EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #2

copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #2

Post by copper curls »

hey, Brea! *bear hugs* :D glad to see you back with us.

everyone is doing fine,
Carrie is in FORKS, :o :shock: :o :shock: :P ;)
(WE'RE SO SO JEALOUS, AND WE MISS HER,
AND I'M GIVING HER SAFETY ADVICE, BECAUSE THE ROADS RESEMBLE ICE RINKS)
...and I'm telling stories.

How are you?

LOVE KAT <3
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
garnetpixie
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by garnetpixie »

Sorry for missing all the action last night, there's suddenly a Wii in our livingroom and everyone was having fun with it until 1 am :lol: Mostly my parents! And I sunck off to another social internet thing... Sorry guys, I had fun with non-Twilighters :oops: Nerdy role palying even! I feel bad

At least everyone had fun with my question about videogames/action figures.
I can totally see Emmett annoying Rose with it for a few days before she hides it from him or smashes it.

I saw a question about Emmett giving Rosalie a christmas present. I can see him giving her a house, like someone said. I can see him also finding a way to give her a family, since everyone knows that's all she really wants. Which brings up another question!
If a human voulenteered their life to carry a child for any of the Cullens, do you think Emmett and Rosalie would be intrested? Assuming Carlisle and Esme would allow a human to sacrifice themselves so willingly.
EDC Bulldozer Operator
Privet Violet Rosario of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Pensatori Ghiacciati, Go blue!
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn...

J<3B
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

Hello everyone! :D Good morning! Even though it's 1:00 in the afternoon... :lol: . Lol, ok questions:

If a human volunteered their life to carry a child for any of the Cullens, do you think Emmett and Rosalie would be interested? Assuming Carlisle and Esme would allow a human to sacrifice themselves so willingly.

Hmm... I know Rosalie would want to, but I don't know if she would. Because she probably wouldn't want to condemn another human being to vampire life.

ok there was another question.... let me go find it...

EDIT: I found it! lol, ok:

What can you see Emmett getting Rosalie for Christmas...also what do you think the perfect gift for Emmett would be?

Emmett would probably get Rosalie like lingerie in hopes that she would wear it :lol: or like a diamond neckless or ring or something. And the perfect gift for Emmett would probably be the Emmett action figure and game that we've been talking about :lol:
Last edited by ilovetwilight on Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

If a human volunteered their life to carry a child for any of the Cullens, do you think Emmett and Rosalie would be interested? Assuming Carlisle and Esme would allow a human to sacrifice themselves so willingly.

I think Rosalie would go right ahead and instantly say yes. And Emmett obviously not willing to be a father type will drag a little but Rose will make him see the true side of parenthood. I think that Rosalie would very be up to it and she would force Emmett 8-)
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

I agree with Sierra on this one.

I think that Rosalie was prepared to let Bella make her own choices regarding carrying her hybrid child, but that was mostly because she knew full well that Bella was willing to sacrifice herself. She understood better than anyone except maybe Esme why Bella would do that, but we also know that originally, Rose was adamantly against Bella throwing away her mortality. I don't think that she would condemn anyone to a life that she once so bitterly resented. Even though she says herself that she would trade anything to be able to conceive and carry her own child... well, that's part of it, isn't it? her own child? like Bella, I think she would be opposed to artificial insemination, as well as condemning an innocent human.
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

What can you see Emmett getting Rosalie for Christmas...also what do you think the perfect gift for Emmett would be?
I think he would buy her a house so they can break it down :lol: and something materialistic like expensive jewelry and a car on the side. And I agree also about the fact he would get her fancy lingerie in hopes of seeing her in it :lol:
garnetpixie
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by garnetpixie »

copper curls wrote:I agree with Sierra on this one.

I think that Rosalie was prepared to let Bella make her own choices regarding carrying her hybrid child, but that was mostly because she knew full well that Bella was willing to sacrifice herself. She understood better than anyone except maybe Esme why Bella would do that, but we also know that originally, Rose was adamantly against Bella throwing away her mortality. I don't think that she would condemn anyone to a life that she once so bitterly resented. Even though she says herself that she would trade anything to be able to conceive and carry her own child... well, that's part of it, isn't it? her own child? like Bella, I think she would be opposed to artificial insemination, as well as condemning an innocent human.
That's more like what I was thinking. I believe Esme would be the first to accept that situation, but never would admit it knowing how it would hurt Carlisle. I always just felt so bad that Rosalie and Emmett could never have the family it seems like they deserved. I spent days thinking about how all the Cullens would feel with more half-breed children, that is if Carlisle found a way to save the human mothers without turnning them. So that brings a differnt element to the question, that I should have worded differently : If the human mothers didn't die in the process, how would they feel? But you answered one aspect I was thinking about, Rose wanting to carry her own child.
EDC Bulldozer Operator
Privet Violet Rosario of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Pensatori Ghiacciati, Go blue!
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn...

J<3B
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!

Hey wait a minute..where is everyone?
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

right here! And no one liners! You'll get hit with the ruler of doom!! :o
by the way, what's your name?
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

OK! takes hard hat off* i no i am not managmet but i go way back through edc and i am preety darn good with the rules..... i must warn yall that off topic one liners are not allowed.if bhg were here she would not be pleased. o I dont want to take out my stash of "DOOM hammers" but i will so be carfull yall.

so to lghten the topic i got with emmett HAAHAHA again.. i love him. http://farm1.static.flickr.com/139/3234 ... 4b.jpg?v=0 a cottage like edward and bellas.. :D

love cCam!! <3

and darn ILT you beet me to it :P
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN