett human in love with Rosalie. I agree with the previous comments that if Rosalie's blood would have "sung" to Emmett the way Bella's does to Edward I don't think Emmett would have had the restraint. But then again Rosalie saves Emmett so it wouldn't happen that way. oh well we can always dream of a human Emmett.

Edit Carrie I am so jealous. Have fun while your there and don't forget extra batteries to take TONS of pictures.
EDC, Inc... Crane Trainee
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn
"We can find some other way to pick a fight with this Demetri."~ Emmett, NM p. 534
Morgan University
Locard's Theory