EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #2

copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #2

Post by copper curls »

guess who is vair vair sneaky and who snuck on to the computer even though she's EXHAUSTED cos she just spent the whole day shopping when it was freezing cold outside and the roads were so SO icy and her sister is so unhelpful, especially when shopping?

that's right: ME.
you guys are so smart. :D

cas, I hope you get some sleep soon, hon. that was a good question, though. I'd been wondering about that, especially after when Bella wonders what the stakes were in Emmett and Jasper's bet about how many times Bella would 'slip up' in the first year. because really, they all already have everything money could buy, not to mention, oh what was the phrase? “Enough money to keep a small country afloat for a whole year,” I think was how Bella once said it… so really, other than bragging rights, I’m not sure what they could possibly want. sorry I couldn't be more helpful, but in order to avoid detection, I gotta go. eep! :shock:

love you all, sorry to abandon you Cam.
byeas.

LOVE KAT <3

-EDIT- haha, this is my 500th post!!!! :lol: :D 8-)
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
shanon
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by shanon »

Oh oh oh! I went and saw Twilight again last night! I noticed a couple things I didn't catch the first 3 times! Umm..like Emmett chewing in the lunchroom! :oops: AND the bag of eggs..has anyone figured out what was up with that? I had seen the photos of course but just thought "Hmm..Kellan eats that many eggs?".So last night took my eyes off Emmett long enough to see that he was carrying them in the movie, too. I so love when Emmett says the whole "We'll tear him apart, then burn the pieces!" Or something to that effect.. :D Arrg! Jumping onto Bellas truck! *sigh* It's like seeing it for the first time all over again! :ugeek: <---Yeah. I'm a total geek. Okay, Q time. Emmett & Rosalie's Christmas gifts.. Huh. That's a toughie for me. I just assume they already have everything they want, BUT, I bet Emmett would enjoy a Wii..(yeah garnetpixie has me thinking about Wii's.) For Rosalie- I gotta agree with the lingerie someone already posted..Okay, now I feel bad for Emmett.. I would hate to try to buy Rose a gift. I 'm coming up with nothin' here!
Okay-- I've been loving storytime. How cool that there is even a story hat! Carrie - I am sill jealous! :cry: How exciting to have gotten to go check out Forks! I dunno if I could have made myself leave! :lol: I wish I had a daughter! One that was into Twilight! I would so take her to Forks & probably have jut as much fun! Cam- how the heck did you get hammers?! :shock: I thought I was safe from any type of hammer since ShannonSky & I snagged BHG's! CRAP! :D Cascsiany- eew. Not having electric sucks donkey! We went a week last Dec. with no power! Believe me, I know the pain! ;) Where has Christinasheadache gone off to? I had just started chit chatting with her, then got sick and was MIA for a bit..C'mon! I can't be the only late 20-30 something around here! Well. Except for Shannon! :D Kidding..MAYBE! Okay, so everyone have a great holiday! I'm done rambling- for now! ;)
EDC,Inc- Dumptruck Trainee!!!
Pic for banner by someone else.
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Hey All ! Just wanted to drop in and see how things are going with everyone.

Carrie - I'm glad you're having such an awesome time in Forks, La Push, and all of our other TW locals. Love reading story time!

shanon - Yes, I'm one of those older Twilight fans. On the subject of Kellan and the eggs. I saw in an interview that he eats about 15-20 hard boiled eggs a day (for the protein). I think he picked it up when he was filming Generation Kill (to bulk up) and he got so use to it that he forgot about how the TW vamps don't eat. So, he would carry the eggs and would forget about it and start eating, that's why in some scenes, you see him eating.

cam - how did you get the sledgehammer's? They were behind lock and key. I'm soooooo going to have to keep a closer eye on you, Missy! :lol:

Wow, I can't believe that we are almost winding down numero 2 and getting numero 3. It seems like yesterday when I joined 1, when BHG and everyone was deciding on a name and how the whole crew should be run. We've come a long way since then !!!!!!

Now to answer the topic:
Emmett and Rose's Christmas gifts to each other: - I could see Rose getting Emmett some kind of new electronic toys (like the Wii or Playstation), I think that we would so enjoy playing Guitar Hero or Madden '09 (trying to get everyone to play against him and making bets on who would win. I imagine that Emmett would get Rose something related to cars. I could imagine him building her, her own garage that is well stocked with all the lastest machines, etc. seeing that they both kind of have everything, I think it would be a low key Christmas swap.

So back to work I get!!!!

Toodles <3
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
Pandancer
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Pandancer »

I've got a lot to catch up on again! Phew.

Well, I'll start off with saying that I love your story, Kat. :lol: Yours, too, Carrie! Man, that sounds so awesome. I want to go to Forks even more now, hahah, just to check out how they made the Cullen's house. xD That must've been pretty freakin' awesome.

Goodness gracious, I missed so much that I don't know where to continue anymore. :shock: Err, well, I noticed a question asking what gifts Emmett and Rosalie would give each other for Christmas, and I have the strange feeling that, yes, a house would be awfully useful, and it may be something that could possibly torture poor Edward. xD But I do really like the Wii idea. Maybe I'm biased since I love the gaming console, haha. xP They'd probably get bored with it after a while, but I can see them trying to figure out how to make it better and trying to tweak it. I can also see Emmett getting Rosalie something simple like more jewelry, or something a bit more complicated like a car. Maybe a beat up one that she could fix up?

Also...
On the subject of Kellan and the eggs. I saw in an interview that he eats about 15-20 hard boiled eggs a day (for the protein). I think he picked it up when he was filming Generation Kill (to bulk up) and he got so use to it that he forgot about how the TW vamps don't eat. So, he would carry the eggs and would forget about it and start eating, that's why in some scenes, you see him eating.
Thanks for that, Shannnon! ^^ I read that somewhere but I had no idea if it was true or not, and it always bothered me when I tried to figure out why he had the eggs with him. O.o; I don't think he was eating the eggs on the cafeteria scene, though. Stephenie mentioned that whatever food they set out in front of him during the scene, he would start eating because he's always hungry. :lol:
Backhoe Trainee in EDC, Inc. : Let's break down some houses! >D
Captain Bri Devonshire in Jasper's
Army -Salutes-
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

I HAVE NEWS!
*catches breath*
okay. guess what my sister got me for Christmas?!?!?!!?! :shock: SHE'S GETTING ME A CULLEN CREST WRISTBAND! :D :D :D :mrgreen:

I know! so cool, right?!

anyways, I just wanted to share my exciting news with you. the only reason I know is cos I picked it out, shoved it in her face, and said, "BUY ME THIS." in an imperious tone. not because I was being sneaky again. *cough*
much.

glad everyone is likin' the stories. :D
I'll keep 'em up on the 3rd thread, I PROMISE.

so in case I can't get on for the 3rd thread, I love you all & will be back as soon as possible.
also, Merry Christmas, for those who celebrate it, happy holidays for those who don't.

LOVE KAT <3
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Kat-way to go on the wristband. I have a crest keychain and it's awesome. I bet you batted those eyes a few times and started on the pout and she had to give in. Right?

Bri-there is one really quick scene in the cafeteria where you see Kellan actually eating. I mean not pretending but eating. I had to do a double take and make sure of what I was seeing to be sure. If you blink, you will so miss it but when I saw it, I couldn't believe it but it's true.

shanon-so you're on your 4th time seeing the movie. I feel like such a slacker for only going twice but I may have to see it again on the big screen before it's gone. So you notice anything else besides the eggs?

Loves to All!!!
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
vampirechick101
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by vampirechick101 »

Finally I'm back to my beloved E.D.C!!!! YAY!!
how are you ladies? I apologize for not being online so much anymore but the Lex has been dead lately...WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR WORLD DOMINATION PLAN?!?!? :lol:
well I'm answering this question
What would you rather hear a story like Twilight in Emmett's view as a human in love with Rosalie..or human Rosalie having a story like Twilight with in love with vampire Emmett?
hm...I think it would be more interesting if it was Rosalie as the human and Emmett as the vampire. I think that it would be bizarre having Rosalie fighting for self control around Emmett so it would seem more normal for the guy to struggle...according to Twilight in my view. If Twilight was rewritten with Emmett as the vampire and Rosalie as the human, it would be weird but I think it wouldn't be the same because let's face it Rosalie and Emmett do not have as much self control as Edward and Bella so certainly they wouldn't take it as slow as Bella and Edward.
I know that sucked but what can I say my brain fryed a long time ago :lol:
Carrie!!- here there hon, how are you holding on in Forks?
Kat- lucky....I wish my sister would give me a wristband ....me and alellie a.k.a Janine (P.I.C.A.O) have the Alice choker. By the way since the last time I saw her she said she's still on cat duty so she won't be back to the Lex just yet... *cry*
Skylar- I love your banner!!! =D
anyone who's new WELCOME!!! hope you guys enjoy becoming one of the crew..I'm vampirechick101 otherwise known as Mimi!!

love you all and of course everyone gets hugs!! =D
JACKHAMMER OPERATOR OF THE EDC! EMMETT'S DEMOLITION CREW WOOT WOOT!
Team Rosalie!~ every rose has it's thorns.
Mimi1=My Twi-Twin
You.Are.Not.Leaving.Me- Ian O'Shea<3 *sigh*
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

Hiya Mimi! Glad to have you back :D Ok, can I ask everyone a favor? Well I'll ask anyway, lol. Can you guys please like PM me your names? Your REAL names, not user names (duh). Because some of you have really long user names and I'm too lazy to type all of that out :lol: . I already know most of your names, but some I don't. Please and Thank you :D
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
Pandancer
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Pandancer »

Bri-there is one really quick scene in the cafeteria where you see Kellan actually eating. I mean not pretending but eating. I had to do a double take and make sure of what I was seeing to be sure. If you blink, you will so miss it but when I saw it, I couldn't believe it but it's true.
Oh, yeah, I saw that! I was the only one in the theater giggling like an idiot. :lol: I just didn't think that's what he was eating. -Shrugs- Who knows? I just remember reading a 'fact list' where Stephenie said Kellan would eat whatever was in front of him, and that they had to cut out a lot of shots because of that. xD

And Kat, that's so awesome! :P I'm hoping to get something with the Cullen crest on it, but I'm not sure if my mom knows what I'd like. I don't wear jewelry that often, except for a necklace with my cat's vet tags on it. :? You know, those little heart-shaped charms with the pet's name and the vet office's title?

Oh! And just to let everyone know, I got a new router. -Dances a jig- Which HOPEFULLY means.. Faster internet! It's about time. -Sigh of relief- I thought we'd have to wait until after Christmas. :shock:
Backhoe Trainee in EDC, Inc. : Let's break down some houses! >D
Captain Bri Devonshire in Jasper's
Army -Salutes-
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

ilovetwilight wrote:Hiya Mimi! Glad to have you back :D Ok, can I ask everyone a favor? Well I'll ask anyway, lol. Can you guys please like PM me your names? Your REAL names, not user names (duh). Because some of you have really long user names and I'm too lazy to type all of that out :lol: . I already know most of your names, but some I don't. Please and Thank you :D
Ehh... :? I'm not very keen on giving info..I'm anal about that kinda stuff. :lol: But you can just call me B 4 short. :)