Non-Veggie Vamp Cafe (Beta)

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Non-Veggie Vamp Cafe (Beta)

Post by CantBreathe »

Ninna- The Architect and I would never allow such a scenario :shock: Have a little faith! And thanks for the tip...
CH- I might need your help pretty soon, I feel like things are going to get really busy between Christmas and the banquet!
I can't imagine the Cullens wanting to attend the banquet with the Volturi, that would be awkward and tense to say the least. Glad to hear the pack's tangle free again, and I'm sure we could send a lil summer breeze their way ;)
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

ok i seriously need to throw in the Capital One people who keep calling me CONSTANTLY!!! i am getting so annoyed with this crap. i know i need to pay my bill i already spoke to someone about it! its just crap!!! i know i threw my one person a month in already, but im proposing another banquet for the Volturi!
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Lily - it was one free throw in a month, ordinary throw in's go as usual.
CB - the wolves are ecstatic, though Leah sais she prefer spring blossom :roll:
MRK - could you make me a wedding/honeymoon banner? I guess I need one since I'll be away and only post IF I find a internet connection... *flirts shamelessly*

So... I have a thing to ask... Are we open on Christmas Eve? 'Cos D requested we'd hold the reception here, so that we could throw in the relatives one after the other when we got sick of them... Not a bad idea...
And that brings me to the other question, would you guys mind being my wedding party? High Council to be bridesmaids, and Lily, as GM and the reason we trailed of in the Cafe-path, would you be my maid of honor?
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
cascsiany
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by cascsiany »

I definitely think we should be open Christmas Eve. I will probably have a couple of relatives to throw in. I'm also willing to work the day after Christmas especially since everyone will be going back to the stores to exchange gifts and such, lots of upset people to deal with, long lines and such.
EDC, Inc... Crane Trainee
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn
"We can find some other way to pick a fight with this Demetri."~ Emmett, NM p. 534
Morgan University
Locard's Theory
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

NINNA!! I would love to be your maid of honor!!!! yay!
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

Hey everyone! Been kinda sick, but I did manage to secure a couple bilboards and such for the Grand Opening. All News organizations will be running ads from now until Jan. 3rd. There are three different tv spots running so keep an eye out :)

Also, Wolfgirl ;) while youre out and about for your honeymoon...keep an eye out in Times Square...I rented out the big digital board New Year's Eve just for you ;)

Yes, this was a bit of $$...so I went to Carlise Cullen to get some backing. He said, Although he is not thrilled with the non-veggie portion of the cafe....he does appreciate the veggie side. I told him his appreciation for all life (even annoying lives) was noted, but he had to admit that it was better than the vamps "Open Range" feeding.
He just kind of frowned and mentioned he was worried that vamps on the veggie side might have their blood-lust stirred up by drinking actual human blood...even if it was donated, and no one had actually been killed for it.
I assured him we had already discussed the issue with Edward (AKA worry wart) and security is in place...also the veggie-cafe is still in it's infancy stages. If we find excessive blood-lust to pose a risk, we will 'Re-Vamp" (pun intended) the cafe and maybe use animal blood.
After my assurances he forked over the needed funds! So we are a "Go"
CantBreathe

Post by CantBreathe »

Ninna- So Leah, always having to be difficult :roll: Love the new banner by the way, only 2 days away!! We'll miss you if you can't find any internet, but I'm sure you could steal some wireless while in the city ;) I would be honored to be your bridesmaid! So my question is, do we have to have the cafe closed to accommodate the wedding? I was thinking we could have the wedding party in the banquet hall and have some of the other staff take care of regular business, I think we will be getting A LOT of donations with all the families forced together and such for the holidays. Of course, that's your call.
Casciany- You're such a trooper! I don't mind working the holidays as well Ninna. I know all the tweens will be coming in with their gift cards!
MRK- Great work! We should definitely do something special for the Cullens as a "thank you" for all their generosity. Hope you're feeling better!
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Yay for the veggie cafe!!
What will we be doing to feed them? I'm still in for giving my cat to the Cullens, but we'll need a whole lot more animals!
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
CantBreathe

Post by CantBreathe »

That makes me sad DG :( I'll take your kitty.
I think someone should do research on animal overpopulation in different areas, keep track of places that need some animals taken off their hands. Then we could probably acquire stock for very cheap if not free. We may also consider importing from around the world for a variety of cuisine. I'm sure the Cullens would appreciate that.
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

I don't know if you'll want her, she doesn't want to use her litter box. She peed all over my Twilight shirt! :x
But the Cullens seem to like predators more than the animals that are usually prey. I'll do some research on that stuff.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com