EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #2

cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #2

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

hey HHAHAHA no shannon i didnt seal yours.... i got my own.. :twisted: i don got sledge hammers.. i got the normal ones.. hahaah
Kat i will have to live with out you (i dont think i can :() i will try.
well i have to give this up so i wont be on much.. i love you all and i am so jelous carrie i wish i were you.

love you all donyt post TOO much tonight.. or i will not ;) bring out mu hammer..

P.S they are lock away you cant steal them.

LOVE CAM<3
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
shanon
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by shanon »

Mmkay. I'm gonna answer Shannon (boss lady)'s "What else did I notice".-- It's not all about Emmett, but I'm sure BHG, Carrie, or Shannon will tell me to edit if what I have to say is silly! :D K- In the movie Eric Yorkie calls Bella "Isabell" NOT "IsabellA" when he first talks to her! AND, she doesn't correct him! :o Also, Emmett, Alice & Jasper roll up in the jeep, while Rose is solo in her red convertible. I was impressed that they thought to put gloves on Rob/Edward when he shook hands with Charlie though! (I for real looked!! :ugeek: ) Umm..maybe it was the theater I went to , but all 4 times, I couldn't tell if James had red eyes. Also, the wolf picture on the wall of Bella's room (best shot is when she first gets to the house with Charlie). Speaking of eggs..I am having a brain toot, so I don't remember the actual scene- it was half way through, I think- Bella & Charlie were sitting at the kitchen table & in front of the salt & pepper shakers were-- 2 eggs!..MAYBE..I'm pretty sure thats what they were .Also, I hadn't noticed that the jacket James wears, he stole from Waylon (Charlie's friend they killed-yeah! DUH! :lol: ). And at the end, at prom, Victoria is standing in the background where all the students are dancing! You don't see her face, but she has the white fur thingy on & her hair is in an up-do! That's all I can think of now..but I'm sure I'll be all OCD after I post this & remember more. I'll edit this though. Don't wanna take up too much space, ya know?! Oh! BTW- My real name is Shanon & it is really spelled with 1 N! :D :lol: P.S. Now when I look at eggs, I will think of Emmett/Kellan! Arrg! Like I don't do that enough as it is! :lol: :D
EDC,Inc- Dumptruck Trainee!!!
Pic for banner by someone else.
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

Lol, I sorta figured your real name was Shanon :lol: . I noticed the jacket thing to, and did you notice that Victoria is wearing a black shirt before they kill Waylon and after they kill him, in the baseball scene she's wearing his "Kiss me, I'm Irish" shirt? And yea, I couldn't tell that any of there eyes were red. Those contacts were sucky.
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
shanon
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by shanon »

ilovetwilight wrote:Lol, I sorta figured your real name was Shanon :lol: . I noticed the jacket thing to, and did you notice that Victoria is wearing a black shirt before they kill Waylon and after they kill him, in the baseball scene she's wearing his "Kiss me, I'm Irish" shirt? And yea, I couldn't tell that any of there eyes were red. Those contacts were sucky.
OME! That one slipped past me! Last night, I was checking out her green shirt, but didn't realize she origionally had on a black tee! Good eye! *claps* :D
EDC,Inc- Dumptruck Trainee!!!
Pic for banner by someone else.
Meztli
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Post by Meztli »

shanon wrote: And at the end, at prom, Victoria is standing in the background where all the students are dancing! You don't see her face, but she has the white fur thingy on & her hair is in an up-do! That's all I can think of now
After watching Twilight for the third time I barely noticed that! :lol: I was all excited and my brothers had no idea why i was freaking out and pointing at the screen for. I told my friend and she was solemn about it. She apparently already saw that. But I didn't!
Oops! Intros! Hi everyone!! It's been awhile. My mom has tried been kicking me off my computer. My own computer! How does that work?! Anyways, I saw a couple questions and I'll try to answer them. Ahem...
What would Emmett think if they made an action figure/video game of Twilight (yes, I'm gonna be paraphrasing these questions)
I think Emmett would be psyched. I can see him sitting crossed legged on the living room floor, action figures everywhere around him. He would resemble a four year old. "Bam! Take that Edward." "Not so tough are you Jasper!" "Ah, help me, WHOOSH!!" And of course the action figures would be in pieces by then but he has the money to replace them. :lol:
What do you think Emmett would get Rosalie for Christmas? (more paraphrasing!! Yay! :lol:)
I agree with someone's opinion of lingrerie. And of course he would wiggle his eyebrows at her when she would open the gift. Which in turn she would give a death glare but on the sly wink at him. Which would cause Edward to hit himself in the head with a titianium pipe just to get rid of the accompaning imagines :lol:
Something about a human sacrificing themselves to give a Cullen a chance at parenthood, would Rosalie and Emmett say yes? ( :? Something along those lines)
I say no. She would consider it of course but I don't think she'd agree. She wouldn't want this life for any one. Even if it allowed her to have a child.
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli
garnetpixie
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by garnetpixie »

shanon wrote:
ilovetwilight wrote:Lol, I sorta figured your real name was Shanon :lol: . I noticed the jacket thing to, and did you notice that Victoria is wearing a black shirt before they kill Waylon and after they kill him, in the baseball scene she's wearing his "Kiss me, I'm Irish" shirt? And yea, I couldn't tell that any of there eyes were red. Those contacts were sucky.
OME! That one slipped past me! Last night, I was checking out her green shirt, but didn't realize she origionally had on a black tee! Good eye! *claps* :D
Waylen ws wearing it along witht he jacket someone mentioned James wearing. I noticed that the second time I saw the movie.

I know I said I'd be busy for a few days, but I did have a free minute or two to pop in! I'm waiting for dishes to dry so I can do more...and someone just got in the shower, so I can't run any water.

I haven't seen many new questions. :( I won't have anything fun to catch up on after the holiday. I guess everyone is kind of just chatting to keep it close to 100 pages. It would suck if a question was asked on like page 100 and not really answered until a new thread started, so I understand.

I might check back in later, I don't know. If I don't-Happy Holidays to everyone! See you this weekend.
EDC Bulldozer Operator
Privet Violet Rosario of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Pensatori Ghiacciati, Go blue!
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn...

J<3B
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

I think that being near the 100 page mark, it wouldn't make any sense to start a new topic.

Maybe when BHG starts the new thread, she will have a great idea for a topic or maybe Heather will pop in then and give us one.

I noticed the Jacket that James took when he showed up in the baseball scene. I remember Waylon wearing it when he and the waitress were talking to Bella and Charlie and he was referred as "Butt Crack Santa." God could you only imagine having him for your Santa as a kid. I would be so scared. I didn't know he also had on the Kiss Me I'm Irish shirt.

When I saw Victoria at the end on the balcony at the Prom, I knew there was going to be a sequel and I did notice her behind everyone else on the dance floor.

I think that the Nomads contacts were just too dark with how "dark" the movie was shot it was hard to tell but I did notice when they did the close up on Laurent's face.

Okay, a question for all my girls. In one of the trailers they showed Emmett saying to Edward, "She's not one of us," was that cut from the movie or did I miss it and where was that scene suppose to occur? I've seen pics of the scene but haven't actually seen it and I think that it could have been Sierra, Elise, Kat, Cam or someone who mentioned that they saw that on the tv but I've never seen it.

Woo Hoo, Mez is in the House!!!!! What's shakin'?
Where are all the other Regs?
Brella, where are you twinnie. Miss U!!!
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
Meztli

Post by Meztli »

Behold the Storyhat!!!
Storyhat
Yes, that is me listening to music. Pay me no mind.

Edit: What up SKy!! :lol: I noticed those scenes too. That one and one of Edward flying above the camera. I'm guessing durning the baseball scene. It's on one of the trailers. I'm gonna say that those will be deleted scenes.
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

ok if were gunna talk twi facts ive seen it 5 time and i gought a few... :D (of course)

ya victoria was at prom.. :D i loved that twist.. great entrance for the third book.
and yes when James coven kills walen james says "nice jacket" then he takes it. victoria takes his "irish shirt".
bellas lullaby has seven diff riffs inthe movie.
rosaile was eating a carrott in one of the cafe scenes
the first kiss took so long because rob was waiting for kirsten to come in.

i got more but i cant remember :) got questions ask.

LOVE CAM <3 P.S sorry is that was OT.. there isnt realy a topic going. :ugeek: --> that is me :D

EDIT: ya sky that is right about walen ^ and im here :D YES that scene was cut from the movie.. i was dissapointed.. but then in the hospital you got the one with rose yell/wispering at edward... and ya that was a trailer ill get it in a minute.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6oOOmgt ... re=related--> link to the EMMETT thing in twi
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
Meztli

Post by Meztli »

Yeah, in that trailer I saw three scenes that weren't shown. The first being Edward squating with fistful of dirt, at least that what it looked like to me. Second was right before the Emmett "She's not one of us" scene of Edward flying across the screen. It is a fleeting scene but it wasn't in there. And of course the Emmett Scene with his hoodie saying "This is wrong Edward. She's not one of us." I say they'll be deleted scenes.

Edit: My internet is so slow!!!!!!!! :x